Biden Vows To Shutdown Border If Congress OK's Deal

Wow. You mean Federal budgets go down? I can see money not spent, like in the Clinton Administration, but I do not remember the Federal Budgets passed by Congress actually going down from one year to the next, and do remember additional money being authorized in addition to a budgeted money already passed.

Have there been any, you can point to?
I guess you are too stupid to remember the 2020 budget getting blown up with the dumbassery that was “emergency Covid spending”.

Explain why Tater is still spending that much 3 years after the pandemic ended, and has proposed spending much more each year for the next ten years.

Biden said he would use a new emergency authority to handle the border if lawmakers could come together to pass the compromise bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday pressed Congress to embrace a bipartisan Senate deal to pair border enforcement measures with Ukraine aid, but House Speaker Mike Johnson suggested the compromise on border and immigration policy could be “dead on arrival” in his chamber.

The Democratic president said in a statement late Friday that the policies proposed would “be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.” He also pledged to use a new emergency authority to “shut down the border” as soon as he could sign it into law.

Biden’s embrace of the deal — and Republican resistance — could become an election-year shift on the politics of immigration. Yet the diminishing prospects for its passage in Congress may have far-reaching consequences for U.S. allies around the globe, especially Ukraine.

Much more at the link below...

BIDEN VOWS TO 'SHUT DOWN' BORDER IF CONGRESS OK'S DEAL

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?

I remember when he took office , he asked immigrants not to cross the border , to use only checkpoints. They did not heed the warning. Now he should take action , sending them back immediately after fingerprinting them. Because of they ever do it again , they should face prison time , no exceptions. That's how you shut them down once and for all. Plus it will finally shut down the republicans trash talking.

I guess you are too stupid to remember the 2020 budget getting blown up with the dumbassery that was “emergency Covid spending”.

Explain why Tater is still spending that much 3 years after the pandemic ended, and has proposed spending much more each year for the next ten years.
I do not remember a complete spending bill be passed at one time, but everything being funded on continuing spending resolutions. I have never sat down and read a complete federal budget in my life.
I am certain it is more pages than I intend to read. I suspect they like it that way.
I get more out of looking at:
US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic

I do not remember a complete spending bill be passed at one time, but everything being funded on continuing spending resolutions. I have never sat down and read a complete federal budget in my life.
I am certain it is more pages than I intend to read. I suspect they like it that way.
I get more out of looking at:
US National Debt by Year – Polidiotic
Ok, just look at what was spent every year.

Tater is spending now what we spent during a pandemic.

Compare that to what we spent under Trump pre-Fauci flu and get back to me.

Biden said he would use a new emergency authority to handle the border if lawmakers could come together to pass the compromise bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Friday pressed Congress to embrace a bipartisan Senate deal to pair border enforcement measures with Ukraine aid, but House Speaker Mike Johnson suggested the compromise on border and immigration policy could be “dead on arrival” in his chamber.

The Democratic president said in a statement late Friday that the policies proposed would “be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country.” He also pledged to use a new emergency authority to “shut down the border” as soon as he could sign it into law.

Biden’s embrace of the deal — and Republican resistance — could become an election-year shift on the politics of immigration. Yet the diminishing prospects for its passage in Congress may have far-reaching consequences for U.S. allies around the globe, especially Ukraine.

Much more at the link below...

BIDEN VOWS TO 'SHUT DOWN' BORDER IF CONGRESS OK'S DEAL

What more does Congress want from President Biden on the border? What do you think?

Biden = a lying sack of senile shit.

All gaslighting. C'mon, man!

Biden trans day.jpeg

Ok, just look at what was spent every year.

Tater is spending now what we spent during a pandemic.

Compare that to what we spent under Trump pre-Fauci flu and get back to me.
Here is what I am seeing
1706493446199.png

1706493411893.png

I did not know 2023 numbers were even in there yet and everything looks screwy with missing percentages on the right.

Nostra, you got another site that will simply show what you are referring to?

Forum List

Back