🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

It's intentional stupidity to not get the vaccine. Not surprising from Trump voters. :lol:

Not even Trump himself, who had the virus, refused the vaccine when it became available to him.
Trump does one thing for himself, and meanwhile pushes his followers to do the opposite.

It's like Trump wants to see the pandemic continue under Biden.
LINK...or its another LIE
dOnald tRump is functionally retarded.
^
Obvious projection.

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?
Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.
Operation warp speed had nothing to do with the first available vaccine.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?

And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine
Many soon to be UNconscious and on ventilators
You are a hypnotized zombie fool. I had covid, no big deal either

Next
Except for the 100s of thousands who have died and your inability to understand rationalizing statistics with personal anecdotal stories that could be completely made up for all anyone knows.
What do you say to the 50 percent of nurses that REFUSED THE VACCINE.

Yawn you are an infected zombie. Retards like you that were vaccinated and are still wearing mask need to get abortions
I would say you need updated information.

USA TODAY surveyed some of the largest hospital networks and public hospitals in the country. At the nine networks that responded, fully vaccinated rates ranged from 53% to 72%. Rates among 15 of the nation’s largest public hospitals ranged from 51% to 91%.​
Granted, that was among ALL hospital workers, not just doctors and nurses.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine

Next
Except for the 100s of thousands who have died and your inability to understand rationalizing statistics with personal anecdotal stories that could be completely made up for all anyone knows.

Yawn you are an infected zombie. Retards like you that were vaccinated and are still wearing mask need to get abortions
50% refused the vaccine. Provide a recent source, say something from May or June showing that. Not, didn't get the vaccine but "refused".

I don't wear a mask anymore unless the establishment I go into has a policy that I need to wear one.

I can go pretty much anywhere not wearing a mask and I don't have to lie and pretend I got vaccinated.

Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.
Actually the Russian Sputnik vaccine was the first. And that was developed without Warp Speed.

Pfizer, developed by the EU was the next one. Again, without Warp Speed.

Next

I would say you need updated information.

USA TODAY surveyed some of the largest hospital networks and public hospitals in the country. At the nine networks that responded, fully vaccinated rates ranged from 53% to 72%. Rates among 15 of the nation’s largest public hospitals ranged from 51% to 91%.​
Granted, that was among ALL hospital workers, not just doctors and nurses.
You just agreed with me that on average 50 percent of nurses are NOT VACCINATED AGAINST COVID. Thanks for the info

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?

That's unprecedented.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
You are wrong. Operation Warp Speed caused all of the vaccines be available faster by an order of magnitude.

Yes, thanks to Donald Trump's bold decisive leadership I am vaccinated.

Jesus people. How stupid are you?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

I frankly don't care. I'm fuly vaccinated. You can't kill me any more.
What about the people who still think it’s a hoax because Trump said so and die? What do they owe Trump?

Well, after all, vaccines did not even exist until Joe entered the WH....

Stupid stupid stupid.

Are you vaccinated?

That's unprecedented.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
You are wrong. Operation Warp Speed caused all of the vaccines be available faster by an order of magnitude.

LOL 10 minutes ago you said that you never heard of operation warp speed. Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended

The Russian Sputkik vaccine and the EU Pfizer vaccine were the first two vaccines, and neither utilized operation warp speed.

All you can claim is that the 3rd place finisher got a push.

With attitudes what they are in the southern states the virus was sure to thin out the Trumper billies.
Trump told them it was a fake virus and they're sticking with that!

90% of operation warp speed vaccines are still waiting for emergency approval.

The non-warp speed vaccines beat them by an order of magnitude.

One thing that Muhcmmad got right is that operation warp speed did speed up vaccine development. The only problem is that it created a competition with Russia, China, and the EU. It spurred them to beat us to a vaccine.

Stupid stupid stupid.

Are you vaccinated?

That's unprecedented.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
actually, weather somebody is or isn't, is none of your fucking business....

Stupid stupid stupid.

Are you vaccinated?

That's unprecedented.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?

If you're vaccinated I don't care what you believe about how we got them so quickly.

Forum List

Back