Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

Teachers can only teach what they are ordered to teach and how they are ordered to teach it.

Horseshit.
Public teachers cannot freelance their classrooms.

I guess that might depend on the school district.
I can’t imagine any district letting a teacher talk about WW2 history all year.

Do you think it would be the best use of time to focus on only one historical event for the entire year? Even History majors in college rarely do that.

Teachers can only teach what they are ordered to teach and how they are ordered to teach it.

Horseshit.

You have no idea what goes on in public school classrooms. You just indulge your imagination then shoot your mouth off here.
Stand proud for putting out the dumbest generation in America’s history.

Stand proud for shooting your mouth off out of stubborn ignorance.

Horseshit.

You have no idea what goes on in public school classrooms. You just indulge your imagination then shoot your mouth off here.

You mean the Babyboomers?
The generation of Hippies?
Who got the ball rolling on all of America's ills, drug use, abortion, single mothers, illegals, outsourced jobs and etc.

Who supported illegals & outsourcing for approx 30 - 35 years, before deciding they needed to elect a foul mouthed cretin named Trump to use Capitalism to combat problems created by Capitalism?

Who think we should pay the most for healthcare in the World?

SCHOOL CHOICE!!! Now!
My body, my choice!*

*except when it comes to deciding where to educate your child

Just like abortion, you have a choice. You just have to pay for it yourself!
In other words, no choice about paying for it.

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

Yes, you have a choice in paying for it, just like every other private school or home school parent does!

BTW, I don't work for the schools any longer. You call it brainwashing because your brain apparently was never bathed in intelligence since birth.

If you don't like the way your school is being run, get involved. Instead of running your mouth in ignorance, help to fix the problems you see in your schools.
No you don't. You don't have a choice about paying taxes.

Your dishonesty is duly noted.

You're a brainwashed troll, just like every public school teacher.

Ignorant nonsense.

No surprise.........she's a charter school zealot who wants to destroy the public schools.
You need people from DC to run your local school?

Are you really that stupid?
DeVos, DOJ Slam Campuses Behaving As "Mini Police States"

"Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country..."

The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education filed a lawsuit against Jones College after the school threatened to arrest student members of Young Americans for Liberty for their efforts to initiate a conversation about marijuana legalization on campus. The campus police stopped the YAL members from tabling to raise awareness about this issue. FIRE sued the school on behalf of YAL and student Michael Brown.

The Department of Justice is weighing in on the matter, releasing a statement insisting that “College campuses should not be mini police states.”

“The United States of America is not a police state,” said assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband, adding “Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country."

Finally!

US secretary of education Betsy DeVos also weighed in on the free speech of students at Jones County Junior College saying that the situation is “yet another concerning example of students encountering limits on what, when, where, and how they learn.”

“This is happening far too often on our nation’s campuses. This Administration won’t let students be silenced. We stand with their right to speak and with their right to learn truth through the free exchange of ideas—particularly those with which they might disagree,” DeVos added.​

Another link to ZeroHedge - a Bulgarian conspiracy theory website.

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check
Nobody is interested in the Nobody that runs the biased "Media Bias/Fact Check" opinion on bias. He admits he is biased and has no special training or certification in detecting bias or fact.

Americans are tired of various Universities trying to implement mini police states with show trials, speech codes, and suppression of alternative points of view.

What is being supressed is hate speech, and denigration of minorities by alt-right media promoting lies and conspiracy theories. Americans are tired of being lied to. Well, the left is tired of it. Conservatives seem to WANT to be lied to since they eagerly latch onto any conspiracy theory which promotes their deeply held beliefs.

Stop trying to shoe-horn your far left nonsense into every topic.

Horseshit.

Stand proud for producing the dumbest generation in American history.

Horseshit.

Stand proud for producing the dumbest generation in American history.

Nope, that's YOUR generation.
Babyboomers the mistake generation.

You need people from DC to run your local school?

Are you really that stupid?

"Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country..."

The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education filed a lawsuit against Jones College after the school threatened to arrest student members of Young Americans for Liberty for their efforts to initiate a conversation about marijuana legalization on campus. The campus police stopped the YAL members from tabling to raise awareness about this issue. FIRE sued the school on behalf of YAL and student Michael Brown.

