Best Guess who wrote NYT Op-Ed

Who do you think wrote the NYT's editorial?

• Mike Pence

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Melania

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Don, Jr.

• Eric Trump

• Betsy Devos

• Gen. Mattis

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • John Kelley

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Linda McMahon

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rick Perry

• John Barron

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Kelly Ann Conway

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Steve Mnunchin

• Wilbur Ross

• Total voters
You have all of RM'S evidence, please release it so we all can see kt.

Mueller has no evidence. Mueller has released no evidence. Oher also just testified before Congress exposing the fact that he (Oher), his wife, Steele, and Mueller were communicating / working together in early 2016....the Conspiracy has been exposed! Oher 'flipped' and told it all to Congress..

We shall see won't we. So you know.he has no evidence because someone told you and this someone is on the inside? Lol, I think I will wait and see for myself. Oh by the way RM doesn't leak, Rump does!

If it doesn't turn out to be a hoax, it will be some peon that no one knows. This should have a chilling effect on every American regardless or party or ideology. You have some nameless, faceless, unelected person "saving democracy" by pulling strings to steal power from a duly elected President. Is that really the America you want to live in? The guy doesn't like the label of deep state and changes it to steady state. Newsflash, it doesn't matter what Trump, this is 100 times worse.

If it doesn't turn out to be a hoax, it will be some peon that no one knows. This should have a chilling effect on every American regardless or party or ideology. You have some nameless, faceless, unelected person "saving democracy" by pulling strings to steal power from a duly elected President. Is that really the America you want to live in? The guy doesn't like the label of deep state and changes it to steady state. Newsflash, it doesn't matter what Trump, this is 100 times worse.

How else would you want a patriot in fear for America with this moron in the WH to proceed ? Who could he worn that would make a difference??And remember there are more than one

Or Trump is just truly nuts as everyone has been saying all along.

People with TDS are nuts. That most likely includes you. Here comes November!

I feel it's time to remind you that this is America. We are Americans here.

Too bad you still haven't noticed that your country has been hijacked by a hypocrite who makes fun of people who voted for him.

Sorry, but O already sailed that boat. He hated america and you to the core.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?
Now enjoy wallowing in his cesspool.

O and W were the cesspool. Endless wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, 16 trillion in debt. That.....is the cesspool. Youll never see it though. The tyrannical shadow govt behind the scenes wants new world order and more war. They got it with O and W. They were salivating rabidly at the thought the Hillary coming in.

Oh, are the wars over?

Another 'Papadopoulous'?

Mueller and snowflakes claimed they were indicting a member of Trump's Campaign Team Inner Circle...only to have it revealed it was all FAKE NEWS, that who they really had was an unpaid, self-important campaign volunteer.....

The NY Times just declared that one of Trump's Inner Circle was the source of their BS OpEd. Yeah....right.

Phelim McAleer - The New York Times's History of Exaggerating Seniority of Anonymous Officials

"The paper has a scandalous history of lying about the seniority of officials it quotes anonymously - especially when that source parrots their agenda.

A few years back they were caught red-handed deceiving their readers in such a way."

The OpEd should have been titled 'The Art of BS'!

Or Trump is just truly nuts as everyone has been saying all along.

People with TDS are nuts. That most likely includes you. Here comes November!

I feel it's time to remind you that this is America. We are Americans here.

Too bad you still haven't noticed that your country has been hijacked by a hypocrite who makes fun of people who voted for him.

Sorry, but O already sailed that boat. He hated america and you to the core.

Sorry, but Trump said that already and promoted himself as being better than Obama, remember?
Now enjoy wallowing in his cesspool.

O and W were the cesspool. Endless wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, 16 trillion in debt. That.....is the cesspool. Youll never see it though. The tyrannical shadow govt behind the scenes wants new world order and more war. They got it with O and W. They were salivating rabidly at the thought the Hillary coming in.
What was America referred to when it was first found then colonized?

The New World.

Wouldn't that translate to the New World Order, being America/Americans ruling the New World Order?

So, bringing down the New World Order could translate to bringing down the USA, could it not?

Is that what you really want to do? Bring Americans to their knees? Bring America down from ruling the world?

Bible prophesy says the antichrist is who brings down the new world order. Is Trump the antichrist that is prophesied to come, that brings the New World order down?

How does that Make America Great Again?

I mean, it could be that this is what God wants for us, and he released the antichrist on to us because we abused that power of ruling the world when we had it.... and he uses the evilness of the antichrist to do it??? I just don't know?

Yes, it all sounds bat sh*t crazy... I can't argue with that, for sure! :eek: And I probably deserve every :cuckoo: smilely thrown at me.... but I still have these very unsettling thoughts about it all....that I can't knock.

How else would you want a patriot in fear for America with this moron in the WH to proceed ? Who could he worn that would make a difference??And remember there are more than one
so if i'm a patriot and i feel obama for example, is the moron, you're saying it's ok for me to do whatever it takes to get obama out of office.

we're smashing the foundation of our own house because you don't like who's currently on the wall, dude.

So who do you think the secret patriot is in the White House who wrote the NYT's Op-Ed?

Pfft.....nobody. The NYT is trolling Trump. They invented the source.

