Biden VP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden needs two things in a Vice President
Someone who can deliver swing states
Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

1. Liz Warren: Name recognition, solidifies liberal wing
2. Amy Klobuchar: Can deliver key Midwest votes
3. Kamala Harris: Impressive speaker, black vote
4. Corey Booker: Articulate and passionate, black vote
5. Stacey Abrams: Georgia, black vote
6. Gov Lujan Grisham of New Mexico: little known, Hispanic vote
He also needs a brain.
Biden has a big brain. He is smart, real smart
Highest IQ ever
You are a serious dumbass.
One thing Biden has never been is smart....even when he had all of his marbles.

Given Biden would only serve one term and is quite old, someone who can step in as President.

The Biden veepstakes

Amy Klobuchar. She should have been number 1 given that she is legitimate and can help bring back the working people that Hillary and the Democrats fucked over in ‘16. The fact that you have corrupt, full-of-shits like Warren and Harris in the same room as Klobuchar is laughable.

Neither Warren nor Harris can win working Democrats. They are too wedded to the victim class.

I like Klobuchar because she can deliver the Midwest and is more centrist
Palin? Are you going to admit you lied? Not that it is anything new. And no one is going to take the rust belt away from Trump.

Rust belt?

You mean like Michigan and Wisconsin, where Rump couldn't even pull 50% of the vote?
He won both those states. He will win them again.

I see conservatives on this tread attacking Biden on two counts.

Biden suffers from dementia
Biden molests young girls

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

There's nothing to defend. He didn't "grow up" as a politician.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg

Those Revolutionary War pilots could fly all the way to a wonderful place in Germany to the cancer-causing sound of windmills. They landed there cheered on by thousands and thousands on rooftops waving fake magazine covers printed by three million illegals. Believe me.

NEWSNATION
Biden makes FDR gaffe during CBS interview
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSSeptember 23, 2008 8:23 PM

WASHINGTON - It hasn't been a good 24 hours for Joe Biden.

Speaking to the "CBS Evening News," the Democratic vice-presidential candidate said today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow fellow Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a financial crisis.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened,'" Biden said in an interview broadcast Monday.

Problem is, Republican Herbert Hoover was in office when the stock market crashed in October 1929. FDR was elected three years later.

Biden makes FDR gaffe during CBS interview

You have a point. Without looking it up I very much doubt that FDR said "look, here's what happened". He didn't talk that way. I don;'t buy it.
There is also the fact that there was no TV back then
You obviously don't know that FDR gave fireside chats on the radio.

FDR was not the President until three years later.

I see conservatives on this tread attacking Biden on two counts.

Biden suffers from dementia
Biden molests young girls

If that is all you have, you had better be prepared to defend Trumps long, sordid history.

There's nothing to defend. He didn't "grow up" as a politician.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg
Trump was raised as a crooked businessman. He learned everything from Roy Cohn

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

Not to mention the potential criminal charges revolving around him and his son.

But Democrats consider criminal behavior a big plus for a Presidential candidate.

Very true! Democrats consider criminal behavior, even murder to be a resume enhancement.

I don't have an opinion since I was not a New York voter. Were you?

How many times do you have to be schooled on this?

It Wasn't the Polls That Missed, It Was the Pundits | RealClearPolitics

I find your ignorance amusing, keep at it. the pollsters said she would win, the ;pundits agreed with the polls. The facts of 2016 are clear to anyone whose head is not up hillary's fat ass.

The polls got it right. She won by 3 million votes. Don the fat Con only won by 80,000 votes across three states.

And Hillary Clinton enjoyed high approval ratings throughout her term as senator and Secretary of State. Sorry that upsets you so...but its still true. Hillary was more popular than Don the Con will ever be.

we don't elect presidents on the popular vote, we use the electoral college, all candidates know how that works when they decide to run. Trump campaigned in the states he needed to win, and he did win. Hillary ran a stupid campaign and was a very unlikeable candidate.

