Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

nobody said he was…

You're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

MTG said Biden was to blame for their deaths...

"Listen to this mother, who lost two children to fentanyl poisoning, tell the truth about both of her son’s murders because of the Biden administrations refusal to secure our border and stop the Cartel’s from murdering Americans everyday by Chinese fentanyl."

But but but...
You said Mexico legalized drugs.
Why would they need a cartel to sell something legal?
Believe me, those cartel guys are nowhere as dumb as you.

No problem. Then let's just decriminalize fentanyl in this country, the drug dealers can cut everything they sell with it, and problem solved: No more dopers.

Hell, some dealers are already dosing their pot with fentanyl. We might as well decriminalize it and let the drug problem solve itself.

You're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

MTG said Biden was to blame for their deaths...

"Listen to this mother, who lost two children to fentanyl poisoning, tell the truth about both of her son’s murders because of the Biden administrations refusal to secure our border and stop the Cartel’s from murdering Americans everyday by Chinese fentanyl."
haha no she didn’t. She did say his open border policies are respohbsike for the massive uptick in deaths

haha no she didn’t. She did say his open border policies are respohbsike for the massive uptick in deaths

You're batshit insane.

No problem. Then let's just decriminalize fentanyl in this country, the drug dealers can cut everything they sell with it, and problem solved: No more dopers.

Hell, some dealers are already dosing their pot with fentanyl. We might as well decriminalize it and let the drug problem solve itself.
Don't be stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Sorry, I made myself laugh there. I mean. as if!

I suggested decriminalizing heroin and allowing doctors to treat their patients without fearing the DEA will toss them in prison.
Addicts started using fentanyl when the drug wars choked off the heroin supply
They started using heroin when the drug wars choked off the supply of legal opioids

Let doctors prescribe the medicine their patients need, yes, even heroin, and the fentanyl crisis disappears.

When you make drugs illegal only criminals will use drugs

Then he blamed Trump.

This Guy is simply amazing, Has no empathy, and there is nothing he won’t try to blame on Trump.

he was laughing at MTG who's an ignorant QTWIT, not at the deaths of those who died from fentanyl, Bozo.

Btw, rumor has it that your face is starting to take on the aura of Trump's ass. Seek help.

At the very least a clown show

1677807046862.gif

Here are those clown shoes.

Then he blamed Trump. This Guy is simply amazing, Has no empathy, and there is nothing he won’t try to blame on Trump.

I SPIT on Joe Biden. I can only wish someday that I'd have the chance to spit on his grave.

The man literally made light of a mother losing both her kids to a drug that is JUST AS DEADLY NOW UNDER HIM as it was under the last administration, except more than ever is just POURING in now on his watch, meaning that many more kids are dying on his watch as that CLUELESS FUCK stands around globetrotting to jerk off with our cash giving it away to people who mean SQUAT to us, and telling us we don't even have a border problem.

Perhaps not. We just have a PRESIDENT problem.

DEAR GOD, hear my prayer--- I BEG you, let Hunter Biden now OD on the stuff.

He’s laughing at you dumb asses. Perfect chuckle.

And why he won't laugh?

Biden and the rest of this criminal stolen Administration is happy killing Americans in any way, shape or form!

It's only natural for him and all of his anti-American criminal thugs to laugh!

Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.​

I SPIT on Joe Biden. I can only wish someday that I'd have the chance to spit on his grave.

The man literally made light of a mother losing both her kids to a drug that is JUST AS DEADLY NOW UNDER HIM as it was under the last administration, except more than ever is just POURING in now on his watch, meaning that many more kids are dying on his watch as that CLUELESS FUCK stands around globetrotting to jerk off with our cash giving it away to people who mean SQUAT to us, and telling us we don't even have a border problem.

Perhaps not. We just have a PRESIDENT problem.

DEAR GOD, hear my prayer--- I BEG you, let Hunter Biden now OD on the stuff.
Actually assface, it was MTG who made light of the situation by lying about it in the first place, you moron.

What we really have is an idiot problem. People like you.

Here's the unedited clip which shows Biden was making fun of Marjorie Taylor Greene...

Dear God, the whole video just makes Biden look like an even BIGGER worthless PRICK. Now he not only has NO respect or compassion nor concern for the thousands dying of drugs while revealing he also has NO respect even for the other elected constituents there in DC. And BTW, it was the MOTHER of the two dead boys who brought this to the fore. Now, back to Iggy for you.

If ALL of our POTUS's could be this Presidential.

"He knew what he signed up for."

Trump told her "that 'he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways,' " Johnson recalled. "It made me cry, because I was very angry at the tone of his voice and couldn't remember my husband's name."

Trump denied stumbling over Johnson's husband's name, saying on Twitter that he spoke Sgt. Johnson's name "without hesitation!"

View attachment 761995BEST EVER BIDEN DESCRIPTOR YET. A worthless PRICK.

Biden is a PRODUCT of government, his LIFE is government, he LIVES for government, his whole WORLD is government, all that MATTERS to him is government, and the rest of us are just dressing around the bottom of the tree, there to SERVE his government.
Exactly, Biden is a career politician playing at having some kind of real life. Now he is pretending to act like a POTUS. Like a washed up actor doing 'walk on' parts in B movies. He reads his lines, waves and smiles and gets mad when they ask him to go off script.

Forum List

Back