Biden the uniter on Trump just now: He's not just a former president, he's a defeated former president. Defeated by over 7 million of your votes

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

Come on. Lets take this seriously.

These people were in charge of the entire nation for an hour.

The military, the courts, the FBI, the CIA, the IRS.....everything. THEY WERE IN CHARGE.

...and they were defeated wiht one bullet and one dead unarmed female....shot by a BLACK COP.

Funny how BLM didn't care about THAT black cop killing someone.

Biden threatened to beat up Trump.

The violent rhetoric from Biden has radicalized his base and caused riots all over the nation.

Biden should be impeached for it.

Biden the uniter on Trump just now: He's not just a former president, he's a defeated former president. Defeated by over 7 million of your votes​

Biddum got 7 million votes? I seriously doubt he got half that much! And half of those are now deeply regretting it!

Trump brought American democracy to it's knees, something even the Nazis failed to do!

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back