Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Staff Positions in Dept of Education

So get rid of compulsory education too, huh?
Fuck off loser.

Go argue in a mirror if you want to play those asinine juvenile games

Has the truth sent you into feral Chimp spasms?
No, your STUPIDITY has. What kind of moron makes up a bogus argument, applies it to those they are debating then declares victory???

Oh right....RETARDS LIKE YOU.

Now as I said, go argue in the mirror so your made up bullshit can fool your opponent.

Idiot

You know, at least one person in this thread is basically making the argument to get rid of compulsory education
compulsory education is dead. Just ask 70% of Los Angeles 18 year olds to make change on a $5.15 charge when they’re handed $10.25.
So right. It boggles the minds of some around here when I give change but not exact change lol. Sometimes they look at me with a blank stare on their faces and I have to explain it to them.

DeVos, DOJ Slam Campuses Behaving As "Mini Police States"

"Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country..."

The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education filed a lawsuit against Jones College after the school threatened to arrest student members of Young Americans for Liberty for their efforts to initiate a conversation about marijuana legalization on campus. The campus police stopped the YAL members from tabling to raise awareness about this issue. FIRE sued the school on behalf of YAL and student Michael Brown.

The Department of Justice is weighing in on the matter, releasing a statement insisting that “College campuses should not be mini police states.”

“The United States of America is not a police state,” said assistant attorney general for the Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband, adding “Repressive speech codes are the indecent hallmark of despotic, totalitarian regimes. They have absolutely no place in our country."

Finally!

US secretary of education Betsy DeVos also weighed in on the free speech of students at Jones County Junior College saying that the situation is “yet another concerning example of students encountering limits on what, when, where, and how they learn.”

“This is happening far too often on our nation’s campuses. This Administration won’t let students be silenced. We stand with their right to speak and with their right to learn truth through the free exchange of ideas—particularly those with which they might disagree,” DeVos added.​

Another link to ZeroHedge - a Bulgarian conspiracy theory website.

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check
Nobody is interested in the Nobody that runs the biased "Media Bias/Fact Check" opinion on bias. He admits he is biased and has no special training or certification in detecting bias or fact.

Americans are tired of various Universities trying to implement mini police states with show trials, speech codes, and suppression of alternative points of view.

What is being supressed is hate speech, and denigration of minorities by alt-right media promoting lies and conspiracy theories. Americans are tired of being lied to. Well, the left is tired of it. Conservatives seem to WANT to be lied to since they eagerly latch onto any conspiracy theory which promotes their deeply held beliefs.

Stop trying to shoe-horn your far left nonsense into every topic.

Stop trying to pretend that what the schools are trying to fight against isn't alt-right racist, homophobic and misogynistic, white supremacist speech,
The Censorious Left declares disagreeing with them to be "hate" and those that they hold as hate to have no civil rights. Every group of totalitarians claims these things about those that stand in the way of their acquisition of power.

Here are the beliefs and commitments that will keep this evil far from you:

We are a nation dedicated to the securing of INDIVIDUAL rights. No one has an inherent right to rule another, those that SERVE (not rule, we rule ourselves) us, do so with the Consent of the Governed.

We all are endowed BY OUR CREATOR with rights we cannot be separated from (inalienable) - All includes ALL, that is:
- All races.
- All belief systems
- All sexual orientation
- All Genders

Everyone is free to rule themselves, follow their own dreams and exercise their own rights, so long as doing so does not unduly burden those around us exercising theirs. It is at these intersections of freely acting people where the government has a regulating role.

You can't control thoughts, you cannot silence speech, and you can't force others to listen. Stay away from folks who are trying to control others and boss others around. Their name-calling is just another way of trying to strip others of the same rights we all enjoy.

Fuck off loser.

No, your STUPIDITY has. What kind of moron makes up a bogus argument, applies it to those they are debating then declares victory???

Now as I said, go argue in the mirror so your made up bullshit can fool your opponent.

Idiot

You know, at least one person in this thread is basically making the argument to get rid of compulsory education
compulsory education is dead. Just ask 70% of Los Angeles 18 year olds to make change on a $5.15 charge when they’re handed $10.25.
So right. It boggles the minds of some around here when I give change but not exact change lol. Sometimes they look at me with a blank stare on their faces and I have to explain it to them.
I've run into a lot of people in fast food joints who can't make change unless they have the right button to push. If the charge is $5.06 and I give them $20.06, they don't know what to do.

Fuck off loser.

