Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

I suggest you go to the streets and tell them, folks, not to do drugs and see how far you get.
That's not what I said. But you're desperate. Kids that are not druggies are trying one pill that they think is something else and dying.

When you voted for Joe Biden did you expect him to open our Southern Border to human trafficking, including unaccompanied kids, and massive increases in poison? That's what happened, that's not up for debate. Is that what you voted for?

He's not, but President Biden is responsible for the massive increase in opioid and Fentanyl deaths since he took office. You cannot disagree that Biden's open border is flooding our country with human smuggling along with the accompanying drugs. How is this good for America?

Do you blame Trump for the increase of Fentanyl deaths on his watch?

At least he didn't take drugs and die.
No, he just laughed about a boy who did exactly that and mocked the boys mother in the process. Adolescents act like that; not 80 year old Presidents of sound mind.

The mother should have done her job and not blamed others for her failings.

C'mon, the mother is not to blame. Her sons took what they believed was Percocet that turned out to be laced with Fentanyl. It's heartbreaking for her she lost 2 sons. Don't behave like a conservative.

So here is his chance to be a fucking leader and Really stick it to Trump by embracing policies designed to reduce fentanyl and putting those plans into effect. Instead, he stands there like an 80-year old schoolboy giggling and passing the buck….. and you people gladly defend him.

He is not a leader.
He's an effective leader.
No, he just laughed about a boy who did exactly that and mocked the boys mother in the process. Adolescents act like that; not 80 year old Presidents of sound mind.
Did he mock an disabled man?

C'mon, the mother is not to blame. Her sons took what they believed was Percocet that turned out to be laced with Fentanyl. It's heartbreaking for her she lost 2 sons. Don't behave like a conservative.
Did they have a prescription for the Percocet?

Since you agree Mexican isn’t a race you must agree that all the morons on your side who called Trump a racist for building the wall are morons, right?

Surely you can quote your posts from that time calling them out, right?

Lets see them.

Calling out your side for shit keeps me busy enough. For the most part, I leave calling out my side to you rightards.

Still, I never called Trump a racist for the wall. Likewise, I never called Biden a racist for the wall.

Do you blame Trump for the increase of Fentanyl deaths on his watch?
Partially. Primarily I blame Democrats, who when a Democrat was in the Oval Office were all in favor and voted for a border wall. Then when President Trump took office, suddenly a border wall was racist or some such thing.

Fund and finish the wall and adequately fund and man our borders. We're spending billions more to protect the borders of Ukraine in a proxy war with Russia and soon China.

Partially. Primarily I blame Democrats, who when a Democrat was in the Oval Office were all in favor and voted for a border wall. Then when President Trump took office, suddenly a border wall was racist or some such thing.

Fund and finish the wall and adequately fund and man our borders. We're spending billions more to protect the borders of Ukraine in a proxy war with Russia and soon China.
The wall would have nothing to do with fentanyl coming into our country.

He's [President Biden] an effective leader.

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

How many on Trump’s watch vs your Vegetable Messiah’s watch, Simp?

Show us the numbers.

This will be fun.

On Trump's watch, from about 20K per year to about 55K per year. Roughly a 175% increase in 4 years. Under Biden, from about 55K to about 70K, an increase of roughly 27% in 1 year. I didn't find numbers for all of 2023.

Then he blamed Trump.

This Guy is simply amazing, Has no empathy, and there is nothing he won’t try to blame on Trump.

Can you imagine the historic, record-setting outrage and calls for capitol punishment from Democrats / snowflakes / The View, etc ... for Trump or ANYONE else if they chuckled / laughed while talking about Biden's deceased son....?!

download.jpeg-3.jpg

There was no increase. The increase didn't happen until fuckwad Biden started being paid off by the cartels.

LOLOL

No increase???

Dayum, you might even be dumber than Dumbfuck. :lmao:

But I admit, it's a close call.

Nonsense. Democrats couldn't prevent Trump from building the wall, no matter how much they protested.

Forum List

Back