Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

All the filthy Democrats who question the votes of the 12 American jurors are technically insurrections and should be arrested by the FBI and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They should also be sued just as the Fake News media should be sued for the smear campaign that in effect attacks our democracy.

These leftists have to make everything about race - and that’s why they’re angry that a white kid, even though innocent of any crime, isn’t getting sent to prison. After the verdict, the Lt. Gov of Wisconsin, had to talk about black and brown people always being presumed guilty, blah, blah, blah, and how everyone just demanded that the whitey be found innocent.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

I

Mandela (even the name suggests a hatred of Whitey) should be arrested and removed from office and never be allowed to hold office again.

Once more with GUSTO.

Can someone post the quote of Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

I can only find Biden comparing a kid with an AR-15 to the militia groups with AR-15's

Maybe nobody told you, but the president has advisors that keep him informed what happened. He doesn't have to watch the trial. He has people that do that.

Apparently he doesn't have to run this country either. He has people to do that. :laughing0301:

The decision was completely WRONG but it was a foregone conclusion before the trial even started.

This will lead to violence in the streets as the militia thugs feel empowered to go out hunting for protestors just like Rittenhouse.

Hunting protesters? Is there a bounty on them now? What are the hides worth?

Apparently he doesn't have to run this country either. He has people to do that. :laughing0301:
You're right. It's called the presidents cabinet.

They're the one's actually running all the government executive agencies.

Once more

Can someone post the quote of Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

I can only find Biden comparing a kid with an AR-15 to the militia groups with AR-15's

All the filthy Democrats who question the votes of the 12 American jurors are technically insurrections and should be arrested by the FBI and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They should also be sued just as the Fake News media should be sued for the smear campaign that in effect attacks our democracy.

No stupid! Anyone who questions the verdict is expressing their First Amendment Right to freedom of speech. It's when you go down to the courthouse and try to kill the judge and members of the jury that you become an insurrectionist, but only if you attempt to overthrow the entire government in the process. If you're just seeking revenge on the judge and jury, you're a garden variety terrorist.

Or if you blatantly lie to the people to mislead them into thinking there's been a miscarriage of justice. If all you have to do to get away with murder is to say repeatedly "I did what I had to do to defend myself" in a robotic voice, and you too can go hunting for protestors.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

He was told to say it by BLM who controls his dementia ridden head.

No stupid! Anyone who questions the verdict is expressing their First Amendment Right to freedom of speech. It's when you go down to the courthouse and try to kill the judge and members of the jury that you become an insurrectionist, but only if you attempt to overthrow the entire government in the process. If you're just seeking revenge on the judge and jury, you're a garden variety terrorist.

Or if you blatantly lie to the people to mislead them into thinking there's been a miscarriage of justice. If all you have to do to get away with murder is to say repeatedly "I did what I had to do to defend myself" in a robotic voice, and you too can go hunting for protestors.
Just STFU. You’re embarrassing yourself more than usual. How dare Rittenhouse defend himself from your beloved pedo and domestic abuser.

While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. I ran on a promise to bring Americans together, because I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us. I know that we’re not going to heal our country’s wounds overnight, but I remain steadfast in my commitment to do everything in my power to ensure that every American is treated equally, with fairness and dignity, under the law.

I urge everyone to express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law. Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy. The White House and Federal authorities have been in contact with Governor Evers’s office to prepare for any outcome in this case, and I have spoken with the Governor this afternoon and offered support and any assistance needed to ensure public safety.

-- Joe Biden

He's trying to stop a riot, you retards.

You do know he spouted his crap about Rittenhouse both before and after the election right? And called him a “white supremacist” DURING the trial.

I did a little research, and the closest I could find is Biden comparing the kid with an AR-15 with the militias with AR-15's.

While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken. I ran on a promise to bring Americans together, because I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us. I know that we’re not going to heal our country’s wounds overnight, but I remain steadfast in my commitment to do everything in my power to ensure that every American is treated equally, with fairness and dignity, under the law.

I urge everyone to express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law. Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy. The White House and Federal authorities have been in contact with Governor Evers’s office to prepare for any outcome in this case, and I have spoken with the Governor this afternoon and offered support and any assistance needed to ensure public safety.

-- Joe Biden

He's trying to stop a riot, you retards.
By saying how he’s angry over the verdict, and implying that whitey was found innocent because blacks can’t get a fair shake in our rwcisr country? The twon people he killed in self-defense were WHITE. Why is the president egging on the BLM savages?

Once more

Don't be so fucking stupid. What the hell does this shit look like that that POS tweets this and includes a fucking video about "white supremacists" that has Rittenhouse's picture in it?

Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell is wrong with you anyway?

bws.jpg

Just heard the racists on MSNBC call the event where BLM savages were destroying property and setting the place on fire as a “BLM rally.” Is the goal to become a nation where anything associated with blacks, no matter how criminal or heinous, is downplayed and defended, and innocent whites have their character assassinated and racists clamoring for their imprisonment?

Don't be so fucking stupid. What the hell does this shit look like that that POS tweets this and includes a fucking video about "white supremacists" that has Rittenhouse's picture in it?

Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell is wrong with you anyway?

View attachment 566289

That's not Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist.
No more than putting sa photograph of Trump next to a pedophile, is accusing Trump of being a pedophile.

People have been making the claim, and not being able to back it up.

Now show me the money.

Your First Amendment right doesn't let you call an innocent person a "murderer." You can get your ass sued off for that.

How would you feel if I posted all over the internet that you were a child-abuser and a pedophile? Wouldn't you try to sue me?

Forum List

Back