Biden, a man of courage and dignity.

Biden is a president we can all be proud of, he has the dignity and the courage to accept responsibility for his actions. That is refreshing to have in the white house again. It's easy to take credit for the successes. It takes a real man to admit responsibility for actions that seem less successful at the time. Biden does not act, or react to the immediate impressions the mob I might have. He has a long-range vision for this country, and vision is very important for a leader. Children want instant gratification, adults know what's better.

This is courage....

This be xiden....

Face it the man is either a joke or suffering from extreme dementia. This is what America wanted, how’s that working out for you? Happy yet?

Biden is a president we can all be proud of, he has the dignity and the courage to accept responsibility for his actions. That is refreshing to have in the white house again. It's easy to take credit for the successes. It takes a real man to admit responsibility for actions that seem less successful at the time. Biden does not act, or react to the immediate impressions the mob I might have. He has a long-range vision for this country, and vision is very important for a leader. Children want instant gratification, adults know what's better.

Dignity pants, that is.
1629319786977.png

If you mean sniffing the hair of young girls....yes, he knows what he wants.

He just handed weapons and technology to the Taliban.

It's already on it's way to Russia and China.

Great job.

Just wonderful

It’s clear Biden is way over his head, not recognizing such is ignorance. Then again Americans voted for and received exactly what they wanted a bumbling fool.

Biden got completely thrashed in British parliament. So much for respect from other countries.

Forum List

Back