Trump has been trolling them for two years, this is payback.
If it drives the dump more loony it's worth a million
again - you're validating these tactics for use and it WILL come back to you when you hate it. you need to stop looking at the people and look at what we're actually doing. remove the names and remove the people, are these actions proper regardless of who is in office?

just because you hate something doesn't mean it's all that you make it out to be. we're supposed to be in this together and all we keep doing it allowing our side to behave like kids then get pissed when the other side does it in return.

we validate the behavior and its then acceptable to use. you really want to keep escalating this stupidity?

DOES NOT MATTER; as long as Trump is POTUS America & the planet are in immanent danger

25th Amendment is what Congress MUST immediately invoke

WTF is "immanent"?

BTW, try reading the 25th, or better yet, have a child read it to you. Congress does not "invoke" the 25th Amendment.

You can never pass up an opportunity to show what a clueless moron you are, can you?

The vice president and a majority of the cabinet could declare the president unable to “discharge the powers and duties of his office.If the president disputes that determination, two-thirds of both the House and the Senate must vote to put the vice president in charge.

OK azzhole; I see you are not the brightest bulb jackwad

Thank you for proving me correct, you ignorant dumbass! I put the applicable text in big red letters. Go find a child to read it for you. Without that, Congress cannot do anything.

I'm sorry, that was redundant.

Another 'Papadopoulous'?

Mueller and snowflakes claimed they were indicting a member of Trump's Campaign Team Inner Circle...only to have it revealed it was all FAKE NEWS, that who they really had was an unpaid, self-important campaign volunteer.....

The NY Times just declared that one of Trump's Inner Circle was the source of their BS OpEd. Yeah....right.

Phelim McAleer - The New York Times's History of Exaggerating Seniority of Anonymous Officials

"The paper has a scandalous history of lying about the seniority of officials it quotes anonymously - especially when that source parrots their agenda.

A few years back they were caught red-handed deceiving their readers in such a way."

The truth always hurts easy

Another 'Papadopoulous'?

as in "trump won" kinda hurts?

i see comprehension fucks with you. the ONLY point i was making was that the VP and cabinet invoke that process.

the rest is just you being your usual bitch self.

it sounds like the OP-ED is telling Americans that at least one official is thinking about the process; maybe others are too.

I can imagine that everyone within Trump's orbit is tiring of all of the 'baby sitting'
i'm sure you can imagine an awful lot cause that's what 90% of the trump bullshit out there is. the left imagining it to be true.

I don't believe Trump's cabinet members thought they were signing on as baby sitters; do you?
i don't believe they are.

i believe the left wants you to believe it so they portray it as such. the left wing media doesn't even hide their bias anymore so please, don't even try to get me to trust their reports of what is going on. you only fall for LOOK OVER THERE a few times before you just stop looking. most people past 10 know this so it's good to know if you and the left still expect this to work, where your collective age group is.

Amazing; you whine about the left & the media. I guess Trump has gotten to you; within your mind the press in America is the enemy of the people. Yeah; I get that.

Why so many stories saying basically the same thing; Trump is a baby, an imbecile, impulsive, amoral, etc. ? Everyone is lying, right?

Yes, keep playing the good ostrich; keep that head buried, real deep.

Yeah, but the truth is he is still your Daddy!

so if i'm a patriot and i feel obama for example, is the moron, you're saying it's ok for me to do whatever it takes to get obama out of office.

we're smashing the foundation of our own house because you don't like who's currently on the wall, dude.
Did he show tendencies for being a moron a man playing with a deck of 51? Did he make some crazy decisions ,tell 7 lies a day ? If he did ,,you were certainly within your right to try a stop him

The only 'truth' that has hurt you snowflakes is that Hillary got her ass-kicked in 2016...again. Ever since then snowflakes and Democrats have completely avoided the 'truth' like the plague. :p

Anonymous is a narcissist like comey. He has mental issues like delusions of grandeur with a superman complex. He takes credit for Trump's success while he plays America's protector. Look for someone with relationship problems, possibly childhood issues of dad leaving, low self esteem, needing to be noticed.

Graham said he wanted to be more like mccain after the funeral. at the hearings, he said he didn't like some of the things trump said. Is it him.

Pence uses the word loadstone. It was meant to get rid of pence and make way for Ryan.
Lindsay Graham is a Senator, isn't he? Not a senior Trump administration official? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Dana Perino on the five recalled when a Jr administration article was deemed senior official. The papers decide. I don't trust the nyt at all.

I inferred Graham's words are truly suspect.
There must be a leader. He said he would be doing things differently and was closer to mccain.

He is not part of the administration.

So who do you think the secret patriot is in the White House who wrote the NYT's Op-Ed?

again - you're validating these tactics for use and it WILL come back to you when you hate it. you need to stop looking at the people and look at what we're actually doing. remove the names and remove the people, are these actions proper regardless of who is in office?

just because you hate something doesn't mean it's all that you make it out to be. we're supposed to be in this together and all we keep doing it allowing our side to behave like kids then get pissed when the other side does it in return.

we validate the behavior and its then acceptable to use. you really want to keep escalating this stupidity?
I appreciate the fact you' make sense I just detest trump his mouth his attitude his lies especially the one about obama,,and the way he handles foreign affairs and other countries leaders

I appreciate the fact you' make sense I just detest trump his mouth his attitude his lies especially the one about obama,,and the way he handles foreign affairs and other countries leaders
i can't stand listening to trump most of the time, so i don't. kinda like if i don't like burning my hand on my stove, i quit putting it in the fire.

Forum List

Back