Berkeley's students are an embarrassment to progressivism

I agree. I don't understand what "ANTIwhatever" is trying to do, but as a leftist I certainly don't support that crap. Some one needs to come down hard on them - violence, distruction etc is not "free speech" nor is prohibiting the right of others to excersize free speech.

The problem with your support is you affirm the statement that CAL Students are violent and destructive. If and when one of the masked vandals is arrested and we can determine he or she is a student you might have a point. I personally watched protests which became violent at SFSU, CAL and at City Hall in SF and from that experience know that only a few participate in violent actions, and they are usually there to party, not to protest.

I know one thing for sure, things are almost always peaceful until the press arrive - cameras and microphones are the catalyst which provoke violence.

View attachment 123487

fueri is another stupid member of the chamber of fools. Why doesn't the chamber have standards, do they allow any and every fool to join?

You have something to back that up or are you just off on one of your masturbatory expeditions.

And this coming from the moron that posted that '14 defining signs of fascism' nonsense repeatedly during the campaign.

Idiot.

And each of the 14-points have become alive in the Trump Administration. But, being stupid you can't post an expository response to my argument.

The evidence I have to support you are a fool, is anyone who rejects the verifiable truth in my comment with and emoji or emoticon has been fooled by the propaganda which dominates the Internet. Get you ass onto the streets before shit hits the fan, and don't watch Fox news if you want to comment on reality (yeah, I know, you'll deny being a Fox News fan).

Unless and until you post something thoughtful or thought provoking I will consider you to be a member of the c chamber of fools.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

I agree. I don't understand what "ANTIwhatever" is trying to do, but as a leftist I certainly don't support that crap. Some one needs to come down hard on them - violence, distruction etc is not "free speech" nor is prohibiting the right of others to excersize free speech.

The problem with your support is you affirm the statement that CAL Students are violent and destructive. If and when one of the masked vandals is arrested and we can determine he or she is a student you might have a point. I personally watched protests which became violent at SFSU, CAL and at City Hall in SF and from that experience know that only a few participate in violent actions, and they are usually there to party, not to protest.

I know one thing for sure, things are almost always peaceful until the press arrive - cameras and microphones are the catalyst which provoke violence.

View attachment 123487

fueri is another stupid member of the chamber of fools. Why doesn't the chamber have standards, do they allow any and every fool to join?

You have something to back that up or are you just off on one of your masturbatory expeditions.

And this coming from the moron that posted that '14 defining signs of fascism' nonsense repeatedly during the campaign.

Idiot.

And each of the 14-points have become alive in the Trump Administration. But, being stupid you can't post an expository response to my argument.

The evidence I have to support you are a fool, is anyone who rejects the verifiable truth in my comment with and emoji or emoticon has been fooled by the propaganda which dominates the Internet. Get you ass onto the streets before shit hits the fan, and don't watch Fox news if you want to comment on reality (yeah, I know, you'll deny being a Fox News fan).

Unless and until you post something thoughtful or thought provoking I will consider you to be a member of the c chamber of fools.

Have a nice day.

Oh my, the typical holier than though assertion of fact and run for the hills.

I gutted that argument like the dead fish it was and you now, in typical fashion, offer nothing while accusing the other party of the same as the basis for your haughty seeming dismissal

Your arguments are typically nonsense, backed with nothing but your own assertions of superiority, and chock full of ad hominems, and this is nothing but more of the same.

You are exactly what you claim to despise, which makes you nothing but an obtuse fool.

Oh, and if you can prove that the violence only begins when the cameras show up, which is what I was responding to here, let us know. And good fucking luck with that, seeing as these people advocate violence and show up dressed and ready for physical confrontatation.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

His point about your absurd 14 point list, undermining any claim of yours to credibility is spot on.

Really? Are you capable of offering a rebuttal? Common Corell, admit you are dumb as a box of rocks and be honest once in your life.

I rebutted your list when you offered it in the past, as did many others.

You seem to think that refusing to admit that you got owned, means it did not happen.

