Biden, a man of courage and dignity.

"STANN" is not American, he's a foreigner on the payroll. ILMAO the guy joined about three weeks ago. He's damage control & propaganda guy.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Courage? Dignity? Duh, Umm, okay.

I thought middle east because Xiden as a bunch of towelheads on the payroll overseas singing his praises on the Xiden Facebook page. Who wants to volunteer to the OP that Stan is spelled with one "N"?
I tried to get listen as Stan, but the site said that name was already taken, so I kept it simple and just added another and that worked. End of story. Also quit telling lies about me, I'm probably more American than you are. And the only one who had foreigners posting promoting them was Trump because they knew he would be destructive to the U.S. and look how well that worked for them. America may never be a great nation again, that would require cooperation.
"STANN" is not American, he's a foreigner on the payroll. ILMAO the guy joined about three weeks ago. He's damage control & propaganda guy.

Do you support abandoning 10,000 United States citizens, leaving them stranded as the Taliban took the city and surrounded the airport?

Do you support Biden coming back from vacationing long enough to blame everyone else but himself for this massive f*-up, breaking his campaign promise that the buck stops with him & he would never blame others gor his mistakes?

Do you think pulling the military out before evacuating American citizens was a good idea?

Do you support the current Predident's surrendering our Border security, national security, energy Independence....his flooding the nation with virus-infected illegals...his engaging in human/child trafficking by illegally shiping illegals all over the US and dumping them without notifyingblocal / state officials?

Do you support Biden taking millions from the CCP & Russia during his election campaign?

I'll answer yours if you answer mine...
Yours are dogshit.

Biden did not want to make that speech on Sunday. His minders tried to force Kumquat Harris to make the address.
Ha ha.

Biden is in hiding and won't talk to anyone.

To all intents and purposes we have no president and no leadership. Peter Buttplug is trying to assert some authority but no one pays him any attention.

He blamed Trump for his screw up, dummy.
I don't think he blame Trump. He was just stating the situation he inherited from Trump. I didn't see anywhere in his statement that he said that Trump was to blamed.

"When I came into office, I inherited a deal that president Trump negotiated with the Taliban. Under his agreement, US forces would be out of Afghanistan by May 1st, 2021, just a little over three months after I took office, US forces that were already drawn down during the Trump administration from roughly 15,500 American forces to 2,500 troops in country. And the Taliban was at its strongest militarily since 2001. The choice I had to make as your president was either to follow through on that agreement, or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season. There would have been no ceasefire after May 1.

There was no agreement protecting our forces after May one, there was no status quo of stability without American casualties. After May one, there was only a cold reality of either following through on the agreement to withdraw our forces or escalating the conflict and sending thousands more American troops back into combat in Afghanistan, lurching into the third decade of conflict. I stand squarely behind my decision. After 20 years, I’ve learned the hard way that there was never a good time to withdraw US forces. That’s why we’re still there."

Last edited:
Get used to it. The Biden administration has collapsed. It is so far gone that nothing can save it.

In six months we might invite Trump to return and take charge. It will be a William of Orange moment.

Biden is a president we can all be proud of, he has the dignity and the courage to accept responsibility for his actions. That is refreshing to have in the white house again. It's easy to take credit for the successes. It takes a real man to admit responsibility for actions that seem less successful at the time. Biden does not act, or react to the immediate impressions the mob I might have. He has a long-range vision for this country, and vision is very important for a leader. Children want instant gratification, adults know what's better.

Biden had to run back to Camp David so they could give him whatever Swedish infusion is keeping him vertical these days....and that's the sad truth

Before that he was a crooked, corrupt career politician.

Get used to it. The Biden administration has collapsed. It is so far gone that nothing can save it.

In six months we might invite Trump to return and take charge. It will be a William of Orange moment.

This could happen.

I don't know where we go from here.

I was a child during the Jimmy Carter admin but I think this is worse

Forum List

Back