Bidens speech

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Joe Biden has just finished BBQing Trump. If I was a Trump supporter, I would start waking up and watch the reality happening in front of your faces. Trump is in serious trouble and he can make up all of the nicknames he wants but I got one for him, Donald Dunce. Trump is going to get chewed up in the next presidential campaign and so gloat all you want now, but this is the 4th quarter and you're losing.

Joe Biden has just finished BBQing Trump. If I was a Trump supporter, I would start waking up and watch the reality happening in front of your faces. Trump is in serious trouble and he can make up all of the nicknames he wants but I got one for him, Donald Dunce. Trump is going to get chewed up in the next presidential campaign and so gloat all you want now, but this is the 4th quarter and you're losing.
bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...Is your name Token or something? Are you that stupid...dont answer that, we know you are. Sleepy, creepy Joe (the groper) Biden even when young had as much excitement then that no one wanted to vote for him, he is much worse today. Maybe you should be racist and vote for Sparticus and not be a typical liberal racist and vote for an old white guy.

Funny. Trump has never been in trouble before ... and yet.

While Biden was empying his bowels ICE was in Morton Mississippi executing the arrest of 680 invaders with active deportation orders.

Thank you President Trump. Bless you. Now 680 Americans have a chance at a decent job.

Remember when he was in so much trouble when he said "You can grab them by the IM2"?

You do know that November 2020 is still long enough away that Trump can still win...

Did Joe stay awake thru his whole speech?

Forum List

Back