Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

That Raggedy Ass ginger shit clown is dutifully peddling fear..... it's all they've got at this point. The entire cult is collapsing around them. The 23rd Dim house incumbent just announced they're not seeking re-election. We just watched Joe Manchin shit-dick the diaper boy - he can't stand the smell anymore, much less the serial lying.

The panic is palpable. Enjoy it normal people..... enjoy it.

Well Biden does have just about the lowest IQ of most of the democrats though Pelosi is trying to beat him to the bottom.
You really have to wonder about the hypocrisy of most democrats.
A woman talks about abortion and it is her body her choice. Someone talks about vaccination and it not your body your choice.
They Claim it is a vaccine but most true vaccines are over 90% effective at keeping you from getting whatever you are vaccinated against and you can not spread it. This you can still get and spread the virus.
Most of those that tout this vaccine tend to overlook the fact that not only are there complications to numerous people (read heart problems and others) that it only lessens the severity it does not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Plus in some it does not lessen it enough.
There are a lot of people that have gotten the virus and have not had that severe of a case. But yet you hear the democrats hoping there are even more deaths then they have already caused because how dare someone not follow along in lockstep with their ideals

Only 7% of the deaths are people under 50. The vast majority of those are obese. If I’m not a fat piece of shit or over 50 why on earth would I worry about COVID? Oh wait I would t and dont because Im not bad at math and like science.

Well Biden does have just about the lowest IQ of most of the democrats though Pelosi is trying to beat him to the bottom.
You really have to wonder about the hypocrisy of most democrats.
A woman talks about abortion and it is her body her choice. Someone talks about vaccination and it not your body your choice.
They Claim it is a vaccine but most true vaccines are over 90% effective at keeping you from getting whatever you are vaccinated against and you can not spread it. This you can still get and spread the virus.
Most of those that tout this vaccine tend to overlook the fact that not only are there complications to numerous people (read heart problems and others) that it only lessens the severity it does not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Plus in some it does not lessen it enough.
There are a lot of people that have gotten the virus and have not had that severe of a case. But yet you hear the democrats hoping there are even more deaths then they have already caused because how dare someone not follow along in lockstep with their ideals
A deadly contagious virus is not abortion. That virus can be passed to other people, an abortion can't.

Only 7% of the deaths are people under 50. The vast majority of those are obese. If I’m not a fat piece of shit or over 50 why on earth would I worry about COVID? Oh wait I would t and dont because Im not bad at math and like science.
Keep on believing that.

Forum List

Back