View attachment 123487

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

Angry? You need to check your judgment at the door. Calling someone stupid, when I believe they are is not an example of my being angry, it is an example of my being honest. Maybe that's why you didn't recognize it for what it is, honesty is not part of the make up of your character.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

Angry? You need to check your judgment at the door. Calling someone stupid, when I believe they are is not an example of my being angry, it is an example of my being honest. Maybe that's why you didn't recognize it for what it is, honesty is not part of the make up of your character.

honesty is not part of the make up of your character

Congratulations fool for admitting it..

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

Yeah, you played that lame-assed card last time too. One trick pony.

And again with the ad hominem after accusations of the other party reacting with anger, and nothing else. Again same shit, different day.

Hilarious little man you are, all on about your officious little self and not a single damn thing to back it up. Lol.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

His point about your absurd 14 point list, undermining any claim of yours to credibility is spot on.

Really? Are you capable of offering a rebuttal? Common Corell, admit you are dumb as a box of rocks and be honest once in your life.

You seem to think that refusing to admit that you got owned, means it did not happen.

If you rebutted it, I missed your rebuttal. More likely you didn't, and followed the lead of the other poorly educated RW fool who claimed I'm anti semetic, because (he claimed) the author of the list was anti semetic.

By the way, I was raised R. Catholic and confirmed, but my dad's mom (my paternal Grandmother) was Jewish, and my DNA reflects I am 29.9% Ashkenazi Jewish.

He is one more POS member of the crazy right wing. Are you too?

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

LOL, nice spin, you truly are both dishonest and stupid.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

If you rebutted it, I missed your rebuttal. More likely you didn't, and followed the lead of the other poorly educated RW fool who claimed I'm anti semetic, because (he claimed) the author of the list was anti semetic.

By the way, I was raised R. Catholic and confirmed, but my dad's mom (my paternal Grandmother) was Jewish, and my DNA reflects I am 29.9% Ashkenazi Jewish.

He is one more POS member of the crazy right wing Are you too?

NO, you read my rebuttal and just dismissed it, and held to your inane position regardless of reason.

The rest of your post is mostly irrelevant, except for one personal attack, which as a Logical Fallacy shows that you know you are in the wrong.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

Why are you so angry?

LOL, nice spin, you truly are both dishonest and stupid.

No, you've demonstrated many times that you are deeply dishonest.

Idiot.

Have a nice day.

I am more a Roman Catholic then you..
What happened that you became nuts?

Have a nice day.

I served in the Navy (AD: '67-69), went to and graduated from the U, and spent 32 years in a LE career. That and being married since 1974 all took their tool.

I served in the Navy (AD: '67-69), went to and graduated from the U, and spent 32 years in a LE career. That and being married since 1974 all took their tool.
I commend you for your service to the USA and your commitment and your love for your wife..

But again what happened?

Of course they do.

See, I'm happy to answer questions. Cowards like you avoid them.

So the students have every right to protest, but you've made literally hundreds of posts demonizing them as representing everything that is wrong with this country.
Another lie. People like YOU are the problem, not the kids who are being used.

The fact that you lie over and over and over proves the accuracy of my opinions.

Me? All I've been arguing is that people have the right to peacefully, lawfully protest (in contrast to your belief that they are in some cases accessories to murder)

and that my opinion is that Ann Coulter does not have a free speech right to paid performances on campuses or anywhere else

and that no I'm not responsible for cops in NYC getting killed.

But you are

Let's remember who these people are. They are the same people who:
  • Refer to those who wrote the Constitution as "old rich white men" and "slave rapists"
  • Spin and deflect for the most barbaric religion on the planet, one that would LOVE to destroy this country
  • Constantly say this is a racist country
  • Ignore immigration law and actively battle against it
  • Divide into grievance groups and pit us directly against each other
  • Are doing everything they can to erase many long-held American public traditions
Is it any wonder they are against freedom of speech and expression, rights at the very core of this country?
Dee hole goal of deese folks be to embarrass dee TuBob and divide dare vote and makin' dem lose dee election so dat dee colored folk gets to rule over dee Tubob...

=============================

Fun time's over... nobody likes to see a fool (dee Tubob) wise up...

I commend you for your service to the USA and your commitment and your love for your wife..

But again what happened?

Your wife is still alive right?

