Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

How would you feel if I posted all over the internet that you were a child-abuser and a pedophile? Wouldn't you try to sue me?
That all depends on the amount of proof to back that up. If someone was indicted by a grand jury, you could certainly post it all over the internet.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision!
But enough about the orange lard and master. Oh wait... Biden did once what the orange pile of shit did 100 times? You must be very upset!

That's not Joe Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist.
No more than putting sa photograph of Trump next to a pedophile, is accusing Trump of being a pedophile.

People have been making the claim, and not being able to back it up.

Now show me the money.
Don’t be daft. He depicted Kyle as a white supremacist. It would be the same as if a candidate ran a campaign ad saying we must rid the country of Neo-Nazis, and had a picture of YOU as an example of one.

You lied. You said that Biden called Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist. Which even Fox News says he did not.

Now I'm waiting for the quote, so I can tear it to pieces.

Remember what Fox News said: Joe Biden compared Kyle Rittenhouse to "white supremacists and militia groups" during a video posted to his Twitter in 2020.

Do you think someone with an AR-15 is like the militia groups armed with AR-15's?
Oh God the irony. Is that really what I said liar? :eusa_hand:

That all depends on the amount of proof to back that up. If someone was indicted by a grand jury, you could certainly post it all over the internet.

What proof did Joe Biden have when he associated an image of Kyle Rittenhouse with "white supremacists"?

Do you think he's "white supremacist"?

Don’t be daft. He depicted Kyle as a white supremacist. It would be the same as if a candidate ran a campaign ad saying we must rid the country of Neo-Nazis, and had a picture of YOU as an example of one.
According to Fox News he compared Kyle to white supremacists and militia members.

Kyle is certainly akin to the militia members who also carry AR-15's.

What proof did Joe Biden have when he associated an image of Kyle Rittenhouse with "white supremacists"?
Probably that picture of him hanging out in a bar with the Proud Pussies and throwing up white supremacist hand signals.

Let him sue. "The defense has only one thing to enter into evidence, your honor. The defense rests."

if I slap the shit out of you, and you then punch me in the face and knock me out.......am I a victim?
But you know that's not an equivalent to what happened. You likened actions in kind vs use of deadly force without justification.

Do you think he's "white supremacist"?
He didn't call him anything. He compared him to the armed militia and white supremacists.

If anything that is proof that Biden didn't call Rittenhouse a white supremacist, since none of those threats to sue, actually sued.
He didn’t sue YET because he was concentrating on defending himself against the progressive, anti-white mob trying to send him to prison for life. NOW he will take a break from all the stress, and then he will sue them. Hope he ends up with millions, buys a gorgeous home in a conservative area of the country (Florida could be nice), and hires a full-time security staff.

Probably that picture of him hanging out in a bar with the Proud Pussies and throwing up white supremacist hand signals.
5fff8d43aefd3.image.jpg

Ultra-libs like Sleepy Joe are just upset that Mr. Rittenhouse isn't going to be raped in prison as they had fantasized for months.
Really, how do you know that Ultra-libs have such a fantasy? Do you look into your crystal balls or are a clarvoyant?

My thought was that Rittenhouse adopted The Zimmerman Syndrome.

Let him sue. "The defense has only one thing to enter into evidence, your honor. The defense rests."
Looks like the proof of putting an image of Kyle Rittenhouse next to white supremacists, is when white supremacists posted Kyke Rittenhouse posing with white supremacists.

If anything that is proof that Biden didn't call Rittenhouse a white supremacist, since none of those threats to sue, actually sued.

He hasn't started the lawsuits yet. Remember the payoff Nicholas Sandman got from CNN? Kyle's lawsuits are going to make that one look like pocket change.

Maybe he should even sue you for slander. I'd be more than happy to provide the evidence. Boy, I'll tell ya: You were pretty much wrong on everything, ya dumb fuck.

"He conspired to take possession of a firearm that even if he was old enough, was illegal because he wasn't a state resident."

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

"You have to factor in that Rittenhouse illegally purchased a firearm, transported it across state lines into another state where he illegally possessed it.

And committed those crimes with the intent of using his firearm against other people."

"He drove from another state, and broke the law in order to do so.

No matter what good intent he had in mind, he knowingly committed a crime in order to do so.

Hence while he faces the punishment of any other criminal doing the same."

"Under the circumstances, behavior while in the criminal posession of a firearm has to be charged."

"Except Rittenhouse broke the law (likely a felony) in order to have the weapon for self protection. No different than a convicted felony getting a gun for "self protection" Unless you don't believe in law and order."

"If you're going to play vigilante, you have to do so legally, or face the consequences of getting caught. Rittenhouse got caught. Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time."

"The problem is no matter what happened in the video Rittenhouse can be charged with felony murder based on his gun possession alone ."

"He illegally purchased a firearm, and then illegally possessed it. In the middle of commission of that crime, people were killed, which sounds like the felony murder rule applies."

"If you're going to come to the rescue, you can't intentionally use an illegal firearm. Posession of the weapon, which Rittenhouse knew was illegal, means he planned in advance to shoot people."

Really, how do you know that Ultra-libs have such a fantasy? Do you look into your crystal balls or are a clarvoyant?

My thought was that Rittenhouse adopted The Zimmerman Syndrome.

I got that impression from the views posted online by libs about how Kyle was going to be a "bitch" or a "punk" in the penitentiary and their obvious glee about it.

Forum List

Back