Biden is offering US weapons to communist nations in exchange for Ukraine aid

Didn't Trump sell nuclear and arms technology to the Saudi's? They aren't even communist. They are ruled by an evil dictator who will assassinate you if you report unfavorably about him. Most of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi's.

Did he? Let's go along for a second just for the point.........
So, in your abhorrent world, two wrongs DO make a right ?

You don't have the wisdom or even the ability to disassociate the two and admit when wrong is wrong?
Actually, I don't think anyone is surprised.

You proved nothing I proved all of my positions gfy loser fag dem cock sucker.

Bullets and knives....may liberate their wives......
But your words will never hurt them.

(These mobid, delusional, misguided Leftists cannot be taught or shown reality at this point. We're past that point by a good bit)

The Citizen Free Press on a video of unknown origin that does not even identify th person speaking?? Are you really that fucking stupid??

Citizen Free Press - Media Bias/Fact Check

View attachment 750681
Anyone who references a fact checker gets a neg.

Fact checkers have less credibility than Harry Mudd

Did he? Let's go along for a second just for the point.........
So, in your abhorrent world, two wrongs DO make a right ?

You don't have the wisdom or even the ability to disassociate the two and admit when wrong is wrong?
Actually, I don't think anyone is surprised.
I would need to know the details behind each deal and I bet I would agree with Biden on what he did.

Each time I investigate your sides outrageous claims, they are always easily debunked. I haven't taken the time this time because I'm sure if Biden did what you say, McCarthy will have something to say about it. Fox will too.

Which communist nations is he offering weapons to?

Didn't Trump sell nuclear and arms technology to the Saudi's? They aren't even communist. They are ruled by an evil dictator who will assassinate you if you report unfavorably about him. Most of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi's.
Most of the 911 hijackers ARE STILL ALIVE and were intel stooges.

Trump would never sell nuclear arms technology to the Saudis because WE SUPPLY their protection. This is how the deal was set : we protect the Saud family with our military and they sell their oil for US DOLLARS. Trump is NOT A WARMONGER like the Democrats and their NeoCon handlers ; ex; Hilary

Bill Clinton DID SELL NUCLEAR SECRETS to the Chinese , specifically , the details of the GE W-88 warhead which allowed the Reds to build smaller warheads which could then hit the USA. He also sold them our Satellite crypto code information.

Most of the 911 hijackers ARE STILL ALIVE and were intel stooges.

Trump would never sell nuclear arms technology to the Saudis because WE SUPPLY their protection. This is how the deal was set : we protect the Saud family with our military and they sell their oil for US DOLLARS. Trump is NOT A WARMONGER like the Democrats and their NeoCon handlers ; ex; Hilary

Bill Clinton DID SELL NUCLEAR SECRETS to the Chinese , specifically , the details of the GE W-88 warhead which allowed the Reds to build smaller warheads which could then hit the USA. He also sold them our Satellite crypto code information.

'Sell' is such a dirty word, making it sound like espionage, selling US secrets. Democrats prefer to refer to it as 'an international sharing of knowledge'.

Many things are done strategically such as Leaving arms behind for the Taliban. Those weapons will find their way to OUR enemies who will then use them to start up new strife;
I remember when Dems used to stand up to arming Cuba…Kennedy was a brace man…

he’s rolling over in his grave as his party has decided to ally themselves with the Castros of the world and do what he stopped…arm them

this is the complete demafasict take over of the once proud Democratic party
Most Democrats cannot wrap their head around the fact that their party was HIJACKED by the NETWORK and is being used to foment CHANGE / CHAOS in service to their scheme for a Uni-polar world where the elite are in charge. Democrat sycophants will chant the well worn out mantra "They are for the Working man" which is a total lie. The Unions were the reason the workers advanced, not the Democrat party. The Democrats ARE and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN a FRONT for the NETWORK to establish POWER in order to eventually implement their Techo-Fascist Plutocracy.

'Sell' is such a dirty word, making it sound like espionage, selling US secrets. Democrats prefer to refer to it as 'an international sharing of knowledge'.
Read for yourself to see if "Sell" is appropriate.

The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandal in U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and the Democratic National Committee.

I still don't understand why there is this sudden push to do everything for Ukraine. It's not just America but a lot of countries. Everyone is all in on Ukraine despite it for decades being known across the world as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. It's one thing to help, but we have gone very deep into Ukraine and no one seems to question why.

Man, Ukraine must have paid Hunter a shit load of money...
Let me ask you good old boys something. Haabout this alleged scheemve any of you sen ANYTHING about this alleged scheme andwhere besides that deep fake video? Anything at all anywhere else? Do you not think that congressional Republicans would not be bouncing off the walls over this?

Forum List

Back