Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

100,000 fentanyl deaths per year under Chicom Joe.

so explain what he has done to stop the fentanyl crisis, Simp.
the usual war on drugs stuff, only more so. you people are great at criticizing but I don't see any plan from you that's any different.

the usual war on drugs stuff, only more so. you people are great at criticizing but I don't see any plan from you that's any different.

STOP VIOLATING BOTH CONSTITUTION AND RULE OF LAW...

STOP THE INTENTIONAL CONSTITUTION / LAW-VIOLATING OPEN BORDER INVASION FACILITATION POLICY

STOP JEOPARDIZING / SACRIFICING NATIONAL SECURITY, OVERWHELMING CITIES/STATES, IMPORTING THIEVES / SEXUAL PREDATORS / PEDOPHILES / RAPISTS / MURDERERS / TERRORISTS INTO THE US

STOP AIDING AND ABETTING DRUG / HUMAN / CHILD / SEX TRAFFICKERS...

...for starters.

On Trump's watch, from about 20K per year to about 55K per year. Roughly a 175% increase in 4 years. Under Biden, from about 55K to about 70K, an increase of roughly 27% in 1 year. I didn't find numbers for all of 2023.

Four years as opposed to one year. Yeah that's great. With President Biden opening the entire border to human trafficking and drug running.

How is an open border going to reduce those numbers for 2022 and 2023?

Are you really this ignorant? Wow! You really are damaged. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

How is President Biden's open border working?
How would the wall stop a truck with a load driving on roads over the border?

Four years as opposed to one year. Yeah that's great. With President Biden opening the entire border to human trafficking and drug running.

How is an open border going to reduce those numbers for 2022 and 2023?

Yes, I already pointed out it's 4 years compared to one. On average, if it were to remain consistent, it's a 44% increase per year under Trump and a 27% increase under Biden.

What does the wall have to do with that? Did Biden take the wall down while you weren't looking?
Cute dodge, keep up the good work.

Can you point out the wall here?

caravan%202019-M.jpg

Or here?
Girl%207%20dues%20if%20dehydration-M.jpg

Maybe here?
Hatians%20crossing%20Texas-L.jpg

Here maybe?
bph-L.jpg

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

Are you really that misinformed or is your ignorance intentional?

Imbecile, you asked, how is President Biden's open border working?

The wall has nothing to do with that. The wall did not decrease in span under Biden yet border crossers haven't increased nonetheless. It's about policy changes, not the wall. :icon_rolleyes:

Imbecile, you asked, how is President Biden's open border working?

The wall has nothing to do with that. The wall did not decrease in span under Biden yet border crossers haven't increased nonetheless. It's about policy changes, not the wall. :icon_rolleyes:
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Forum List

Back