Biden Promotes 'Behemoth' Electric Car Worse for Environment Than Gas Car

It's fascinating, how the conservative crowd all bleats the same dumb propaganda points together, because they're all getting the same propaganda feeds.

There's nothing like those propaganda mills on the liberal side.

Its fascinating how you are ignorant to the damage done by Lithium, cobalt and other mining all for batteries. Though the information is readily out there for you to see... all the liberal crowd will remain silent... lest someone think you are being critical of EVs
the damage to peoples lives who live around the mining is real and devastating, meanwhile Liberal idiots have to make up shit... like global warming causes homelessness, or more crime ..or the need to shoplift.
But as long as your shareholders are doing well... thats all that matters. I remember when wayward Libs would chant "no blood for oil" back in the 90's... obviously it never was peoples sufferings they were really concerned about.

Joe must have missed the memo.

AA16XC8I.img

Biden is a blithering incompetent asshole so why should this not be a surprise.

Its fascinating how you are ignorant to the damage done by Lithium, cobalt and other mining all for batteries. Though the information is readily out there for you to see... all the liberal crowd will remain silent... lest someone think you are being critical of EVs
the damage to peoples lives who live around the mining is real and devastating, meanwhile Liberal idiots have to make up shit... like global warming causes homelessness, or more crime ..or the need to shoplift.
But as long as your shareholders are doing well... thats all that matters. I remember when wayward Libs would chant "no blood for oil" back in the 90's... obviously it never was peoples sufferings they were really concerned about.

Exactly. It is horrific.

Cult fucks do not care about blacks who live in Africa.

They only care about exploiting African Americans for political gains. They are racist as fuck.

No one from the left is the least bit concerned about the cobalt mining.

THEY ARE SO FULL OF SHIT.

They do not care about the environment or black people.

UTTER FRAUDS.

What must it feel like to go through life knowing you are just full of shit?

How do you justify it? How do you justify us RAPING CONGO for your FUCKING EVs?

Joe must have missed the memo.

AA16XC8I.img

"On my watch, the great American road trip is going to be fully electrified.”

More than most other applications, on a long road trip, the last thing you want is to be stuck with a vehicle that takes hours (or in case of the Hummer that is pictured in the article, sometimes days) to fully charge.

A real car can be fully refueled in only a few minutes, then you can be on your way again. Who want to have to spend hours waiting to charge, for every few hundred miles of travelling?

Its fascinating how you are ignorant to the damage done by Lithium,
Lithium isn't mined, it's pumped.

Cobalt is used for all kinds of things, but ou didn't care one bit until you could use the issue to attack liberals, so stuff your phony concern. Save it for your fellow dumbass cult bois, because nobody else is buying it.

Serfiously, all of your BDS losers suck hard at lying. And you have no excuse for that, given your decades of constant practice.

Cobalt is used for all kinds of things, but ou didn't care one bit until you could use the issue to attack liberals, so stuff your phony concern. Save it for your fellow dumbass cult bois, because nobody else is buying it.

Serfiously, all of your BDS losers suck hard at lying. And you have no excuse for that, given your decades of constant practice.

Educate yourself

You are a moron, a liar, or both.

It's fascinating, how the conservative crowd all bleats the same dumb propaganda points together, because they're all getting the same propaganda feeds.

There's nothing like those propaganda mills on the liberal side.

It's fascinating how you progressive loons all bleat the same tired old, and failed, dogma.

Almost like you can't think for yourselves....kinda like you are all cultists.

That or just really, really stupid.

I vote for both.

Please stop. No . We have been learning about the damage done, and it will get worse as th edemand for EV's go up... wait until the batteries all need to be replaced.... and your going to promise the technology will improve.... but meanwhile all the companies that make EV batteries will just continue because profits are good. Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better.

From S.I. L's post....
"This creates a lot of pressure in local communities living in nearby areas. For example, in Chile’s Salar de Atacama, mining has caused the region to lose 65% of the region’s water. This has meant impacts of local farmers, who rely on agriculture and cattle for their livelihoods and now need to get the water from somewhere else.

The risks of lithium mining

Lack of water in the region is not just the single potential problem with lithium mining. Toxic chemicals can leak from the evaporation pools to the water supply, such as hydrochloric acid, which is used in the processing of lithium – as well as waste products that can filter out of the brine."

I am not sure the Congo would agree that electric cars are good for the environment.

Gotta love Congo cobalt mines….but hey…it is black people in Africa, so FUCK EM! AMIRITE CULT FUCKS?

32d9e11c953727b8e1e715dadcd6894e.jpg

EMDCcgzWwAAUtyD-1.jpg

Child labor in Congo cobalt mines to build ev batteries….but its black people in Africa….SO FUCK EM….RIGHT CULT FUCKS?
child-dedects.jpg

There are also birth defects from women working in the colbalt mines…..but its black people in Africa….SO FUCK EM…RIGHT CULT FUCKS?

YOU JUST PLUG IN YOUR EV and the world is pollution free!

You racist fucks.
Ambidextrous Fallacy Again

While all of our backs were turned, GM has agreed to invest $650 million in Lithium America's Corp. In a deal that will give GM exclusive access to the 1st phase of a mine planned near the Nevada-Oregon border. It is the largest source of lithium in the U.S., 3rd largest in the world.

The mine is critical towards making EV batteries which is a key part to El Presidente's push to expedite the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It is 200 miles NE from Reno and is being met with opposition in Fed Court by conservationists who say it will destroy dwindling habitat for a number of species and by American Indians who say it will destroy nearby sacred lands.

Guess who wins??
Ambidextrous Fallacies Piling On

It's fascinating how you progressive loons all bleat the same tired old, and failed, dogma.

Almost like you can't think for yourselves....kinda like you are all cultists.

That or just really, really stupid.

I vote for both.
The Right Needs to Overthrow Its Leaders

Then why are their compromised Preppy-loving opponents repeating the Preppy Progressives' lies condemning racial superiority, the glorious victory over Indigian savages, the development of natural resources, and the extermination of unfit species of vermin?

No one from the left is the least bit concerned about the cobalt mining.

THEY ARE SO FULL OF SHIT.

They do not care about the environment or black people.

UTTER FRAUDS.

What must it feel like to go through life knowing you are just full of shit?

How do you justify it? How do you justify us RAPING CONGO for your FUCKING EVs?
Sissies in Suitcoats

Obviously, you don't care about Nevada miners, if any of the Zero-Growth lies you appropriated from the Left are true. Rightist snobs despise working-class Americans; that's what your omission reveals to anyone who realizes that both "sides" are run by the same guillotine-fodder class.

Sissies in Suitcoats

Obviously, you don't care about Nevada miners, if any of the Zero-Growth lies you appropriated from the Left are true. Rightist snobs despise working-class Americans; that's what your omission reveals to anyone who realizes that both "sides" are run by the same guillotine-fodder class.

We have regulations you dumb fuck.

Do we have child labor and birth defects from women working in the Nevada mines.

Go

FUCK

YOURSELF

This is a lil' too harsh. But 'The Sage' IS in a Major Tom orbit these days.

Can you hear me, Major Tom??

I got triggered.

To imply the miners in Nevada are under the same working conditions as those in the Congo is incredibly disingenuous.

That poster knows they are lying.

Forum List

Back