Bergdahl smearer already had OTH discharge...

Where is a document that proves he received an OTH?

Read the CBS report. That soldier's family has not demented the report.

Look up the word demented in the dictionary.
Your misuse of it could be the result of poor reading and writing skills and a very limited vocabulary. Try using The instead of That when starting your sentence.

Based on all of the above, I will not bother to read anything you write.

Where is a document that proves he received an OTH?

Read the CBS report. That soldier's family has not demented the report.

Look up the word demented in the dictionary.
Your misuse of it could be the result of poor reading and writing skills and a very limited vocabulary. Try using The instead of That when starting your sentence.

Based on all of the above, I will not bother to read anything you write.
LOL, it was the voices in his head. He's a dingbat of Esmeralda proportions.

Now, using "that" instead of of "the" is perfectly OK as long as the subject is clearly defined.

Somehow, I think that for the "Bergdahl is a Traitor" crowd, this is not going to go very well...

This dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ZLcv9nqWI

former Army Sgt. Josh Korder (who served with Bergdahl), the one who railed on Bergdahl as a traitor, received an OTH discharge from the military.

Korder is the same guy who started the "6 guys died" lie that has since then been debunked.

OTH stands for "other than honorable"

MN Soldier Speaks Out Against Freed POW Bowe Bergdahl « CBS Minnesota

Korder did sign a nondisclosure agreement about this situation. His family told WCCO he knows the risk he’s taking by talking.

Korder was recently discharged, which was listed as “other than honorable.”

And BTW, who organized these Bergdahl critics?

Why, none other than former Bush administration official, then later, a Romney foreign policy advisor/strategist Richard Grennell. Yes, that Richard Grenell, whom Romney dropped like a hot potato when it came out that Grenell was gay and the religious Right went into holy holy spasms.

Cody Full, one of the soldiers quoted in the New York Times and other stories, tweeted yesterday about Grenell: “I want to thank @richardgrenell for helping get our platoon’s story out.” Grenell retweeted the tweet, calling Full a “true American hero.”

This is the definition of "other than honorable discharge"

Military Justice 101 - Part 3, Enlisted Administrative Separations

Under Other Than Honorable Conditions.

OTH Discharges are warranted when the reason for separation is based upon a pattern of behavior that constitutes a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services, or when the reason for separation is based upon one or more acts or omissions that constitute a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services. Examples of factors that may be considered include the use of force or violence to produce serious bodily injury or death, abuse of a special position of trust, disregard by a superior of customary superior-subordinate relationships, acts or omissions that endanger the security of the United States or the health and welfare of other members of the Military Services, and deliberate acts or omissions that seriously endanger the health and safety of other persons.

Persons awarded an OTH characterization of service: are not entitled to retain their uniforms or wear them home (although they may be furnished civilian clothing at a cost of not more than $50); must accept transportation in kind to their homes; are subject to recoupment of any reenlistment bonus they may have received; are not eligible for notice of discharge to employers (which may affect unemployment benefits); and, do not receive mileage fees from the place of discharge to their home of record.

It is generally believed that an OTH Discharge will render an individual ineligible for all VA Benefits. This is not necessarily so. The Department of Veterans Affairs will make its own determination with respect as to whether the OTH was based on conditions which would forfeit any or all VA benefits...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, CNN decided to interview a dude who was already dishonorably discharged to speak about Bergdahl. Isn't that kind of like a whore being interviewed for celibacy advocacy?

Nosiree, nothing partisan about #Bergdahlghazi at all, folks. Nosiree.... :eusa_whistle:

First off it matters not what is any other soldiers closet. Skeletons or angels in their closets won't change the fact that Bowe went AWOL.

Your second point on Grenell is ludicrous. No actually it's a flat out lie. Grenell runs a very successful media communications firm. They co-ordinate all media oriented events for their clients.

Much like Cindy Sheehan and Trayvon Martin's parents had. A communication job is to organize for their clients. Fool.

It's laughable that you and others have tried to portray a communications firm as a vast right wing conspiracy against Bergdahl. Capitol Media. Look it up.

Moronic. Just plain stupid. Oh and by the way you lying piece of shit, Grenell resigned. Romney had begged him to stay.

Romney knew he was gay you jerk.

And the onslaught against Grenell came from the far right and the gay liberal mafia and consequently he felt it was better that he left the campaign since he was becoming a distraction.

Mitt Romney's Gay Spokesman: A Milestone in Republican Politics
Molly Ball Apr 24 2012, 1:33 PM ET

The hiring of Richard Grenell by Romney signals a shift in the GOP's openness to gays and gives the party its first out presidential campaign spokesman.

Mitt Romney's Gay Spokesman: A Milestone in Republican Politics - Molly Ball - The Atlantic

So all in all, you are stupid AND a liar.

Somehow, I think that for the "Bergdahl is a Traitor" crowd, this is not going to go very well...

This dude:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ZLcv9nqWI

former Army Sgt. Josh Korder (who served with Bergdahl), the one who railed on Bergdahl as a traitor, received an OTH discharge from the military.

Korder is the same guy who started the "6 guys died" lie that has since then been debunked.

OTH stands for "other than honorable"

MN Soldier Speaks Out Against Freed POW Bowe Bergdahl « CBS Minnesota

Korder did sign a nondisclosure agreement about this situation. His family told WCCO he knows the risk he’s taking by talking.

Korder was recently discharged, which was listed as “other than honorable.”
And BTW, who organized these Bergdahl critics?

Why, none other than former Bush administration official, then later, a Romney foreign policy advisor/strategist Richard Grennell. Yes, that Richard Grenell, whom Romney dropped like a hot potato when it came out that Grenell was gay and the religious Right went into holy holy spasms.

