Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

So the brothers died in July of 2020 and MTG blames ByeDon! Did not know ByeDon was even involved in government at that time. You had better take a deep dive into this.
Let me restate this since are the libtards are stuck on the 2 boys and what a deal that is since it was before Biden, but what about the 200,000 killed from Fentynal since Biden has been in office. Not a peep from the left.

Alrighty, Joe decided to chuckle. Wonder if it was just a funny to lose a son to cancer, how about a drug addict as a son that slept with his dead brother's wife....now that's funny.

If ALL of our POTUS's could be this Presidential.

"He knew what he signed up for."

Trump told her "that 'he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways,' " Johnson recalled. "It made me cry, because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and couldn't remember my husband's name."

Trump denied stumbling over Johnson's husband's name, saying on Twitter that he spoke Sgt. Johnson's name "without hesitation!"
She's a stupid snowflake.

Biden and the rest of this criminal stolen Administration is happy killing Americans in any way, shape or form!

I have no doubt Skye that in closed quarters behind locked doors that globalist-climate vermin like Biden celebrate all of the victims of drugs and crime as a GOOD THING for the planet. Anything to reduce the population. Maybe even an INTENDED thing. After all, these people dying of drugs or street gang wars are just the Many who don't count for anything, they are the rabble, not one of the Hollywood-Washington Elite who MATTER, like him.

And why he won't laugh?

Biden and the rest of this criminal stolen Administration is happy killing Americans in any way, shape or form!

It's only natural for him and all of his anti-American criminal thugs to laugh!

Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.​

False. He laughed while talking about how Marjorie Taylor Greene idiotically blamed him for their death. I don't expect you to be able to discern the difference. You're too disconnected from reality.

I don't expect you to be able to discern the difference.
They know the difference.
It just doesn't fit their agenda.

They know this >>>>>>>> He was mocking fuckstain MTG for her slander.
Sue her ass.

Certainly! He trusted that the vast majority of citizens could be treated and spoken to as adults.
And what EXACTLY did biden do wrong from the OP?
Did it piss you off that he called out mtg?

Trump was President when that mom's kids died wasn't he? They didn't OD while Joe was President did they?
That's true. However, the point is that tens of thousands more are dying with Fentynal flooding across our border. China makes the ingredients and ships them to Mexico where the cartels make the pills and make billions shipping them across our border unabated.

I have no doubt Skye that in closed quarters behind locked doors that globalist-climate vermin like Biden celebrate all of the victims of drugs and crime as a GOOD THING for the planet. Anything to reduce the population. Maybe even an INTENDED thing. After all, these people dying of drugs or street gang wars are just the Many who don't count for anything, they are the rabble, not one of the Hollywood-Washington Elite who MATTER, like him.

Absolutely! agree wholeheartedly.

It doesn't matter if the mother backed MTG. MTG knew that her sons died while Trump was president. So why was she blaming Biden for their deaths?
Because President Biden is encouraging the death of tens of thousands more kids because of his open border policy. That's a sick policy!

The twit RNC Research lied. The President was talking about how MTG tried to use that poor woman's her sons to besmirch him. He did chuckled at her abject failure at one point in the tiny clip they used, but the longer clip provided earlier proves that he was addressing MTG's false allegations, which he probably should have ignored.
Fuckwit chucKlee at the prospect of scoring political points off this woman’s tragedy.

Keep trying to spin it anyway you want, Simp.

Next time Biden will be laughing about the chemical disaster in Ohio...... may be he already has....:mad-61:

So nothing. Thanks for playin', Scooter.
Yep, I have nothing that would keep fentanyl out of the US.

Why do you ask such stupid questions? Do YOU have a plan to do that, Simp?

Lets hear it.

You lie. Biden didn't chuckle when talking about that woman. He chuckled when he pointed out they died while Trump was president after MTG blamed him for their deaths.
It’s my thread, Stupid, I know what it is about because I started it, Moron.

You have deflected to MTG in a lame attempt to defend your Vegetable Messiah’s insensitivity to this woman’s suffering.

He is? How so?
Your side called Trumpa racist for the wall, now you are touting Chicom Joe building the wall.

Why wouldn’t that make him a racist?

Oh yeah, you are a massively hypocritical hack, that’s why.

Forum List

Back