Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

1. We have full employment. We actually need those workers.

2. Votes are what really bothers you. In spite of the fact that it would be a decade before any of those people COULD vote and there no guarantee that they would vote either left or right.

They are generally conservative Catholics

But you are told to fear that so you do.
Then Legally Fucking hire them. There is a path for that. No more Fake I9 Im a citizen BS

It increases manpower to 22000. It increases courts and judges too.

It basically kills the Asylum loop hole.
First of all you can’t legally KILL. The asylum loop hole. The 14th Amendment prohibits that.

You can however limit the criteria for why amounts to a valid asylum claim and the Senate Bill does that.

Now I have read that there is no money in HR 2 for courts and judges. If you can prove that wrong please do so.

There you have it folks.

Supreme Court Justices

Trump built that Court and over turning Roe was the result.

That’s what voting gets you.

Make no mistake . Don’t think Trump did that. ANY Republican President would have done that. Trump was given a list of Federalist society judges and may have been told which ones to nominate. Hell he probably had no idea who they were.

And Mitch McConnell rammed them through the Senate. He nuked the filibuster to do it and lied his ass off regarding “precedent” that he conveniently ignored when necessary.

That’s what the GOP is about folks

Oh and “remain in Mexico” didn’t do much beyond breaking Title 8 immigration laws.

Those people just kept coming back and in many cases went off to remote areas and became “got aways”

You want illiegal immigration dealt with?

Pass the law that trump is blocking
LOL TRUMP

Then Legally Fucking hire them. There is a path for that. No more Fake I9 Im a citizen BS
I’m all for that. Punish employers for hiring illegals. Make it HURT!

But that ain’t gonna happen. We both know that

First of all you can’t legally KILL. The asylum loop hole. The 14th Amendment prohibits that.

You can however limit the criteria for why amounts to a valid asylum claim and the Senate Bill does that.

Now I have read that there is no money in HR 2 for courts and judges. If you can prove that wrong please do so.
I posted the bilk and CBO. Read them. Not hiding like the Senate.

For 60 years. You cross this line, you die. You cross this line, you die. You cross this line, you die. At some point the people saying you cross this line; you die will be the dead ones.

1. We have full employment. We actually need those workers.

2. Votes are what really bothers you. In spite of the fact that it would be a decade before any of those people COULD vote and there no guarantee that they would vote either left or right.

They are generally conservative Catholics

But you are told to fear that so you do.
One could only assume we have full employment if you ignore how many people stop looking for work after 6 months. Because of the way that unemployment is calculated, it gives the illusion of a lower unemployment rate than actually is present. It also does not accurately account for underemployment or overemployment. There are many people working a part time job, while others work multiple jobs. Because of how much inflation has outpaced wages in most areas and how the system essentially punishes productivity among the lowest earners, a lot of people are living on government assistance now. That's only gotten worse with how much various cities are having to spend on housing migrants.

So no, we don't need those workers.

What bothers me is destroying our system with too much poverty. As for how many of these people could vote, it is true that Latinos can be socially conservative, but they aren't generally fiscally that way. Argentina is a rare exception to that, and even then, Milei was only elected due to just how badly the left ran that country. It took a lot of suffering there before people realized that less government was the answer.

BS its being abused. This would force a SCOTUS RULING on the new law.

Scared you will lose?

Forum List

Back