Biden ATF Nominee Mocks Gun Owners, Compares Them To Zombie Doomsday Preppers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden’s administration is a clown show.
1626885594773.jpeg

This is the kind of rhetoric Trump was condemned for, for years. Wrong then and it's wrong now. This is NOT how you convince anyone of anything and all it shows is a juvenile mind.

I would like to take that M-14 and cram it up the sonofabitch's ass.

Children were slaughtered because of shitheads like him and there he is taking a glamor photo in the wreckage.

1626887005761.png

If this is what they wanted and expected and did in 1776, we would still be kissing a British kings ass.

For those who haven't seen the video... you surely think there is missing context here. Obviously he must have been joking about something.
He wasn't.
That is literally what he said when asked what is his advice to 1st time gun owners.
And what you see here, was his response.
Basically saying only clowns and fools buy guns. And are probably buying one to prepare for a zombie apocalypse because that is how stupid someone must be to buy a gun.

And Biden is choosing him to run the ATF.
Which tells me, Biden isn't the one choosing. The Biden we have known for 40 years would not choose this guy. PERIOD
So, once again, I ask - who is in charge?

The owner of Black Rifle Coffee company made similar comments. Called Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer and mocked gun culture. Gun owners are foolish for being duped into sending money to just another gun gabbing loser pretending to be something different. Fuck them.

The owner of Black Rifle Coffee company made similar comments. Called Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer and mocked gun culture. Gun owners are foolish for being duped into sending money to just another gun gabbing loser pretending to be something different. Fuck them.

That was a NY Times smear job. The owner of Black Rifle Coffee has said it’s all BS.

That was a NY Times smear job. The owner of Black Rifle Coffee has said it’s all BS.

Link? I just don't believe it. I think they were trying to expand their marketshare and got caught putting their foot in their mouth, but I'll read what you're referring to.

Forum List

Back