Biden's Plan to Paint Trump as Convicted Felon is Backfiring

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

6 Jun 2024 ~~ By Karen Townsend

Careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Biden’s going to have hell to pay if we ever get him out of power.
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Democrats salivated for the opportunity to campaign on former President Trump's criminal convictions. He's a convicted felon. Guess what is happening? Trump is receiving more support than ever.
It turns out that Americans don't like lawfare being used against a former president and leading presidential candidate in a presidential election year.
Voters don't like what they are seeing from Democrats. Democrat lawyers and prosecutors are targeting Trump to keep him busy with legal challenges and off the campaign trail. It stinks of election interference.
Democrats tend to overplay their hand, though, and the hush money trial in Manhattan is the latest example. FAFO. According to the latest I&I/TIPP poll taken as Trump's trial convictions played out, the former president rose in the poll.
~Snip~
This is just one poll but it is important to check because it shows results since the guilty verdicts came down. It will take more time for the dust to settle but this isn't going the way that Democrats hoped it would. Too bad, so sad. Not.

Commentary:
Trump's "MAGA" supporters delivered yet another blow to the American President as records for May showed his campaign raised $141 million to the Trump election.
See More:

Yes, this.

It leaves Dems with only one option--get rid of Biden, now

~Snip~

Commentary:
See More:
He is a convicted felon.
No paint required.

Everything the dims touch turns to shit.... and then dies.

It's become a Law of the Universe at this point. And yes, it's ok to laugh and point at them.

Look, there's one right there....

raskin good dad.jpg

I don't think that the Democrats have yet realized that this is what much of America actually is.

Outlaws are badass. Bad guys are fun. Anti-heroes are cool. Life is a movie. Or a Pro Wrestling episode.

Last edited:

~Snip~

Commentary:
See More:
The court painted him as a convicted felon and Hot Air is a far right extremist trump loving source that is pure propaganda.

The court painted him as a convicted felon and Hot Air is a far right extremist trump loving source that is pure propaganda.

Says one of the biggest liars and propaganda bullshit artists on here. :laughing0301:

~Snip~

Commentary:
See More:
Isn't he a convicted felon?

~Snip~

Commentary:
See More:
Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

Your asking people who believe that Trump`s deadly riot was a protest that got out of hand. There`s a reason why he loves his stupid people.
Your FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE is not working for you, wharf RAT. :eusa_hand:

Sounds like bullshit. Trump supporters need to be shamed from now until November. Ask them why they support a convicted rapist and business fraud, but still consider themselves good Christians.

#HYPOCRITEMUCH
I’m not a Christian, so I hope you don’t mind me responding.

Because we don’t believe an administration that supports the idea that a hormone treatment or surgery can make a man into a woman, wouldn’t rig either an election or a court system.

You’d have to be a flippen idiot to believe you people.

Did I clear it up for you, or should I move on to the lefts adoration of convicted felon George Floyd?

Forum List

Back