The rightwing is right when they say those Berkeley student protestors are snowflakes. It's amazing to me how college students rarely have any self-awareness to how hypocritical and nauseating they come across a lot of the time. I do stress, however, that these college students don't represent the leftwing - they are just wannabe lefties.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- "The Friends of Voltaire"

You are kidding yourself if you think they are not the mainstream of leftism today.

Let's put it this way: they are about as "mainstream" of leftism as the white supremacists are "mainstream" of rightism.

Does that sound about right to you?

There is no reason for the right to be so anti-science, infrastructure and education....If you weren't I'd probably vote republican.
/---- We aren't any of those things. Set aside your worn out talking points and think for yourself.
not this again.jpg

They broke 3 windows and scorched a sidewalk. WAYYY Overblown in dupe world. The dupes think there are riots everywhere lol...

You forgot burning a vehicle and tearing down police barricades. Why were these masked adults not arrested before they ever got close to the event?
BPD: Few injuries, extensive property damage, but no ... - Berkeleyside
www.berkeleyside.com/.../berkeley-police-injuries-extensive-property-damage-no-arr...
Feb 2, 2017 - Property damage in downtown Berkeley after the Milo event was canceled. .... Early estimates of damage at UC Berkeley are at approximately ..... turn what was a non-violent protest into a violent riot, discredit the protestors, then disappear. .... because the police never seem to arrest the actualvandals.

"Later in the night, the agitators rampaged through downtown Berkeley, damaging numerous banks, a Starbucks, and branches of other national chains. John Caner, head of the Downtown Berkeley Association, said there was an estimated $400,000-$500,000 worth of damage to downtown. There was also some vandalism on Telegraph Avenue, including graffiti, according to Stuart Baker, head of the Telegraph Business Improvement District, but it was relatively minor."

FBI investigating identities of black-clad UC Berkeley rioters — Berkeleyside

Peaceful protests don't cause $400-$500K worth of damage, riots do.
Anarchist a-holes, not Dems. And blown out off all proportion so most of the dupes think it it's a nationwide nonstop riot lol...not just crazy anarchists and gangstas...

Including GRAFFITTI!!! Stupid a-holes Dems are against too...like your Nazis, militias etc out destroying Lewish cemeteries and back churches etc etc. Both sides should condemn and fight these a-holes instead of just trying to make political points. Especially the giant RW hate/bs propaganda machine. Which we don't have.

It's been nationwide nonstop riots since Obama's 2nd term started. That's his legacy, more riots in 4 years than the previous 40.

Well, Ann Coulter's not going to Berkeley now, the police there were told to stand down unless someone got killed. I would not want to be a citizen in that city.

That is not Obama's legacy.

Free speech is guaranteed by law for public places, not private colleges or private anything else.
This isn't about the First Amendment or guarantees.

This is about an American philosophy that has stood for hundreds of years: Welcome opposing speech, enjoy your freedom of expression without intimidation or threats or violence, let every voice be heard, the more the better.

It isn't until the authoritarian and cowardly Regressive Left took over that this American tradition has been ignored and trashed.

Fortunately, there are still REAL American liberals who understand and appreciate its importance.
23_zpskzgvznaa.gif~original

Obama_zpsyhdanqwz.gif~original

24_zpsofpk5nty.gif~original

Exactly.

The rightwing is right when they say those Berkeley student protestors are snowflakes. It's amazing to me how college students rarely have any self-awareness to how hypocritical and nauseating they come across a lot of the time. I do stress, however, that these college students don't represent the leftwing - they are just wannabe lefties.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- "The Friends of Voltaire"

You are kidding yourself if you think they are not the mainstream of leftism today.

Let's put it this way: they are about as "mainstream" of leftism as the white supremacists are "mainstream" of rightism.

Does that sound about right to you?

Another horrid analogy made a far left drone!

You support the part of racism and fascism, know as the far left!

Far leftism is control and until you get them under control and punish them, they will always be part of the far left movement. The far left and ISIS have the same beliefs and Berkley campus is proof of that!

The history of the far left has been violent since the 60's, to deny is to deny reality. But
after you are a far left and watch as these drones deny reality..

Forum List

Back