Biden: Drive across America in an electric vehicle on a single tank of gas.

You‘re using almost the same amount of fossil fuels to produce and use the EV as you would for a gas car. Oh with the added bonus of participating in slave labor in Africa to mine the resources to make the batterie. Woohooo!

Correct, but after we waste trillions on this venture and they measure it's not doing any good, they will move to the next multi-trillion dollar plan to save the earth.

Green is an bottomless money pit. All the money in the country........in the world cannot fill it. If you want to mess with an environmentalists head, ask them what it would take to shut them up. Ask them what metric do we need to meet for them to never bring it up again, and how much will it cost us? You'll be met with a blank stare.

As a child I remember environmentalists crying about pollution in the 70's. So we put hundreds of billions towards it. They claimed they were happy.
In the 80's they were crying about pollution. So we put hundreds of billions into solving their complaint, and they were happy for a very short time.
In the 90's we started to put trillions towards global warming. Again, happy for a short amount of time. And it goes on and on from there.

Environmentalists are more pissed off today than they were 50 years ago. It's perpetual. Ray from Cleveland's environmentalist rule number 1. you can't make an environmentalist happy. It's simply isn't possible. At the age of 61 we've been trying to do it all of my life.

Dilithium crystals! Duh! :)
1635729616369.png

This guy was on the Normandy beach on D-Day. A hero.

Last edited:
It wouldnt be much more than a normal car. When you stop for gas on a long trip you stretch your legs, buy snacks, go to the bathroom, etc. Its probably a 20 minute stop with a gas powered vehicle too.
Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. When I stop for gas I don't have to spend twenty to thirty minutes
fueling up (which I never ever do otherwise) in my gasoline powered automobile.

The whole thing from start to finish takes ten minutes or less, as I never fuel all the way up.

The more I learn about ALL the drawbacks of electric autos the less I like them.

Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. When I stop for gas I don't have to spend twenty to thirty minutes
fueling up (which I never ever do otherwise) in my gasoline powered automobile.

The whole thing from start to finish takes ten minutes or less, as I never fuel all the way up.

The more I learn about ALL the drawbacks of electric autos the less I like them.

And what happens when you never use gas and run on all electricity? Gasoline goes bad after a few months. If you start using your backup gasoline six months after you pumped it, it's going to F-up your engine. Good for them.

It’s emission is helium an inert gas.
The manufacture of electric batteries require rare minerals which have to be mined using fossil fuels and electricity itself requires fossil fuels to get into those charging stations.
And electric batteries don't last forever and need to be recycled which also requires fossil fuels.

The issue is more complicated than you are willing to believe.

The manufacture of electric batteries require rare minerals which have to be mined using fossil fuels and electricity itself requires fossil fuels to get into those charging stations.
And electric batteries don't last forever and need to be recycled which also requires fossil fuels.

The issue is more complicated than you are willing to believe.
What does that have to do with fusion energy?

What does that have to do with fusion energy?
It has to do with gasoline powered vehicles being phased out in favor of electric vehicles.
Are you familiar with Super Spreader Joe's latest comments on the matter?

Maybe you should check which thread you are adding your dubious input into.

It has to do with gasoline powered vehicles being phased out in favor of electric vehicles.
Are you familiar with Super Spreader Joe's latest comments on the matter?

Maybe you should check which thread you are adding your dubious input into.
Yeah I get it but my comment was in response to someone saying there were no zero emission power sources. Fusion though not online yet if/when it’s does will be zero emission.

Maybe you should follow the thread you’re posting in so you know what the fuck we’re talking about. Try yo keep up you’re 6-7 posts behind there champ

Forum List

Back