Biden says he wants to jail Republicans who oppose him

He was basically saying before that idiotic quote about jail that the GOP doesn't play fair like the democrats do, which is total horseshit. The democrats were every bit as obstructionist when Trump was the prez as the repubs are now, and our democracy is not in jeopardy because of that. Can you imagine how bad inflation would be now if the democrats had passed their BBB program? They were talking about spending somewhere between $3.5 and 5 trillion more for their political constituencies. But the real problem to me is that Biden and the democrats want to do some crazy ass shit that would in fact jeopardize our democracy, such as abolishing the filibuster and packing the Supreme Court. That's some serious shit, folks.
Yea who gives a fuck about his go to jail bullshit.

It's bullshit

But they are the fuckers not playing by the rules and keep wanting to change the rules for their favor

Last edited:
You're free to provide an example of me calling someone "literally Hitler", boy.

Guess you slept through the Trump Years when about ten times daily here I read one of you idiots calling Trump a dictator. I'm sure there were a few Hitlers in there as well.

Trump was called a dictator when the secret service just moved one protest group down the street farther from the White House, where later, Trump came out to take some sort of picture by a church.

Remember now?

I didnt say you called people "literally hitler." I said you do the same shit. Meaning you were being hyperbolic. Dumbass.
I might be boring but at least i have a bit of awareness and im not a lying, disingenuous hack.
Exactly, Macturd has pretended to be a "moderate" while attacking everything, and everyone to the right as being racists or even terrorists. His insipid drivel isn't worth reading.

he was joking...or was he?

that Kimmel show is wacky stuff...science fiction...i watch it and enjoy it but don't believe anything they say for a second

he was joking...or was he?

that Kimmel show is wacky stuff...science fiction...i watch it and enjoy it but don't believe anything they say for a second

You should believe it. Fascists like Joe Biden say the quiet parts out loud when they're amongst sycophants like Kimmel.

He was basically saying before that idiotic quote about jail that the GOP doesn't play fair like the democrats do, which is total horseshit. The democrats were every bit as obstructionist when Trump was the prez as the repubs are now, and our democracy is not in jeopardy because of that. Can you imagine how bad inflation would be now if the democrats had passed their BBB program? They were talking about spending somewhere between $3.5 and 5 trillion more for their political constituencies. But the real problem to me is that Biden and the democrats want to do some crazy ass shit that would in fact jeopardize our democracy, such as abolishing the filibuster and packing the Supreme Court. That's some serious shit, folks.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Forum List

Back