Biden expresses disapproval of jury verdict by saying he is angry and concerned over it

Don't forget, the federal government gets a "bite of the prosecution" by charging civil rights violations.

There may also be Federal laws that call other facts into question beyond the scope of any State law. A state may try a defendant for murder, after which the Federal government might try the same defendant for a Federal crime (perhaps a civil rights violation or a kidnapping) connected to the same act. The officers of the Los Angeles Police Department who were charged with assaulting Rodney King in 1991 were acquitted by a jury of the Superior Courts of California, but some were later convicted and sentenced in Federal court for violating King's civil rights.

Good luck with that. :laughing0301:

We know now that the collaboration of the media and the social network and the freaking United States government tried to influence the jury verdict in a civilian trial and put some poor kid in prison for 60 years for some political advantage so wouldn't you think the doddering old fool would stay above the fray?

here is the statement

Thank you! That is very interesting and I probably wouldn't have read it elsewhere.

He's afraid there will be riots!! He's trying to stop the riots.

I don't know, seems cold for rioting. Don't they always do that in the summer?

We know now that the collaboration of the media and the social network and the freaking United States government tried to influence the jury verdict in a civilian trial and put some poor kid in prison for 60 years for some political advantage so wouldn't you think the doddering old fool would stay above the fray?
And how would you compare this to Trump ordering the justice department to go after Hillary Clinton.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He can express his disagreement. But he said....

"We have to abide by" the Rittenhouse verdict. Unlike your godly, former Liar in Chief, he did not demean the jury. He did not demean the judge. He did not trash the defendant after the verdict. He respects the rule of law. He is not a whiny baby orange loser.
WOW so Biden told America that he is "angry and concerned" about the verdict but admits he didn't even watch the trial. And this Biden clown is allegedly a lawyer.

WOW so Biden told America that he is "angry and concerned" about the verdict but admits he didn't even watch the trial. And this Biden clown is allegedly a lawyer.

I didn't watch the trial either, but I have something that he doesn't have which is common knowledge. In the US Constitution it clearly states the right to bear arms and basically (I think I remember hearing that it was two guys that were firing at him, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the details) it was a choice of his life or theirs. If he had not killed them, then he probably would be dead. The fact that he even got arrested for this in the first place is mind blowing.

I didn't watch the trial either, but I have something that he doesn't have which is common knowledge. In the US Constitution it clearly states the right to bear arms and basically (I think I remember hearing that it was two guys that were firing at him, but I'm a bit fuzzy on the details) it was a choice of his life or theirs. If he had not killed them, then he probably would be dead. The fact that he even got arrested for this in the first place is mind blowing.
Watch the left run away from this thread. They can't defend Biden's actions in this case.

C'mon, man!

We all know that Mr. Biden did not write that statement.

We all know Mr. Biden's true feelings about ethnicity X, as he has candidly expressed throughout his career as a Senator.

The woke Dems who control him simply wrote that two-faced statement and issued it under his name. (The same "advisers" who told him right after his inauguration to stand reverently before the Lincoln Memorial.)

How long this charade can continue is anyone's guess.

Federal investigation over what? Killing a violent BLM criminal in self-defense?

The libs are angry because a decent person tried to quell the damage done by a BLM savage, and had his life threatened as a result, and exerted his right of self-defense. Seems like they are demanding that their BLM lowlifes be allowed to wreak havoc, burn places down, assault people, loot, etc., etc., without any interference from Republicans.
yes, defending yourself from the demafascist storm troopers is a federal crime when they are in charge

Fail. Still waiting for you to back up your BS that a Biden advisor kept him fully informed of the trial testimony, evidence and legal arguments. I'll save you from yourself, this never happened. There's no time in the POTUS schedule for this so stop lying.

Just great. The ”president” has to weigh in on a jury verdict - which was the CORRECT decision! - by saying he is among those who are angry over It. IOW, our leftist government is still pandering to the violent BLM criminal thugs and taking their side when they are within inches of killing a teenager, and the teen saves his own life in self-defense.

Think about it. He pays lip service to respecting the jury verdict, but he has to add that he disagrees with it and is angry the kid wasn’t convicted.

The decision was completely WRONG but it was a foregone conclusion before the trial even started.

This will lead to violence in the streets as the militia thugs feel empowered to go out hunting for protestors just like Rittenhouse.

Forum List

Back