Idiot

Hmm, and how many of them were illegals not fully educated in the United States?
You CLEARLY don't belong in this conversation. Perhaps you should research how many people graduate NATION WIDE who can not perform at basic arithmetic and reading.

Around here they call it "social promotion" and they say it is better to pass them than hurt their emotions by being held behind.

I hope she succeeds. Our school system is broken
Democrats just don't get it. There are certain groups of people who can't be educated like the rest. Sure we can have special training programs for those who's highest level of success would be a retail clerk, store shelf merchandiser, truck driver, or customer service representative. We shouldn't be paying for 12 years of tuition for those who can get all the skills they'll ever need in 6 or 8 years.

I hope she succeeds. Our school system is broken
Democrats just don't get it. There are certain groups of people who can't be educated like the rest. Sure we can have special training programs for those who's highest level of success would be a retail clerk, store shelf merchandiser, truck driver, or customer service representative. We shouldn't be paying for 12 years of tuition for those who can get all the skills they'll ever need in 6 or 8 years.
Never give up on a child.

Throwing money at them isn't the solution however.

Idiot

Hmm, and how many of them were illegals not fully educated in the United States?
You CLEARLY don't belong in this conversation. Perhaps you should research how many people graduate NATION WIDE who can not perform at basic arithmetic and reading.

Around here they call it "social promotion" and they say it is better to pass them than hurt their emotions by being held behind.

Because we were better off without compulsory education.
(Rolls eyes)

In other words, no choice about paying for it.

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

How do you live like this?
I went to these schools you are absolutely wrong!

You maybe went to ONE school until you dropped out, idiot.
When you want to debate actually issues let’s talk, all you do is troll me......

When you can communicate in proper English you can pretend that you are in any way capable of "debate." Until then you are just an idiotic loser playing games online.

He is living proof of our failing school systems.

That is just stupid, even for you. My sister has been a pubic school teacher for 30 years, she is far more conservative than you ever dreamed of being. There is nothing about teaching kids to read and do math that keeps one from being a Repub nor a conservative.

People like you are so fucking brainwashed that everyone that does not do just what you say is the enemy.

When you want to debate actually issues let’s talk, all you do is troll me......

When you can communicate in proper English you can pretend that you are in any way capable of "debate." Until then you are just an idiotic loser playing games online.

That’s all I’m trying to do is shed light on your democrat failures

You claim you're a libertarian, and we all know that's a load of horseshit.

Way to change the subject dumb ass.

What a joke you are
I didn't change the subject. I pointed out why no one can believe what you posted.

I believe what he posted.
Then you're a dumbass.

You’re an ignorant buffoon. I actually know what I’m talking about.

Just like abortion, you have a choice. You just have to pay for it yourself!
In other words, no choice about paying for it.

That's why anyone who works for the public schools can't be considered a Republican. You work for a government brainwashing factory.

Yes, you have a choice in paying for it, just like every other private school or home school parent does!

BTW, I don't work for the schools any longer. You call it brainwashing because your brain apparently was never bathed in intelligence since birth.

If you don't like the way your school is being run, get involved. Instead of running your mouth in ignorance, help to fix the problems you see in your schools.
No you don't. You don't have a choice about paying taxes.

Your dishonesty is duly noted.

You're a brainwashed troll, just like every public school teacher.
fact.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it picked you up and dropped you on your head.

That’s all I’m trying to do is shed light on your democrat failures

Your every post sheds light on how fucked up our education system is because someone like you made it out of high school not knowing even the most basic grammar.

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

I’m hoping in his second term Trump eliminates the Department altogether.

Betsy DeVos has cut 600 staff positions at the Department of Education

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.
Snip, snip, snip, the superfluous liberal government workers.

upload_2019-12-27_19-1-1.png

Tomorrow’s headlines: Trump administration destroys Christmas for hundreds of families.

“I have long advocated for the notion that it would be great to work myself out of a job,” she said.

View attachment 296976
Yep. Obama made political appointees “civil servants” so Trump couldn’t purge them. Many hired after Trump victory to flood Washington DC with communist.

View attachment 296976
Yep. Obama made political appointees “civil servants” so Trump couldn’t purge them. Many hired after Trump victory to flood Washington DC with communist.

Why is the number of civil servants under Trump rising so fast?

View attachment 296976

Because the Fourth Reich needs manpower.

View attachment 296976

How many of those are civilian workers at Pentagon? He’s working on it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e2dfe-54c0-11e9-9136-f8e636f1f6df_story.html

Forum List

Back