Best News All Year! Obamas to Move to Canada!!!

upload_2016-8-18_18-3-57.png

Yes indeed. There is a great chance this nation will finally be rid of the Obamas. It would be high time. I am certain Mr. Trump will declare a national holiday with fireworks and celebration all over.

Obama Declares His Family Will Move To Canada Along With 19% Americans If Trump Is Elected - World Politicus

This is one of those "if it sounds to good to be true" moments.
No, it is another one of those "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" moments.

Yes indeed. There is a great chance this nation will finally be rid of the Obamas. It would be high time. I am certain Mr. Trump will declare a national holiday with fireworks and celebration all over.

Obama Declares His Family Will Move To Canada Along With 19% Americans If Trump Is Elected - World Politicus

No, it is another one of those "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" moments.

Hey man. They are arresting your brothers in Louisiana for looting flooded homes and businesses. Looks like a few Democrats will be in jail come election day.

Folks, I really believe Hillary is finally going down and this has nothing at all to do with the Clinton Foundation which I believe will finally see Hillary and Bill face RICO laws. Hillary's testimony before the House Select Committee was televised and viewed in real time by thousands of Americans. Her testimony was recorded. Under oath before the House Select Committee, Hillary stated that she had neither sent nor received any classified materials.

Well FBI Chief Comey stated otherwise on national television before the American people. Hillary's emails released by the FBI to Congress are so classified that much of the emails information has been redacted by the FBI to protect our nations security and the identities of CIA operatives. Indeed, some emails are so classified that they cannot even be released to members of Congress.

Hillary is guilty of PERJURY. I do not see how this fact can possibly be defended since most all of us were witness to her testimony before the Select Committee ourselves. I believe this one will finally take her down.

Come November I am going to enjoy the threads where everyone that voted for Trump declare that the election was rigged and they will not accept the results...

I smell the Desperation but what is sad is those voting for Trump could dump him for Johnson and make damn sure Clinton does not get the White House, but why do something logical when you can vote for the one Candidate that should be in a padded room while in a love me jacket!

th

As for President Obama moving to Canada, well that's nice but my bet is the story is a joke...

You dummies think Obama is going to just go away after he leaves office? Hardly. He's going to smackdown on the teabaggers every time he gets near a microphone.

Come November I am going to enjoy the threads where everyone that voted for Trump declare that the election was rigged and they will not accept the results...

I smell the Desperation but what is sad is those voting for Trump could dump him for Johnson and make damn sure Clinton does not get the White House, but why do something logical when you can vote for the one Candidate that should be in a padded room while in a love me jacket!

th

As for President Obama moving to Canada, well that's nice but my bet is the story is a joke...

Yes, you'll be carrying Hillary's kidney bag when she goes down for PERJURY.

Never heard of one of those.....

Never heard of one of those.....

neither has moronboy

LMAO

Forum List

Back