Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

You're batshit insane.

"Listen to this mother, who lost two children to fentanyl poisoning, tell the truth about both of her son’s murders because of the Biden administrations refusal to secure our border and stop the Cartel’s from murdering Americans everyday by Chinese fentanyl."
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

he was laughing at MTG who's an ignorant QTWIT, not at the deaths of those who died from fentanyl, Bozo.

Btw, rumor has it that your face is starting to take on the aura of Trump's ass. Seek help.
Seek professional help soon, Simp.:itsok:

Guilty as charged?? Biden is guilty of murdering her two sons??
No, President Biden and his handlers are guilty of tens of thousands of other kids being intentionally murdered by the makers of Fentanyl.

Again, what should Biden do to keep Fentanyl out?
Put President Trump's policies back in place. Finish the wall and commit the manpower and resources to close the border. Piece of cake! Don't you agree?

Was biden, albeit was probably NOT the smartest move,

chuckling at the mother of two dead children
or
chucking at POS mtg for her Slander on blaming biden.
(It DID happen while trump was POTUS, correct?)

Or I guess, another option is, POS mtg never said it was bidens fault?

Where you gonna land on this one, simp?

It’s my thread, Stupid, I know what it is about because I started it, Moron.

You have deflected to MTG in a lame attempt to defend your Vegetable Messiah’s insensitivity to this woman’s suffering.

LOL

Not even you know what you're talking about.

What could be worse? Lying that someone was doing that. But that's exactly what we have here. The liars party caught in another sick lie about Poor President Biden.......
tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

Your side called Trumpa racist for the wall, now you are touting Chicom Joe building the wall.

I'm not responsible for what my side says any more than you are for things your side says but you didn't say/

Why wouldn’t that make him a racist?

For one, because Mexican isn't a race, Dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

For another, because keeping them out is not about their ethnicity.

Oh yeah, you are a massively hypocritical hack, that’s why.

LOL

I'm a hypocrite because I never called Trump OR Biden a racist for building the wall??

Your dumbfuckery is reaching new heights, Dumbfuck.

:abgg2q.jpg:

No, President Biden and his handlers are guilty of tens of thousands of other kids being intentionally murdered by the makers of Fentanyl.

Thanks for agreeing that MTG was out of her fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back