Biden to Restrict Travel From India

This decision has nothing to do with race.

Idiots.
Sure it is , you’re confused. Doing the right thing is always racist and xenophobic

Speaking of idiots, have you figured out what Chauvin has been convicted of yet?

LoL
3rd degree murder and it will be a mistrial

So you're STILL confused I see.

What a retard you are. LoL.

^^^ oh God the irony.

The thread premise is a lie.

How so?

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh
I honestly can’t believe sane people see that and don’t correlate to Trump immediately racist fkrs I guess. They are the only inconsistent ones.

I know they don’t know that word’s definition

Idiots.
Sure it is , you’re confused. Doing the right thing is always racist and xenophobic

Speaking of idiots, have you figured out what Chauvin has been convicted of yet?

LoL

^^^ oh God the irony.

You're confused. That's ok.

Not racist. I know several Patels that are Doctors and others that run good hotels and they are good citizens as far as I know. They knew a contract was a contract and just wanted what they wanted when they wanted it a was agreed to when they ordered it, which was fine with me. Lots of opportunity for Indians here. Will be again when they are not leading the planet of new covid cases and covid dead.

It has nothing to do with Covid, so what other reason could it be than racism? I mean.......Biden is letting people from the south with God knows what variants of Covid and busing them all across our country to infect Americans, so obviously it's not because of his concern with Covid. Otherwise he would have kept Trump's policies in place and maybe even augmented some.

Idiots.

LoL

^^^ oh God the irony.

You're confused. That's ok.

We realize you are handicapped with a child like mind. Now adults are discussing Dems stealing seats by rigging the census, run along outside and play. :itsok:

I honestly can’t believe sane people see that and don’t correlate to Trump immediately racist fkrs I guess. They are the only inconsistent ones.

I know they don’t know that word’s definition

It's kind of like taking a laser pen and running your cats head into a wall. It's just so much fun pointing out their hypocrisy, and them responding that reinforces the reason you posted the topic. :auiqs.jpg:

We realize you are handicapped with a child like mind. Now adults are discussing Dems stealing seats by rigging the census, run along outside and play. :itsok:

Oh I see. So you're another retard who thinks that Democrats stole something. You upset? Sore loser much?

Want a tissue?

Oh I see. So you're another retard who thinks that Democrats stole something. You upset? Sore loser much?

Want a tissue?

We stole Ginsburg's SCOTUS seat from you, top that! :auiqs.jpg:

Want a tissue?

We stole Ginsburg's SCOTUS seat from you, top that! :auiqs.jpg:

How about that 2020 election? You like apples? Well how you like them apples?

:dance: :eusa_dance: :laughing0301:

When Trump banned travel in January of last year it wasn't racist and the travel ban with India should have happened a few weeks ago, isn't racist. However when Trump banned the travel is was considered racist by many Democrats.

This should be another lesson for politicians not to make stupid claims.

When Trump banned travel in January of last year it wasn't racist and the travel ban with India should have happened a few weeks ago, isn't racist. However when Trump banned the travel is was considered racist by many Democrats.

This should be another lesson for politicians not to make stupid claims.

If it's one thing Democrats hate, it's when you hold up a mirror in front of them.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will restrict travel from India starting on May 4, the White House said Friday, citing a devastating rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and the emergence of potentially dangerous variants of the coronavirus.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden’s administration made the determination on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Trying to hide their racist tendencies behind Covid which is already in our country. Does it make any sense to restrict travel from India when the Dementia President is allowing people from South America to invade our country untested, and then bus them around the entire nation coast to coast? Obviously they don't care about any Covid spread, they are just racist against Indians.
Not racist. I know several Patels that are Doctors and others that run good hotels and they are good citizens as far as I know. They knew a contract was a contract and just wanted what they wanted when they wanted it a was agreed to when they ordered it, which was fine with me. Lots of opportunity for Indians here. Will be again when they are not leading the planet of new covid cases and covid dead.
And you know they are leading the planet --- how? Because the msm (who conveniently don't publish ANY numbers out of China told you so? I see now. And China doesn't lead the world in developing new COAL FIRED power plants either, right?

Forum List

Back