The Department of Justice is weighing in on the matter, releasing a statement insisting that “College campuses should not be mini police states.”

“The United States of America is not a police state,” said assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband, adding “Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country."

Finally!

US secretary of education Betsy DeVos also weighed in on the free speech of students at Jones County Junior College saying that the situation is “yet another concerning example of students encountering limits on what, when, where, and how they learn.”

“This is happening far too often on our nation’s campuses. This Administration won’t let students be silenced. We stand with their right to speak and with their right to learn truth through the free exchange of ideas—particularly those with which they might disagree,” DeVos added.​

Nobody is interested in the Nobody that runs the biased "Media Bias/Fact Check" opinion on bias. He admits he is biased and has no special training or certification in detecting bias or fact.

Americans are tired of various Universities trying to implement mini police states with show trials, speech codes, and suppression of alternative points of view.

What is being supressed is hate speech, and denigration of minorities by alt-right media promoting lies and conspiracy theories. Americans are tired of being lied to. Well, the left is tired of it. Conservatives seem to WANT to be lied to since they eagerly latch onto any conspiracy theory which promotes their deeply held beliefs.

Stop trying to pretend that what the schools are trying to fight against isn't alt-right racist, homophobic and misogynistic, white supremacist speech,

My body, my choice!*

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

How do you live like this?
I went to these schools you are absolutely wrong!

You maybe went to ONE school until you dropped out, idiot.
When you want to debate actually issues let’s talk, all you do is troll me.. Americans are struggling in Boston.. you think it’s funny I don’t

Finally!

Stop trying to pretend that what the schools are trying to fight against isn't alt-right racist, homophobic and misogynistic, white supremacist speech,
What do you know about America? In Canada you get prosecuted for stating basic facts.

In the North we'd still fund education, still fund social programs, we'd still be civilized.
The South can do what they please, if they want to go backwards by cutting public education out of the picture & be filled with illiteracy, go for it.
If they want to get rid of all the government stimulus & programs that prop them up.
Go for it.
I don't really have a problem with it, because I don't really care for the South.
Dems for a divided America.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

You claim you're a libertarian, and we all know that's a load of horseshit.

Way to change the subject dumb ass.

What a joke you are
I didn't change the subject. I pointed out why no one can believe what you posted.

I believe what he posted.
Then you're a dumbass.

My body, my choice!*

Yes, you have a choice in paying for it, just like every other private school or home school parent does!

BTW, I don't work for the schools any longer. You call it brainwashing because your brain apparently was never bathed in intelligence since birth.

If you don't like the way your school is being run, get involved. Instead of running your mouth in ignorance, help to fix the problems you see in your schools.
No you don't. You don't have a choice about paying taxes.

Your dishonesty is duly noted.

You're a brainwashed troll, just like every public school teacher.
fact.

Finally!

Put your plastic rifle away and take a shower, comrade. If we are "fighting" against anything, it's blunt ignorance, which you are as guilty of promulgating as anyone here. Your hysterical, far-left bullshit might earn you admiration among the Canucks, but you are just another clown.

In the North we'd still fund education, still fund social programs, we'd still be civilized.
The South can do what they please, if they want to go backwards by cutting public education out of the picture & be filled with illiteracy, go for it.
If they want to get rid of all the government stimulus & programs that prop them up.
Go for it.
I don't really have a problem with it, because I don't really care for the South.
Dems for a divided America.

For what?
Trying to pass more healthcare initiatives?

Remember under Obama they weren't so Liberal on Illegals.

You were all having hissy fits, because Obama tried to help aid fellow Americans with healthcare.

As if its good that we spend the #1 costs in the World.

When you want to debate actually issues let’s talk, all you do is troll me......

When you can communicate in proper English you can pretend that you are in any way capable of "debate." Until then you are just an idiotic loser playing games online.

Finally!

They are fighting patriotism and common sense.

When you want to debate actually issues let’s talk, all you do is troll me......

When you can communicate in proper English you can pretend that you are in any way capable of "debate." Until then you are just an idiotic loser playing games online.
Ok troll boy lol

Forum List

Back