Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

That's a lie. The 242 picking up absentee ballots from hospitals and nursing homes ARE ELECTION CLERK'S working for the state, under Georgia law. No one got paid per ballot, you lied and made that up.
Parroting discredited propagandistic nonsense is the only recourse for ideological dogmatists when it fails to meet the evidentiary standards of actual litigation.

That's a lie. The 242 picking up absentee ballots from hospitals and nursing homes ARE ELECTION CLERK'S working for the state, under Georgia law. No one got paid per ballot, you lied and made that up.
All they know is cheating.

You know, if you and I were like them, I, like you, would tell yourself what a horrible person you are. But not them. No sir. There is no dignity, self respect, honesty, nothing with these cultists.

Parroting discredited propagandistic nonsense is the only recourse for ideological dogmatists when it fails to meet the evidentiary standards of actual litigation.

Their own press revealed that election is stolen, they even explained step by step how they did it. It almost looks like they're bragging about it.
They called it "saving the election". The link below is to archived article that is free to read. It's quite long, but worth your time.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Their own press revealed that election is stolen, they even explained step by step how they did it. It almost looks like they're bragging about it.
They called it "saving the election". The link below is to archived article that is free to read. It's quite long, but worth your time.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

Trump cultists must be thoroughly mystified by what they are continually told is a preponderance of pervasive proofs of a vast, illicit anti-Trump conspiracy in its many diverse aspects, and yet a complete lack of any credible evidence needed for even the most Trumpy litigants to pursue any of them in any legal venue anywhere.

The lack of substance relegates all such airy-fairy confections to their ideological media entertainers.

And it left you standing there with poop in your pants.
Not at all. I enjoyed all your temper tantrums and they continue with this post of yours. Ha ha ha ha. Warms my heart.

Not at all. I enjoyed all your temper tantrums and they continue with this post of yours. Ha ha ha ha. Warms my heart.
I'm not mad, I'm glad that I can get the truth out about all the poll closings, and remind you why absentee was so crucial in letting more registered voters have their voices heard because of those closings. So, I feel you are confused that the warmth you are experiencing isn't coming from your heart, it's coming from that big load in your pants.

I'm not mad, I'm glad that I can get the truth out about all the poll closings, and remind you why absentee was so crucial in letting more registered voters have their voices heard because of those closings. So, I feel you are confused that the warmth you are experiencing isn't coming from your heart, it's coming from that big load in your pants.
Another one.
Didn’t even read it. More about how you want open borders probably. You’re such a loser.

Trump cultists must be thoroughly mystified by what they are continually told is a preponderance of pervasive proofs of a vast, illicit anti-Trump conspiracy in its many diverse aspects, and yet a complete lack of any credible evidence needed for even the most Trumpy litigants to pursue any of them in any legal venue anywhere.

The lack of substance relegates all such airy-fairy confections to their ideological media entertainers.

Why is that pointing to fraud automatically makes you cultist? Both, left and right claim fraud when they lose, but if fraud exists, why it shouldn't be exposed?

I think every red blooded American wants all legal votes to be counted. But what happens when votes are not legal?

There is no fraud!!! Really?

Hundreds of uncounted ballots discovered in Grafton town clerk’s vault

Discarded Mail-in Ballots Found Outside ATM in California

Dozens of Ballots Go Missing in Contra Costa County

FBI Investigates Fire In Boston Ballot Drop Box; Election Chief Decries It As A 'Deliberate Criminal Act'

Burnt mail discovered in mailbox near Copley Square where a ballot drop box was recently set on fire

La. absentee ballot showing vote for President Trump found stolen, opened and dumped in TX trash

Three tubs of ballots discovered in mail processing center after polls closed in Wisconsin

Paroled cop killer facing voter fraud charges

Fayette county, Pittsburg pre filled out Democrat ballots sent to registered voters

Florida election officials foil plot to register over 50 dead people as Democratic voters

To name a few... shall I keep going?

Some of your links are from April and October of 2020. So those weren't even from the last presidential election, and? Those couple I looked at do not prove fraud. Another one is investigating. Dude, you are full of shit.

I made it up? Really? Why would election clerks take pictures of the ballots before they drop them?

ballot-trafficker-georgia-voterga.jpg

"The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.

The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid $45,000 to harvest 4,500 ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.

The group does not allege that the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. However even lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law. If more than 200 people had received similar sums for drop-box stuffing of ballots, the group estimates that there could have been close to a million illegal votes during the closely fought elections."

and here:

I made it up? Really? Why would election clerks take pictures of the ballots before they drop them?

View attachment 604099

"The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.

The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid $45,000 to harvest 4,500 ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.

The group does not allege that the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. However even lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law. If more than 200 people had received similar sums for drop-box stuffing of ballots, the group estimates that there could have been close to a million illegal votes during the closely fought elections."

and here:

You tell us? If you don't know, then why are you asking? That's not proof of voter fraud. Another one of your links says it's opening an investigation. And? :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :rofl: 🤪 This is a ridiculous post that tells us absolutely nothing. Get the hell out of here with this stupid shit.

Legislation?

Yes, legislation.

It also doesn’t change the fact that mail in voting is more prone to fraud. Optics are poor. Not so difficult to understand, leftist.

And yet, in all but one state which didn't allow no-excuse ballots, Biden outperformed Hillary from 4 years earlier. Just as he did in most states.

And yet, in all but one state which didn't allow no-excuse ballots, Biden outperformed Hillary from 4 years earlier. Just as he did in most states.
Because of absentee ballots that are more prone to fraud. Again, I admit I do not have proof of fraud. But the optics are bad. Just like my kids friends who were C students and got As while remote and now back to Cs and worse…did they cheat while at home? No proof but it’s plausible. Optics are bad.

Because of absentee ballots that are more prone to fraud. Again, I admit I do not have proof of fraud. But the optics are bad. Just like my kids friends who were C students and got As while remote and now back to Cs and worse…did they cheat while at home? No proof but it’s plausible. Optics are bad.
That's a lie. You haven't proven that. Where's the link proving your point?

That's a lie. You haven't proven that. Where's the link proving your point?
I said I do not have proof. It’s an opinion. Keep up. So I need proof to have an opinion? LOL

Absentee ballots have been available for many, many years, GayShortBus. Never have they been accused of "bad optics."

This is all just a making of your own overactive imagination. Which is why you can't prove it.

You tell us? If you don't know, then why are you asking? That's not proof of voter fraud. Another one of your links says it's opening an investigation. And? :spinner: :aargh: 😂 :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :rofl: 🤪 This is a ridiculous post that tells us absolutely nothing. Get the hell out of here with this stupid shit.
That's all you have? Lalalala, I can't hear you?

Care4all said I made it up. Well, I did not make it up, it's news. It's just not reported by the outlets you watch.

Another obvious question would be: "Why would an election clerk return ballots to a drop box at all? Why didn't they just take them back to the election offices? I would be very surprised if the Georgia election law even allows them to deposit ballots into a drop box after collecting them from a nursing home.

And the notion that it took 242 election clerks to collect ballots from nursing homes, and they were all deposited them in drop boxes is something that I do not find credible in any way. It's just illogical.

I haven't read every bit of Georgia election law, but the language around the drop boxes is pretty specific regarding the handling of the ballots, documenting each pickup and having it signed off, etc. More than a year later, there is still missing chain of custody documents representing many more ballots than Biden's margin of victory in that State.

The 2020 election isn't going to be overturned, but the fraud was egregious and it's out in the open, so we'll just have to see how it plays out in the State Legislatures (which is the proper venue for this fight anyway).

Forum List

Back