Biden - several races won't be called for days, be patient.

'Be Patient' he says....to give the dems a chance for coming up with a new way to cheat.

So you're not going to complain about voter fraud if they don't win the Senate?
with the left's record of election theft, we're not making any promises.

You guys keep asking these same questions every election. It sure is suspicious that you do that. same thing, every election. and then YOU are the ones that bellyache, whine, moan, assault, burn, loot, lay in the road, LOLOLOL

has anyone noticed that after Bidens speech tonight saying it may take days to count the mail in votes that the leftists on this board have newfound confidence that their party will win ?

Sure it does, when you can't open them until Election Day.

View attachment 720129

We should know a lot sooner than in 2020 since there will be less participation.
Easy solution. Nobody in, Nobody out, No external communication until all votes are counted and the white smoke is released. Works for the pope.

So you're not going to complain about voter fraud if they don't win the Senate?
no ....i live in a red state where it is extremely difficult to commit voter fraud ...

if voters dont trust the way their states collect and count votes then said voters should peacefully petition their state reps about election security and honesty .

no ....i live in a red state where it is extremely difficult to commit voter fraud ...

if voters dont trust the way their states collect and count votes then said voters should peacefully petition their state reps about election security and honesty .
are you laughing about my state having good election security ? do you find election security something to mock ?

Didn't ignore it...just pointed out the GOP gets arrested for it.
it's gotten so bad that even democrats are exposing leftist voter fraud.

If democrats can't cheat, they can't win. While there is a long list of articles covering planned democrat voter fraud for the 2022 election, I will stick to this one since it is most recent. So, we are being warned to be patient for several races that will take several days after the elections to decide; translation - be patient, democrats need several days to commit enough voter fraud to hold on to the seats in these several races. Voter fraud is nothing new for democrats, they have a very long history of it.

I have mentioned in previous posts in regards to voter fraud that one possible solution is to require thumbprint scans through the use of Live Scan. It is simple, if a person wants vote, all they have to do is go to a city, county or state agency, show proof of identity and have their thumbprint scanned into the voter database. Now guess what, all those crying about voter ID laws in states being racist or whatever (actually they are crying because it hurts democrats in committing voter fraud), well now one would not have to show their ID! Their thumb being scanned would be all that is needed. Oh, but democrats would fight this big time, it would severely hamper their ability to cheat.

Well, here is the article. Prepare for mass voter fraud.

This SERIOUSLY must be fixed. Elections cant be run this way. Especially when it's REAL EASY to ALLOW BALLOTS to still be ACCEPTED and PROCESSED after the POLLS CLOSE. Or simply disregard the postmark on the outer envelopes.

THAT -- SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Forum List

Back