🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden's speech

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
I don't see other threads on this, so....

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

I don't usually sit through political speeches, but Biden's speech was the first time I can remember smiling and feeling exhilarated while watching one of these things.

One of the most positive, patriotic speeches I've seen in a while. Ol Joe is a good, old fashioned liberal, a throwback, and good for him.

i love uncle joe. he's just a decent guy.

Middle Class Joe is the real deal.

Wow.

:p

Okay, I don't mean to be LOLing at y'all. Can anyone who thought Crazy Joe Biden made any sense summarize the essence of his presentation?

Wow.

Okay, I don't mean to be LOLing at y'all. Can anyone who thought Crazy Joe Biden made any sense summarize the essence of his presentation?
Sure.

We're better than what is being portrayed by the current incarnation of the GOP, far better.

Wow.

What specifically did you dislike about the speech?

Wow.

Sure.

We're better than what is being portrayed by the current incarnation of the GOP, far better.

But, you're not. You embody all that the United States and its allies spent the better part of the 20th Century defeating.

And now you're back.

Wow.

Sure.

But, you're not. You embody all that the United States and its allies spent the better part of the 20th Century defeating.

And now you're back.
When I said "we", I meant "America".

Wow.

You aren't really expecting an answer from that idiot, are you? And if you do get any kind of an "answer", you can bet it will just be some childish retort.

Wow.

Sure.

And now you're back.

When I said "you", I meant the Democrats.

Wow.

Sure.

And now you're back.

What part(s) of his speech did you find objectionable?

Joe Biden’s complete Democratic convention speech, annotated

Last edited:
Wow.

You aren't really expecting an answer from that idiot, are you? And if you do get any kind of an "answer", you can bet it will just be some childish retort.

He didn’t watch the speech. But its fun to watch him try to talk policy.

Wow.

Sure.

And now you're back.

I didn't watch the convention at all last night. No interest whatsoever.

I was merely responding to your comment.

Did he spell Obama's three letter word...J-O-B-S....

No politician, particularly a life long politician, should EVER be admired. He is nothing more than a dirty crook.

Wow.

Sure.

And now you're back.

it was made by a democrat. that's all he needs to find it objectionable.

No politician, particularly a life long politician, should EVER be admired. He is nothing more than a dirty crook.

you mean the jobs baby bush lost and obama created?

:cuckoo:

He lives near one of my houses.....I couldn't stop picturing him naked in his pool in front of the female secret service agents.....

you mean the jobs baby bush lost and obama created?

:cuckoo:

You mean the 95,000,000 who gave up looking for jobs under your Obama,,,,

Let's do the time warp again....right?

Forum List

Back