Biden to Restrict Travel From India

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will restrict travel from India starting on May 4, the White House said Friday, citing a devastating rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and the emergence of potentially dangerous variants of the coronavirus.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden’s administration made the determination on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Trying to hide their racist tendencies behind Covid which is already in our country. Does it make any sense to restrict travel from India when the Dementia President is allowing people from South America to invade our country untested, and then bus them around the entire nation coast to coast? Obviously they don't care about any Covid spread, they are just racist against Indians.

Hindu bans. What is the world coming to?

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will restrict travel from India starting on May 4, the White House said Friday, citing a devastating rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and the emergence of potentially dangerous variants of the coronavirus.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden’s administration made the determination on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Trying to hide their racist tendencies behind Covid which is already in our country. Does it make any sense to restrict travel from India when the Dementia President is allowing people from South America to invade our country untested, and then bus them around the entire nation coast to coast? Obviously they don't care about any Covid spread, they are just racist against Indians.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.

Dr. Raymond Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

That's a big Twinkie!

Didn't Trump have a travel ban to China? and other travel ban's

Why, yes he did....

and what did the Democrats say about them?

Well what democrat are you referring to. I didn't say it was racist? I had no problem with it as it probably was appropriate even though it didn't work or was to limited.

Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Ilad, Maddow, CNN, and thousands of others.

Well I said I didn't think it was racist. Do you think that what Biden is doing racist?

That's a big Twinkie!
What a SPAZ!

Why, yes he did....

Well what democrat are you referring to. I didn't say it was racist? I had no problem with it as it probably was appropriate even though it didn't work or was to limited.

Well I said I didn't think it was racist. Do you think that what Biden is doing racist?
Everything is "Racist" according to Dems. Even MATH is racist cause blacks can't add,

Why, yes he did....

Do you think that what Biden is doing racist?

No more racist than Trumps China and Muslim bans.

..he's done all kinds of racist crap since he got in

And he said all kinds of racist things before he got in.

Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.

I don't want to send my kids to a racial jungle.

He's (Obama) articulate and clean.

If you didn't vote for me, you're not black.

He wants to put ya'all back in chains.

As it relates to the OP: You have to speak Indian if you go to a 7-11.

He's (Obama) is articulate and clean.

almost unbelievable he gets away with it--but that's the MSM for you

Why, yes he did....

HaHaHa, or it was UNDERMINED by the DEMOCRAT congress that YOU voted in.

how did they undermined it as it was an executive order.

Joe Biden has been a racist for his entire adult life.

Joe Biden has been a racist for his entire adult life.
and a dumbass like Kamala

Why, yes he did....

Everything is "Racist" according to Dems. Even MATH is racist cause blacks can't add,
well it is good to see that repubs are not racist.

Why, yes he did....

Do you think that what Biden is doing racist?

No more racist than Trumps China and Muslim bans.

Side step that trap , well played

Forum List

Back