Biden - several races won't be called for days, be patient.

You sound frustrated.... sorry not sorry.
after Bidens speech tonight the wave got bigger !
1667442923913.png

Manufactured, carefuly controlled 'democracy' takes time...

I pointed out republicans get arrested for voter fraud and you haven't challenged it. All you can do is name-call.

So yeah...you're frustrated.

I fully recognize voter fraud exists, Republicans and Democrats. But I'm neither and firmly believe voting should be safe, secure and every legitimate vote counted

It doesn't take days and if you believe it does you're obviously enabling fraud

If democrats can't cheat, they can't win. While there is a long list of articles covering planned democrat voter fraud for the 2022 election, I will stick to this one since it is most recent. So, we are being warned to be patient for several races that will take several days after the elections to decide; translation - be patient, democrats need several days to commit enough voter fraud to hold on to the seats in these several races. Voter fraud is nothing new for democrats, they have a very long history of it.

I have mentioned in previous posts in regards to voter fraud that one possible solution is to require thumbprint scans through the use of Live Scan. It is simple, if a person wants vote, all they have to do is go to a city, county or state agency, show proof of identity and have their thumbprint scanned into the voter database. Now guess what, all those crying about voter ID laws in states being racist or whatever (actually they are crying because it hurts democrats in committing voter fraud), well now one would not have to show their ID! Their thumb being scanned would be all that is needed. Oh, but democrats would fight this big time, it would severely hamper their ability to cheat.

Well, here is the article. Prepare for mass voter fraud.

Dems are always against anything that makes it more difficult to cheat.

it's gotten so bad that even democrats are exposing leftist voter fraud.

This is pretty damn huge and the Democrat lady in the video is extremely sharp and honest. States like Florida WILL FIX these CHEATS in the voting process. And what's ever left of the Blue state strongholds can just keep on cheating until they reach their GOAL of "ONE PARTY RULE".

NO random 3rd party person should EVER HAVE hands or eyes on the legal document that IS a ballot. Nevermind REQUEST that people not SEAL THEIR BALLOTS until the ballot harvester arrives at their door to pick it back up and monkey with it.

It's the inner/outer envelopes that contain the identifying information and signature. They can just insert anything they WANT to be in those envelopes.

Amazingly, the gop is regularly arrested for voter fraud.... Amazing!!!
Your posts make no sense.
You MUST be trying to up your reaction rating because you'd have to be the Leftist Cult LEADER to actually believe the rancid vomit you're spewing. Yeah, that must be it. No one could be as stupid as you come across

You MUST be trying to up your reaction rating because you'd have to be the Leftist Cult LEADER to actually believe the rancid vomit you're spewing. Yeah, that must be it. No one could be as stupid as you come across
I have a reaction rating? I don't worry about the things right wing losers seem to obsess over.

I mean...it's like the No Life Loser's Hall of Fame:

1667443835728.png

There seems to be a lot of people protesting in Brazil over the far-left victory. They believed it was rigged. Outside interference?

There seems to be a lot of people protesting in Brazil over the far-left victory. They believed it was rigged. Outside interference?
SHOCKING

A MAGArat defending a right wing asshole who refuses to concede a lost election

Before all the "new" ways, times ect to vote we normally knew the Major results before the next morning of election day.
Simply not true.

We only get the results on election night when the ballots are decisively one sided and one candidate concedes.

Stop with the myths

Forum List

Back