Biden needs to stop talking on camera and just go away

Its just funny how big the lead was before crazy stepped down
I don't even want to believe it. Maybe that was the predetermined signal to start fiddling the statistics ..... making it seem like a phony tipping point? I mean, we’re just two guys talking here. If your team was losing but suddenly surged ahead wouldn’t you want a tangible factor to explain it on rather than to admit you’ve started cheating? Look, maybe Harris really is more popular than Trump. That’s possible, right? But the smartest people who have been watching this circus definitely don’t thing so. Can they be so wrong?

I don't even want to believe it. Maybe that was the predetermined signal to start fiddling the statistics ..... making it seem like a phony tipping point? I mean, we’re just two guys talking here. If your team was losing but suddenly surged ahead wouldn’t you want a tangible factor to explain it on rather than to admit you’ve started cheating? Look, maybe Harris really is more popular than Trump. That’s possible, right? But the smartest people who have been watching this circus definitely don’t thing so. Can they be so wrong?
Thats why Trump shouldnt get too cocky after what happened 4 years ago. Before I went to sleep he was winning by a lot and I woke up and Biden won. lol

Forum List

Back