Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

This is a very important trial with tremendous implications for protestors going forward. Damn skippy the President was kept advised as to what was going on.

You're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything or how government works.
this verdict has no implications for protestors

demafascist storm troopers willing to assault someone, chase them down, and try to kill them…yes

Three adults chase and attack a kid who's trying to run away, Dems go after the kid. I for one am not surprised.
And not just mere adults. Three BLM criminals, with records, chase after a white teenager, and the Dems go after the white kid.

The decision was completely WRONG but it was a foregone conclusion before the trial even started.

This will lead to violence in the streets as the militia thugs feel empowered to go out hunting for protestors just like Rittenhouse.
Cry harder. You assholes didn’t get to railroad a kid acting in self defense. Rittenhouse exonerated, and a domestic abuser and pedo dead. Good day all around.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

Then they're reporting he's made two completely different statements. Biden is a fraud.

With Trump you know what we get, he says fuck yeah, and fuck leftists too, the decision is righteous and the left aint.

LMAO there were 8 days of testimony from 31 witnesses. 26 hours of jury deliberation. Now please tell us how much time Biden spent on this...OH SNAP!
You don't understand how it works. He's got a shitload of advisors, and i'm sure there were folks both in the white house and at DOJ taking notes.

You do know he spouted his crap about Rittenhouse both before and after the election right? And called him a “white supremacist” DURING the trial.
As I said, you mentioned three instances, could you cite them so I can see the how, when and context.

Do you have the quote of how, where and when Biden said that? I know everybody is repeating it, but I need to see it in context.

Watch the Biden video ad in his tweet.

I can see why you like Dementia Joe so much. You both feel like you need to have a lot to say about things you can't be bothered to know about first.

Watch the Biden video ad in his tweet.

I can see why you like Dementia Joe so much. You both feel like you need to have a lot to say about things you can't be bothered to know about first.

I also found that on fox news, and fox says Biden never called Rittenhouse a white supremicist.

' Joe Biden compared Kyle Rittenhouse to "white supremacists and militia groups" during a video posted to his Twitter in 2020.

Oh.... Look what I found on Fox News.

Biden never called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist.

Yes he did. Add your pal Kraperlimpdick to the list of assholes...

Not only did Biden equate Rittenhouse with white supremacists, he did so to score political points on Trump. That's Biden committing child abuse.
You lied. You said that Biden called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist. Which even Fox News says he did not.

Now I'm waiting for the quote, so I can tear it to pieces.

Remember what Fox News said: Joe Biden compared Kyle Rittenhouse to "white supremacists and militia groups" during a video posted to his Twitter in 2020.

Do you think someone with an AR-15 is like the militia groups armed with AR-15's?

Forum List

Back