Biden will implement Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods

I do not support tariffs cuz there's always a pushback and all a tariff really does is make somethings more expensive. I didn't like it when Trump did it and I don't like it when Biden or any other president does it either.

1715700258495.png

I hope biden imposes tariffs

And I wont bash him for any stupid thing he may have said about tariffs before

It's how a country controls their economic imports and exports, or at least tries to control them.

Tariffs on China were one of the few issues Trump was right on. Biden is right to impose tariffs on Chinese dumping to protect our industries.

This was a racist, trade-war starting disaster when Trump did it, right Democrats?

What is it now? Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre doesn't seem to know

lol

What "unfair trade practices' has the Biden administration suddenly become aware of? This sounds more like a pre-election stunt to temporarily increase government revenues and thereby reduce next quarter's budget deficit report.

What "unfair trade practices' has the Biden administration suddenly become aware of? This sounds more like a pre-election stunt to temporarily increase government revenues and thereby reduce next quarter's budget deficit report.
China is a mercantile trader

The purpose of trade under mercantilism is to drive foreign competition out of business both for economic and geo political advsntage

All free capitalist nations are at risk from the communist chinese dragon

Forum List

Back