Biden donors asking for their money back.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Too funny. They know they are throwing their money away. Of course, being the upstanding, ethical man he is............Biden said no.

I donated $1 to the DNC. That gives me standing in a court of law. If they do not support Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate, I'm starting a class action lawsuit against the DNC in Ohio.

Wouldn't it be great if the Democratic party of slavery, Jim Crow, oppression and authoritarianism was tossed into the dustbin of history?

When the DNC emails were leaked to Julian Assange, it proved what we all already knew. The DNC oligarchs were committing fraud (BTW, like murder, there is no legal statute of limitations in cases of fraud) by rigging the election against Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
I donated $1 to the DNC. That gives me standing in a court of law. If they do not support Biden as the Democratic presidential candidate, I'm starting a class action lawsuit against the DNC in Ohio.

Wouldn't it be great if the Democratic party of slavery was tossed into the dustbin of history.

Yeah it would but they won't. Both of these parties are like herpes.

Too funny. They know they are throwing their money away. Of course, being the upstanding, ethical man he is............Biden said no.

Reminds me of when Biden sold the notion of the American Rescue Plan when he ran in 2020. He told people he would give them $1400 if they elected him.

Well guess what, how much did that $1400 help now that the American family spends about $10,000 dollar more a year because of the inflation of printing out all that money as well as enduring his policies that make inflation rage across the nation?

Suckers!!

Last edited:
I donated to RFK just before he announced. Wish I could claw that one back now that I know a worm has eaten his brain.

That's pretty rich coming from a MAGAt cultist. Your candidate peddles overpriced bibles and trading cards of himself....and you cultists actually BUY THEM!
:auiqs.jpg:
And he is kicking Veggie Joe's ass in the polls, and in debates. Are any of them asking for a refund, Simp?

Why do you clowns think ORANGE MAN BAD is the answer to everything? Get a new schtick, Gomer.

are they bitching about it? Seems you are. You just bitch.

they're in panic. Already two states are about to start telling children not to sexually mutilate themselves and avoid letting old faggots butt rape them n stuff and the freaks are shitting their diapers. It's a dark future for the vermin.

they're in panic. Already two states are about to start telling children not to sexually mutilate themselves and avoid letting old faggots butt rape them n stuff and the freaks are shitting their diapers. It's a dark future for the vermin.
telling children? so you are for mutilating children? wow.

BTW, way to move the football field.

And he is kicking Veggie Joe's ass in the polls, and in debates.
Polls are not elections dumbass. Remember the polls in 2016 that had Hillary sweeping the election?
How about the poling in 2020?
Remember the polls in 2022 that predicted that "red wave" that didn't happen.
Are any of them asking for a refund, Simp?
Actually since the Trump crime family took over the RNC there has been some concwrn among Republican donors that too much of the party's cash is being siphoned off to pay the felon's lwgal bills and not being spread around to down-ballot candidates.
So...yeah, they kinda are.
Why do you clowns think ORANGE MAN BAD is the answer to everything?
Convicted felon Trump cannot be POTUS.
Period.
Even a dementia patient is safer for our country than that.

Wouldn't it be great if the Democratic party of slavery, Jim Crow, oppression and authoritarianism was tossed into the dustbin of history?

When the DNC emails were leaked to Julian Assange, it proved what we all already knew. The DNC oligarchs were committing fraud (BTW, like murder, there is no legal statute of limitations in cases of fraud) by rigging the election against Bernie Sanders.

Yeah they are a THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY

Polls are not elections dumbass. Remember the polls in 2016 that had Hillary sweeping the election?

Actually since the Trump crime family took over the RNC there has been some concwrn among Republican donors that too much of the party's cash is being siphoned off to pay the felon's lwgal bills and not being spread around to down-ballot candidates.

Period.

I suspect Orange Man is going to be POTUS

Period.
I love watching Dimwingers meltdown like this.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back