Biden: "Under No Circumstances Will Trump be Declared Winner"

This is Biden's signal to his BLM and antifa renegades to get ready to riot. He's probably secretly telling them to go to the polls and stop Republican voters too. This is why Democrats put the bums rush on people to vote early. Get a lead then supress the poll voters. Stick with Trumpy

This is Biden's signal to his BLM and antifa renegades to get ready to riot. He's probably secretly telling them to go to the polls and stop Republican voters too. This is why Democrats put the bums rush on people to vote early. Get a lead then supress the poll voters. Stick with Trumpy

Biden's brilliant idea is about to get real.

Be prepared to take care of the Biden riot.
1604403826801.png

Ready

You people probably think the winner is usually declared on election night.

Thousands attend Trumps rally's and you can bet those Thousands will be voting for Trump.

Biden gets a handful though hard core Dems will vote for him. Hell I have Dem friends that won't be voting for him. They think he's senile.

Why wouldn't it be? PA is one state, it only matters if things are close, which is looking doubtful. Liberals shouldn't have ignored the enthusiasm gap.
Why? Election results are usually not certified until every vote is counted. It takes several days. It is usually possible to call races when enough results are in but that may not be the case this year.

an important reminder: If your candidate doesn't win, it's because you, personally, did not tweet enough

Something odd is going on.......
A new Bill introduced in Congress seeks to grant broad and sweeping new powers to the ATF.
I see new and substantial attacks on the 2nd Amendment ramping up significantly.

Do they know something we don't yet know?
The looters are going to get surprised by shooters.

Gonna be awesome...

This time when the riots start, snipers will be ready.

A new Bill introduced in Congress seeks to grant broad and sweeping new powers to the ATF.
I see new and substantial attacks on the 2nd Amendment ramping up significantly.

Gonna be awesome...

While I cherish the 2nd....I don't see it.

I think they will start backdoor confiscations and while a few here and there will sacrifice themselves, the numbers will be insignificant against
overwhelming government force.

What do you see differently?

Gonna be awesome...

While I cherish the 2nd....I don't see it.

I think they will start backdoor confiscations and while a few here and there will sacrifice themselves, the numbers will be insignificant against
overwhelming government force.

What do you see differently?
If trump wins, the democrats riot but then the streets get filled with dead looters as the American shooters are ready for them. After the riots and all the dead, they will push for massive gun grabs. Stupid democrats being told to riot are nothing but cannon fodder, being sacrificed to make an excuse for gun grabbing. No school shootings now that schools are closed, gun grabbers have to create a new excuse.

I feel sorry for the suckers thinking they are going to go loot and burn stuff with no consequences.

Gonna be awesome...

You can bet your bippy that the Korean store owners and their friends will!

Why wouldn't it be? PA is one state, it only matters if things are close, which is looking doubtful. Liberals shouldn't have ignored the enthusiasm gap.
Why? Election results are usually not certified until every vote is counted. It takes several days. It is usually possible to call races when enough results are in but that may not be the case this year.
The media, biased as it is, are still accurate when declaring states. We will have winner tonight, the certification will be a formality.

Remember when democrats whined that Trump won't concede?

As usual, their plan all along. Trump played it brilliantly. Be prepared to take care of the Biden riot.

Fake news. Biden didn't say that.

Forum List

Back