Yes, she won LA county, NYC, and Miami Dade. But she lost the EC by a wide margin. Personally I don't want LA county, NYC and Miami/Dade picking our presidents and all of the rest of the country having no say in it. The founders got it right.
No shit, Sherlock. That does not change the fact that the polls were not wrong.

You keep repeating the same tired canards that have been debunked 12 ways to Sunday. Its really pathetic.

That does not change the fact that the polls were not wrong.

View attachment 311124

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Durr…….

As late as November, there were polls forecasting that Hillary would win 400 electoral ballots. Oops!

I find your ignorance amusing, keep at it. the pollsters said she would win, the ;pundits agreed with the polls. The facts of 2016 are clear to anyone whose head is not up hillary's fat ass.

The polls got it right. She won by 3 million votes. Don the fat Con only won by 80,000 votes across three states.

And Hillary Clinton enjoyed high approval ratings throughout her term as senator and Secretary of State. Sorry that upsets you so...but its still true. Hillary was more popular than Don the Con will ever be.

we don't elect presidents on the popular vote, we use the electoral college, all candidates know how that works when they decide to run. Trump campaigned in the states he needed to win, and he did win. Hillary ran a stupid campaign and was a very unlikeable candidate.

Yes, she won LA county, NYC, and Miami Dade. But she lost the EC by a wide margin. Personally I don't want LA county, NYC and Miami/Dade picking our presidents and all of the rest of the country having no say in it. The founders got it right.
No shit, Sherlock. That does not change the fact that the polls were not wrong.

You keep repeating the same tired canards that have been debunked 12 ways to Sunday. Its really pathetic.

That does not change the fact that the polls were not wrong.

View attachment 311124

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Durr…….

As late as November, there were polls forecasting that Hillary would win 400 electoral ballots. Oops!

I remember stories saying she might win Texas.

Do you believe that a wuss would make it as a builder/developer/businessman in New York? IF President Trump was crooked, don't you think that would have been among the articles of impeachment?

For the first time in decades, we have a President who is just as tough as the leaders of many other nations.

Most Americans disapprove of the job he [President Trump] is doing

Yep! :D

More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism
Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020
[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]
More MAGA Winning: Gallup Poll Has NEVER Recorded This Level Of Economic Optimism

###

ECONOMY
Job growth smashes expectations for February as unemployment falls back to 3.5%
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 6 20208:30 AM EST UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

KEY POINTS

· Nonfarm payrolls rose by 273,000 in February vs. a 175,000 estimate, while the unemployment rate edged lower to 3.5%.

· Job gains were widespread, with health care adding 57,000 to lead the way.

· December and January’s estimates were revised upward by a total of 243,000.

I think Hillary Clinton still feels like she is entitled to the Presidency. And people who stand between the Clintons and what they want, have a way of winding up dead.

For her to be “a heartbeat away” from the Presidency could not possibly be a safe position for the one whose heart she's waiting to stop beating.

I do not believe that any candidate who wants to be elected President, and wants to live to complete a term in that office, would select Hillary as his running mate.
The life expectancy of someone in the way of Clinton's political aspirations is real short...
/——-/ A May fly has a longer life expectancy.

The Biden veepstakes

Amy Klobuchar. She should have been number 1 given that she is legitimate and can help bring back the working people that Hillary and the Democrats fucked over in ‘16. The fact that you have corrupt, full-of-shits like Warren and Harris in the same room as Klobuchar is laughable.

Neither Warren nor Harris can win working Democrats. They are too wedded to the victim class.

I like Klobuchar because she can deliver the Midwest and is more centrist
Palin? Are you going to admit you lied? Not that it is anything new. And no one is going to take the rust belt away from Trump.

Rust belt?

You mean like Michigan and Wisconsin, where Rump couldn't even pull 50% of the vote?
He won both those states. He will win them again.

Actually he didn't. Nobody did. Look it up, be my jest.

Do you believe that a wuss would make it as a builder/developer/businessman in New York? IF President Trump was crooked, don't you think that would have been among the articles of impeachment?

For the first time in decades, we have a President who is just as tough as the leaders of many other nations.
Roy Cohn taught him well on how to use a legal team to exploit your business opponents.
Sue them into submission, admit to nothing, never apologize.

