🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Two shots, each kiddo.

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Great! It's the Trump vaccine. It is ALL thanks to Trump that we have a vaccine at all. Thank you Mr. Trump. Thank you too for getting the vaccine yourself despite almost dying from the virus. Now tell your stupid, anti vax worshippers to also get the vaccine so they won't die and can vote for you if you're not in prison.

Last edited:
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
And after all that great leadership you went out and got yer shotz?

There is a small smeckle of truth in that.

Trump being Trump...he COULD have screwed that pooch but thankfully didn't. He did what any reasonable leader should have done in showing the US Government's willingness to pay for the vaccine (pretty much a no brainer...)

But that's as far as it goes. He made few effective (if any) plans for how to distribute and ramp up production.

Thank you JOE! Biden made that all work...
your delusional denial is noted...pathetic, you are

Jesus people. How stupid are you?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

I frankly don't care. I'm fuly vaccinated. You can't kill me any more.
Sure, take credit for a vaccine that was mostly developed before his administration and the first to come to market wasn't even in the U.S. or a part of Operations Warp Speed, probably because they didn't want the former guy's reputation on their product.

Then consider that the former administration didn't have much of a plan to distribute the vaccine or that they bothered to order enough to begin with.

Other than that, chug a gallon of bleach, covfefe.
You have no fucking clue what Operation Warp Speed even is. All you know is what the fake news brainwashes your feeble mind into believing. You're an idiot.

I agree, you don't know what it is and you obviously have no meaningful way of replying to my post.
You prove every day that you're a TDS afflicted moron who has no clue what Operation Warp Speed is.

It's intentional stupidity to not get the vaccine. Not surprising from Trump voters. :lol:

Not even Trump himself, who had the virus, refused the vaccine when it became available to him.
Trump does one thing for himself, and meanwhile pushes his followers to do the opposite.

It's like Trump wants to see the pandemic continue under Biden.
LINK...or its another LIE

Stupid stupid stupid.

Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
How dare you pick on Joe and the media with facts. ^^^ BAN HIM!!
So you really ARE that stupid?

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Anybody that wants the shot has the shot.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.
It's call SPIN also known as LYING. Dems and the liberal news media have a lot of practice.
Yeah it is, because the Big Mac has a three piece bread bun..

Are you vaccinated?

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.
It's call SPIN also known as LYING. Dems and the liberal news media have a lot of practice.
Or when Obama counted both jobs created and the mystical 'jobs saved' in his jobs numbers.

Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine
Many soon to be UNconscious and on ventilators
You are a hypnotized zombie fool. I had covid, no big deal either

Next
Except for the 100s of thousands who have died and your inability to understand rationalizing statistics with personal anecdotal stories that could be completely made up for all anyone knows.
What do you say to the 50 percent of nurses that REFUSED THE VACCINE.

Yawn you are an infected zombie. Retards like you that were vaccinated and are still wearing mask need to get abortions

It's intentional stupidity to not get the vaccine. Not surprising from Trump voters. :lol:

Not even Trump himself, who had the virus, refused the vaccine when it became available to him.
Trump does one thing for himself, and meanwhile pushes his followers to do the opposite.

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

Dumbfucks are gonna dumbfuck. :dunno:
Yeah,. It do they have to do it right out in public like that? It's embarrassing.

Stupid stupid stupid.

How many times do I have to prove you're lying.

Pfizer was developed without warp speed, and was the first vaccine available to the American public.

Even if there was no operation warp speed, Pfizer would have been the first vaccine approved in the USA in December 2020.

Guess what?

Sure, take credit for a vaccine that was mostly developed before his administration and the first to come to market wasn't even in the U.S. or a part of Operations Warp Speed, probably because they didn't want the former guy's reputation on their product.

Then consider that the former administration didn't have much of a plan to distribute the vaccine or that they bothered to order enough to begin with.

Other than that, chug a gallon of bleach, covfefe.
You have no fucking clue what Operation Warp Speed even is. All you know is what the fake news brainwashes your feeble mind into believing. You're an idiot.

I agree, you don't know what it is and you obviously have no meaningful way of replying to my post.
You prove every day that you're a TDS afflicted moron who has no clue what Operation Warp Speed is.

I'm totally shocked you're not able to reply to my post.

Look at the expression of my avi to get an idea of who surprised I am.

1624117042002.png
<-- Wow, totally can't believe the fail in your post.

dOnald tRump is functionally retarded.

Read above
It's leftist math.
Or when Obama counted both jobs created and the mystical 'jobs saved' in his jobs numbers.
I have no idea why you just want to pick that turd to throw in the thread?

Stupid stupid stupid.

Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?
Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.

Read above
It's leftist math.
I have no idea why you just want to pick that turd to throw in the thread?
The thread is mocking Dems blatant lies, dishonesty and spin so I tossed out a prime example.

Forum List

Back