Bernie Sanders has a plan to hijack Hillary Clinton's superdelegates

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I wish him success.

They offer any number of reasons why that would happen. Clinton is losing the momentum she had earlier in the campaign, they say. Or she can’t seal the deal with young voters who will be crucial to any winning coalition for Democrats in the fall. Or Clinton’s big lead early on was artificial because Sanders did not compete hard in many of those states.

berni sanders supporter in middle east are more than usa :rolleyes:

+ when i reading iran forum and board . most of people like sanders .and they wish .....

I do not support Sanders but Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is worse.

I wish him success.

They offer any number of reasons why that would happen. Clinton is losing the momentum she had earlier in the campaign, they say. Or she can’t seal the deal with young voters who will be crucial to any winning coalition for Democrats in the fall. Or Clinton’s big lead early on was artificial because Sanders did not compete hard in many of those states.

Plan? All I see is wishful thinking. "I think they'll change their minds." That's all he seems to be saying.

If Sanders can win New York in a upset then Sanders has a case to be the Nominee, but if Hillary win it then Sanders argument is weak at beast...

Look I like Sanders, and can live with four years of Sanders while the House and Senate stay GOP, but being realistic there is only a slim chance Sanders can win the nomination, and if he does then he need to watch his back because Hillary is going after him!

sanders' campaign dares to dream, which is a good thing...

but alas hillary is the superior candidate and everybody who isn't deluded or deranged knows it!

Forum List

Back