🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden will appeal the end of his mask mandate

This is the world Mitch McConnell envisioned when he stocked the courts with unqualified partisan Conservatives.

A court system where conservatives can overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Conservative agenda

You don‘t have to win elections
Just control the courts

You mean like when judges from a different party blocks enactment of a law/decision from the other party? You act like this is some kind of new trend. How many times did Trump get something blocked by a judge that was appointed by Obama or Clinton? I'm sure on THOSE occasions, you didn't care about a court system where liberals could overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Liberal agenda.

You mean like when judges from a different party blocks enactment of a law/decision from the other party? You act like this is some kind of new trend. How many times did Trump get something blocked by a judge that was appointed by Obama or Clinton? I'm sure on THOSE occasions, you didn't care about a court system where liberals could overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Liberal agenda.

Close to a million died and it is not over

An unqualified judge does not care

It was a sophomoric decision by a Trump judge young enough to be my child, lol, and an illustration of how a judge can misuse textual literalism to reach a bizarre conclusion. (The CDC can only act to improve cleanliness) But you're right, masks should be a non-issue given the pandemic right now. Biden may lose, and that would be bad for us all.

Do you have evidence that not having masks on planes and public transportation was/is a major spreader of the virus? Because I'm not understanding how this will be bad for us all. You want to wear a mask on a plane, bus, or cruise ship? Knock yourself out. However, the rest of society who don't; shouldn't be forced to do so because of your feelings. Also, I'm not sure how expanding the deadline for a few weeks deals with the virus if one thinks it's still that much of a problem.

About three quarters plus did "with" not "from".
They had other life-shortening co-morbidities that had them in a count-down already. Like the annual flu, 'Covid' hastened the inevitable.

BTW, interesting how 'Covid' numbers rose and flu numbers dropped. No confusion or mixing of data there of course. :rolleyes: :doubt:

First of all, that number is who died with Covid; not who died from Covid. It's probably half of that number that actually died from Covid. So wear your mask where and when you want to. Most people have moved on and want to live life normally again. You remember that was Biden's plan was supposed to allow. I know very few people on either side of the political fence that's still wanting everyone to wear masks anywhere. If you don't like the fact that people now can choose to mask up or not, then don't get on a plane, bus or cruise ship.

An airplane cabin is a closed environment where everyone is breathing the same air. Much like an elevator or subway car. There is no chance to open up the windows.
Here we have an unqualified Judge overruling what Doctors and Scientists believe to be safe
Have you ever heard of a HEPA Air Filtration System?
Didn't think so, but they are in planes doing nicely

What took so long?

A 35 year old Trump appointee who was rated “Not Qualified” by the American Bar Association rules against the Center for Disease Control being able to control disease

Legislating from the Bench
Actually, you really don't know what your talking about.

The mandate was overturned on Monday by the US district judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle in Tampa, who judged the rule as exceeding the authority of US health officials in the coronavirus pandemic.

She added that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had failed to justify its decision and did not follow proper rule-making procedures.

Oh I see, you have to be "required" to wear a mask to wear a mask. That's what's neat about you leftists, people have to tell you how to think & act and you're so compliant.
I go a lot of places. If it is needed, I have it and wear it without a second thought, as it is no big deal. I am no paranoid enough to think it always necessary anywhere an everywhere I go, nor do I always know the requirements of where ever I go. What do you do? Wear it driving by your self or just going out to the car to get a pack of smokes out of the console? Get a life.

1650479240671.png

This is the world Mitch McConnell envisioned when he stocked the courts with unqualified partisan Conservatives.

A court system where conservatives can overrule the elected President and Congress to meet the Conservative agenda

You don‘t have to win elections
Just control the courts

The CDC has no authority in handing down decrees, mandates. The federal govt can give decrees, edicts, mandates but they aren't law and can be ignored.

Do you have evidence that not having masks on planes and public transportation was/is a major spreader of the virus? Because I'm not understanding how this will be bad for us all. You want to wear a mask on a plane, bus, or cruise ship? Knock yourself out. However, the rest of society who don't; shouldn't be forced to do so because of your feelings. Also, I'm not sure how expanding the deadline for a few weeks deals with the virus if one thinks it's still that much of a problem.
I can’t believe that after years of COVID, you still don’t understand masks

They block the spittle that YOU put out

You should not get to decide whether you want to infect others or not

Forum List

Back