Beto O'Rourke just kicked obama in the nads

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Democratic congressman Beto O'Rourke said he’s “not interested” in an endorsement from President Barack Obama as he attempts to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz in the midterms. :laugh:

While Obama continues to think of himself as being relevant, some democrats don't want him supporting them. lol

Democratic congressman Beto O'Rourke said he’s “not interested” in an endorsement from President Barack Obama as he attempts to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz in the midterms. :laugh:
Bam-Bam ain't commie enough for Beto.

Leto Beto do what he needs to do.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

:link::link::linky:

Beto O'Rourke on possible endorsement from Obama: "I don't think we're interested."

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-endorsement-Beto-O-Rourke-Texas-13275235.php

Thank you. Was hoping to get the full quote cause I had a feeling that the OPs claim of kicking Obama in the nads was full of shit... I was right, unless calling Obama one of the greatest presidents in our history is kicking him in the nads.

———
On Thursday, the three-term Democratic congressman looking to unseat incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, had a simple response to being left off the list: We’re doing fine on our own.

“I don’t think we’re interested [in an endorsement],” Beto O’Rourke said after a town hall at a local high school. “I am so grateful to him for his service, he’s going to go down as one of the greatest presidents. And yet, this [election] is on Texas.”

Forum List

Back