Most Americans disapprove of the job he [President Trump] is doing

Yep! :D

Written by K. Walker on February 6, 2020
[...]
Americans feel better about their personal financial situation than they did under Obama, Clinton, or even Reagan. This year-to-year number has been rising since 2018 and has hit a 44-year record high according to Gallup’s “Mood of the Nation” economic survey. Gallup reports that 59% of Americans — nearly six in 10 — say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago, which is up from 50% last year.
[...]
There has also been a sharp decline in the percentage of people who say that they are financially worse off than a year ago. Only 20% of Americans are stating that as their financial reality, and that is a record low.
[...]

###

ECONOMY
PUBLISHED FRI, MAR 6 20208:30 AM EST UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

KEY POINTS

· Nonfarm payrolls rose by 273,000 in February vs. a 175,000 estimate, while the unemployment rate edged lower to 3.5%.

· Job gains were widespread, with health care adding 57,000 to lead the way.

· December and January’s estimates were revised upward by a total of 243,000.

Amazing that a president with such a strong economy is so universally disliked

Doesn't matter who Biden picks as VP...He's running head first into an electoral buzz saw, and the people are not going to want to go back to the blah of the Obama years....Plus, Biden is going to be exposed with his dementia, and won't have a chance anyway....

I can't believe y'all Rumpbots are digging yourselves into this hole. You've got a freak who paints himself orange running around insisting his father was born in Germany, the revolutionary war army took over the airports and thousands and thousands of people danced on rooftops while three million illegals voted. I shouldn't be giving you a tip like this but mental incompetency is the LAST thing you should want to bring up.

Amen!

89581792_2832896873414657_897899656674017280_n.jpg

88959885_1360948097423312_7158549449692676096_n.jpg

My favorite Trump Gaffe is when he said Elton John plays an organ. How out of touch do you have to be to think that much less say that. An organ?
/----/
What instrument does Elton John use?

A piano. However, on occasion, he can play an organ.
Like the blob knows that. Pfft...

I can't believe y'all Rumpbots are digging yourselves into this hole. You've got a freak who paints himself orange running around insisting his father was born in Germany, the revolutionary war army took over the airports and thousands and thousands of people danced on rooftops while three million illegals voted. I shouldn't be giving you a tip like this but mental incompetency is the LAST thing you should want to bring up.

Amen!

89581792_2832896873414657_897899656674017280_n.jpg

88959885_1360948097423312_7158549449692676096_n.jpg

My favorite Trump Gaffe is when he said Elton John plays an organ. How out of touch do you have to be to think that much less say that. An organ?
/----/
What instrument does Elton John use?

A piano. However, on occasion, he can play an organ.
Like the blob knows that. Pfft...
/—-/ Like you knew it at all.

The Biden veepstakes

Not sure he needs a Veep to deliver the black vote. He does well will blacks already and he is a Democrat. I think it’s too early to make an accurate guess, but I would throw Beto O’Rouke’s name into the mix. He may make Texas a race and the Hispanic vote too.

The Biden veepstakes

Not sure he needs a Veep to deliver the black vote. He does well will blacks already and he is a Democrat. I think it’s too early to make an accurate guess

I noted that early in the thread. Also noted that Joe Biden isn't the nominee and there won't be a nominee until the convention names one.

The Biden veepstakes

Not sure he needs a Veep to deliver the black vote. He does well will blacks already and he is a Democrat. I think it’s too early to make an accurate guess, but I would throw Beto O’Rouke’s name into the mix. He may make Texas a race and the Hispanic vote too.

Seemed like Beto made a deal right before Super Tuesday and delivereD Texas

The NRA will be thrilled with Beto

The Biden veepstakes

Not sure he needs a Veep to deliver the black vote. He does well will blacks already and he is a Democrat. I think it’s too early to make an accurate guess

I noted that early in the thread. Also noted that Joe Biden isn't the nominee and there won't be a nominee until the convention names one.
If given a choice, Dems will not run Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back