Biden offers Republicans a hand of cooperation

Republicans respond by claiming he cheated to win

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

We are anything but United

I think you're a boy-touching, lowlife piece of shit..... and couldn't care less what you think about me.

How's that for "united"?
Isn't it hilarious how these douchebags are so upset that we don't have any interest in playing nice with them?

• Love
Reactions: kaz

That is where politics in this country stands. We call ourselves the United States

Nice words from Joe; and. arguably, have not heard words or seen such action since Bush and Clinton. That said, I would recommend to the presumed, projected President Elect that he tell the likes of Alexandria Ocacio Cortez and Robert Reich to cease with their fascist talk of punishing Republicans and Trump supporters. Such talk and rhetoric is undermining Biden's case for unity and truly being a President for all Americans.

That wasn't Slow Joe.... it's the senile fool's handlers

I view it as "double talk" or conditional talk. Namely, "agree with us on everything" or else. That is evidenced by this radical fascist notion from AOC and Reich of punishing those for never having supporting Democrats. Has any Republican taken this attitude of retribution? when they won? AOC is talking about black listing people so they can't get jobs. Reich sees it necessary for "re-education" or punishment.

It sounds a lot like the theme of "punishing our enemies and rewarding our friends".
Biden has a long history of dealing with Republicans. He offered to compromise with them again.

Republicans responded by questioning his legitimacy as president
Can we have 3 examples?
Name one

Nice words from Joe; and. arguably, have not heard words or seen such action since Bush and Clinton. That said, I would recommend to the presumed, projected President Elect that he tell the likes of Alexandria Ocacio Cortez and Robert Reich to cease with their fascist talk of punishing Republicans and Trump supporters. Such talk and rhetoric is undermining Biden's case for unity and truly being a President for all Americans.

I view it as "double talk" or conditional talk. Namely, "agree with us on everything" or else. That is evidenced by this radical fascist notion from AOC and Reich of punishing those for never having supporting Democrats. Has any Republican taken this attitude of retribution? when they won? AOC is talking about black listing people so they can't get jobs. Reich sees it necessary for "re-education" or punishment.

It sounds a lot like the theme of "punishing our enemies and rewarding our friends".
Biden has a long history of dealing with Republicans. He offered to compromise with them again.

I asked you this several times and you ran away and hid each time. What is Biden offering us? I've not heard shit

"Compromise" my ass. Biden has a long history of saying anything to get what he wants, and that's all.

Biden was known for crossing the aisle with Republicans.

"Compromise" my ass. Biden has a long history of saying anything to get what he wants, and that's all.

Biden was known for crossing the aisle with Republicans.
Example?

Yeah.... just look at how th eleft and the media responded IMMEDIATELY after Trump won.
It is more than just a little hypocritical.
The media was fine until he held a presser declaring the first of many imperial falsehoods, and when the media corrected him, Kellyanne came up with "alternative facts." That was in like what...48 hours? Not a good way to start..

I asked you this several times and you ran away and hid each time. What is Biden offering us? I've not heard shit

Working on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, COVID, immigration

Why would you object?

Yeah.... just look at how th eleft and the media responded IMMEDIATELY after Trump won.
It is more than just a little hypocritical.
The media was fine until he held a presser declaring the first of many imperial falsehoods, and when the media corrected him, Kellyanne came up with "alternative facts." That was in like what...48 hours? Not a good way to start..
Utter horseshit. Which "falsehood" was that? The Dims started in with their 'Russian Collusion" smear campaign the day after the election.

Working on healthcare, infrastructure, the environment, COVID

Why would you object?
"Working on" means falling in behind on whatever the Dims demand. The sole purpose of that is so Republicans can take half the blame for whatever disaster they come up with, and so some of them will vote to pass it.

Go fuck yourself. None of his legislation is going to get passed.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to defeat a voting block so stupid that they think we're all communists. And I was right.

Please, Father Biden, forgive me for I have sinned...

I think you're a boy-touching, lowlife piece of shit..... and couldn't care less what you think about me.

How's that for "united"?

:eek:

I had a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to defeat a voting block so stupid that they think we're all communists. And I was right.

Please, Father Biden, forgive me for I have sinned...
It's ironic that you use those terms to refer to Biden. You're a cult member.

Why would you object?
We asked about Biden, not Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why would you object?
"Working on" means falling in behind on whatever the Dims demand. The sole purpose of that is so Republicans can take half the blame for whatever disaster they come up with, and so some of them will vote to pass it.

You don’t think there is middle ground on infrastructure, healthcare, immigration reform

WTF is the matter with you Finger Boy?

Why would you object?
We asked about Biden, not Trump.
Show us what Trump offered
Trumps Art of the Deal is always what’s best for him

Why would you object?

You don’t think there is middle ground on infrastructure, healthcare, immigration reform

WTF is the matter with you Finger Boy?
Infrastructure: $2Trn Bill., 75% of the work goes to small to mid market local companies;
Healthcare: Revamp, Redo, get rid of administrator costs. Make it like auto insurance. Once a bill reaches a certain level, Gov't covers via Medicaid. Happens now when kids are born with deficiencies anyway.
Immigration: Have to come here legally. Period. End of story. Cannot seek asylum from Mexico for example. You want to come from Mexico get in line like everyone else.

DONE!

Why would you object?

I'd like to see him involved in cooperating with the investigation into the Biden Family's Red Chinese connections. Remember that Sleepy Joe's son got a billion dollars from Xi.

Forum List

Back