Cody Full, one of the soldiers quoted in the New York Times and other stories, tweeted yesterday about Grenell: “I want to thank @richardgrenell for helping get our platoon’s story out.” Grenell retweeted the tweet, calling Full a “true American hero.”
This is the definition of "other than honorable discharge"

Military Justice 101 - Part 3, Enlisted Administrative Separations

Under Other Than Honorable Conditions.

OTH Discharges are warranted when the reason for separation is based upon a pattern of behavior that constitutes a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services, or when the reason for separation is based upon one or more acts or omissions that constitute a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services. Examples of factors that may be considered include the use of force or violence to produce serious bodily injury or death, abuse of a special position of trust, disregard by a superior of customary superior-subordinate relationships, acts or omissions that endanger the security of the United States or the health and welfare of other members of the Military Services, and deliberate acts or omissions that seriously endanger the health and safety of other persons.

Persons awarded an OTH characterization of service: are not entitled to retain their uniforms or wear them home (although they may be furnished civilian clothing at a cost of not more than $50); must accept transportation in kind to their homes; are subject to recoupment of any reenlistment bonus they may have received; are not eligible for notice of discharge to employers (which may affect unemployment benefits); and, do not receive mileage fees from the place of discharge to their home of record.

It is generally believed that an OTH Discharge will render an individual ineligible for all VA Benefits. This is not necessarily so. The Department of Veterans Affairs will make its own determination with respect as to whether the OTH was based on conditions which would forfeit any or all VA benefits...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, CNN decided to interview a dude who was already dishonorably discharged to speak about Bergdahl. Isn't that kind of like a whore being interviewed for celibacy advocacy?

Nosiree, nothing partisan about #Bergdahlghazi at all, folks. Nosiree.... :eusa_whistle:

Homophobe.

My, they are desperate.

I agree, despite my questions about those attacking him, this isn't a valid reason to discount the fellow soldier's report.

Why? The dude has a dishonorable discharge. That doesn't make him particularly trustworthy.

There is a significant difference between an OTH and a Dishonorable Discharge. You really should shut the fuck up if you don't understand that simple fact.

Last edited:
officer = officer = officer

No=no=no.

An NCO is still ENLISTED for a set period. An Officer is COMMISSIONED.

you have to use the whole term for an NCO.

this is true.

but it's semantics and doesn't change the point anyone was making.

If a person can't get the baseline facts down, and more importantly, can't even admit they were wrong on something as SIMPLE as this, then you have to question the veracity of any of their positions.

He just has to man up and say he was wrong on THIS ONE POINT.

No=no=no.

An NCO is still ENLISTED for a set period. An Officer is COMMISSIONED.

you have to use the whole term for an NCO.

this is true.

but it's semantics and doesn't change the point anyone was making.

If a person can't get the baseline facts down, and more importantly, can't even admit they were wrong on something as SIMPLE as this, then you have to question the veracity of any of their positions.

He just has to man up and say he was wrong on THIS ONE POINT.

i agree. i just recognize that for a lot of people without the need to know it's a distinction without a difference. took me a long time to understand it - and i still have problems remembering enlisted rank.

I agree, despite my questions about those attacking him, this isn't a valid reason to discount the fellow soldier's report.

Why? The dude has a dishonorable discharge. That doesn't make him particularly trustworthy.

No. It means that he didn't follow orders or broke some military rule or regulation. It doesn't automatically make him a liar. As a matter of fact, considering the way the military is being fucked up by Obama, he may be more honest than the yes-men he has running the place. If he got an OTH, it used to be called a bad conduct discharge, which is not dishonorable.

OTH is still an administrative discharge, and usually involves something that is not a crime. A BCD, like a Dishonorable, can only be awarded after a court martial.

No. It means that he didn't follow orders or broke some military rule or regulation. It doesn't automatically make him a liar. As a matter of fact, considering the way the military is being fucked up by Obama, he may be more honest than the yes-men he has running the place. If he got an OTH, it used to be called a bad conduct discharge, which is not dishonorable.

It is treated with almost exactly the same discharge conditions, and you know that quite well.

Except I know it isn't.

Even if this guy has no credibility, there are plenty of others who say Bergdahl deserted, plus of course other evidence.

Hearsay has no legal hands or feet. You do realize that, right?

That being said, if a military tribunal finds Bowe Bergdahl guilty of a crime, then that it their job to do, not mine, and not yours.

And I would support their decision because I support the US military and I believe in the rule of law.

First, it is not hearsay, it is eyewitness testimony.

Second, you really do not know what you are talking about with hearsay, so I would advise dropping the pretense that you do.

Third, there is absolutely no chance that Bergdahl will be brought up in front of a military tribunal, that is not how it works.

In other words, you are a complete ignoramus on the entire subject, and got everything you said wrong.

Last edited:
[

Terrible, just terrible.

The horror.....the horror.......

Seems Obama likes to double-down on everything Bush did, because he has a ready made excuse.

Or basic rule of life, fixing things is a lot harder than breaking things.

Bush had 8 years to fuck up, well, just about everything. The economy, the military, America's reputation around the world.

Obama's had 5 to fix them, and I'll be perfectly honest, I think he lacks some of the managerial skills to do a lot of them. We'd have been vastly better served had Hillary won in 2008 and brought in Bill and the people who knew what they were doing.

But Jesus, you guys all like to pretend this man didn't inherit a hot mess in Jan 2009.

The only people I ever met that thought fixing things was hard are the people who think breaking things is easy.

Forum List

Back