Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

Joe Biden accused Rittenhouse of being a "white supremist".
He is inflaming the same dangerous violent far left extremist rioters who attempted to lynch Rittenhouse.
Any rioting will be Biden and his crazy left wing bigot Democrat Cultists responsibility.
Biden should drop dead. What I don’t understand is why this turned into a Racial incident with Sleepy Joe , the Media and others calling him a WHITE SUPREMACIST

"Here, let me give you a highly-edited and selective partial quote, and then demand that you act like that's all he said!"

Good luck with your delusion of being in control here.
The left are shitting a brick trying to figure out how to defend Biden. Once again Biden puts his foot in his mouth, looks stupid and un-presidential. Supposedly Biden is a lawyer then takes a shit on our entire legal system in front of the whole world.

The decision was completely WRONG but it was a foregone conclusion before the trial even started.

This will lead to violence in the streets as the militia thugs feel empowered to go out hunting for protestors just like Rittenhouse.

Well, the decision was in accord with the laws of the United States, but I realize that you labor under the delusion that the law in the US is whatever you personally want.

The decision was completely WRONG but it was a foregone conclusion before the trial even started.

This will lead to violence in the streets as the militia thugs feel empowered to go out hunting for protestors just like Rittenhouse.

The violence is the radical left, antifa, blm, racist progs etc.

The left are shitting a brick trying to figure out how to defend Biden. Once again Biden puts his foot in his mouth, looks stupid and un-presidential. Supposedly Biden is a lawyer then takes a shit on our entire legal system in front of the whole world.

The contortions will be epic.

And unlike Trump, notice that Biden followed correct protocol to withhold an opinion until AFTER the case is settled. So as not to improperly influence the jury.

"Withhold an opinion"? You consider calling Kyle a white supremacist to be "withholding an opinion"?

Never mind, you're probably shit-stupid enough to think exactly that.

Fail. Still waiting for you to back up your BS that a Biden advisor kept him fully informed of the trial testimony, evidence and legal arguments. I'll save you from yourself, this never happened. There's no time in the POTUS schedule for this so stop lying.

This is a very important trial with tremendous implications for protestors going forward. Damn skippy the President was kept advised as to what was going on.

You're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything or how government works.

Explain this please, the courts & government said the presidential election was fair. 40 % of people said it was not & hundreds attacked our capital to change the out come. And most are still screaming. But 40% disagreeing with Kyles verdict, but most all saying that the jury is in and that's the end. & you think they are the bad people thinking Kyle should bear some responsibility? So what the bottom line is anyone who disagrees with your thinking is a commie. but your negatives are just hunkie dunkie?

When Joe Potatohead is "angry and disappointed" then it is a good day for the US.

This is a very important trial with tremendous implications for protestors going forward. Damn skippy the President was kept advised as to what was going on.

You're the one who doesn't seem to have a clue about much of anything or how government works.
LMAO there were 8 days of testimony from 31 witnesses. 26 hours of jury deliberation. Now please tell us how much time Biden spent on this...OH SNAP!

Fail. Still waiting for you to back up your BS that a Biden advisor kept him fully informed of the trial testimony, evidence and legal arguments. I'll save you from yourself, this never happened. There's no time in the POTUS schedule for this so stop lying.
Nobody said Biden was briefed on everything that happened in the 2 week trial. Just the bulletpoints. I'd give you the details of how that works, but such presidential advice is covered by executive privilege.

I was surprised the judge was so obviously prejudiced against the prosecution. And the prosecution couldn't do anything about it.

Nobody said Biden was briefed on everything that happened in the 2 week trial. Just the bulletpoints. I'd give you the details of how that works, but such presidential advice is covered by executive privilege.
LMAO so based on some bullet points Biden (a lawyer) is convinced the verdict was wrong. That's brilliant, I mean why bother with 8 days of testimony and 31 witnesses and a jury deliberating 26 hours just send some bullet points to Biden and have him make a ruling from on high. :cuckoo:

"Withhold an opinion"? You consider calling Kyle a white supremacist to be "withholding an opinion"?

Never mind, you're probably shit-stupid enough to think exactly that.
Do you have the quote of how, where and when Biden said that? I know everybody is repeating it, but I need to see it in context.

And unlike Trump, notice that Biden followed correct protocol to withhold an opinion until AFTER the case is settled. So as not to improperly influence the jury.
You do know he spouted his crap about Rittenhouse both before and after the election right? And called him a “white supremacist” DURING the trial.

Forum List

Back