'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

This is false. I never claimed Wade paid more than the other two is that they weren't doing RICO work and he was!

What I said was testimony before the court was that Wade partners were doing First Appearance and Taint/Filter work at lower rates ($60 per hour and $150 per hour respectively) and Wade was contracted as a prosecutor ($250 per hour).

I made no claim having anthing to do with "RICO", I pointed out the rates testified to before the court.

If you can't respond about what I actually said instead of trying to put words in my mouth I think we are about done.

WW
You keep dancing around my central question, WW! Why is Wade...with his resume...making more money than Floyd with his expertise and reputation? Is there a reason for that OTHER than the fact that he was sleeping with the DA and taking her on expensive vacations?

They didn't prove any perjury. :dunno: Your argument about qualifications are a non starter. And Wade actually made less working for the county than he would of in his private practice. If Fani wanted to get some benefits from her man she would of steered him clear of a job that paid him less.
He made three quarters of a million dollars from the County, Curried. Where are you coming up with the notion that is less than he would have made in private practice?

He made three quarters of a million dollars from the County, Curried. Where are you coming up with the notion that is less than he would have made in private practice?
By his testimony and the testimony of former Governor Roy Barnes who Fani approached for the special prosecutor job and who turned her down by saying "I have mouths to feed". Maybe you think $250 an hour is great pay but to a lawyer that's almost minimum wage. Wade tesified that despite only getting to spend 5% of his time on his private practice because of how much time the Rico case took up, that it almost brought in as much revenue as the Rico case, and that in fact he was limited by the number of hours he could bill the county for even though he worked a lot more hours on the case. Stop listening to right wing news and actually listen to the testimony and try thinking for yourself.

You keep dancing around my central question, WW! Why is Wade...with his resume...making more money than Floyd with his expertise and reputation? Is there a reason for that OTHER than the fact that he was sleeping with the DA and taking her on expensive vacations?

You haven't shown where Floyd was paid less for prosecution work.

You've made the claim, but I haven't seen support for it nor do I remember any testimony that address it.

WW

According to MSNBC. MSNBC sees no evil, hears no evil and says no evil when Democrats are involved.
Can't refute a fact?

Save-the-Planet-Kill-Yourself.jpg

That nothing burger has the works now.

Trump's attorneys have Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's cell phone data -

At least 35 visits to Fani Willis's condo before the "relationship" started

2,000 calls and 12K texts between Wade/Willis in 2021.

Late night hook-ups after calls from Willis.

Bad news for Willis.

The amount is irrelevant. It's proof that he's in on the scam.

I have no problem calling out corrupt Republicans....including Trump. These guys will NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW OBVIOUS IT IS.

Trump is the least of her worries....this girl " been misbehavin' " for quite some time.

I have no problem calling out corrupt Republicans....including Trump. These guys will NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW OBVIOUS IT IS.

Trump is the least of her worries....this girl " been misbehavin' " for quite some time.
She thinks she's untouchable and she's probably right.

Please don't repeat misinformation.

The above links are to the court testimony.

She did not claim the cash was from her campaign. She said she took money out of her personal accounts kept some and spent $50,000 on the campaign.

That does not mean she took campaign founds for personal use, it means she game her personal funds to the campaign.

WW
She said…that’s the problem.

Of course she will deny any guilt. The more important item will be evidence.

Please don't repeat misinformation.

The above links are to the court testimony.

She did not claim the cash was from her campaign. She said she took money out of her personal accounts kept some and spent $50,000 on the campaign.

That does not mean she took campaign founds for personal use, it means she game her personal funds to the campaign.

WW
No doubt forensics accounting will sort it out. There should be records of the withdrawal and records for the campaign. She opened that door herself.

You haven't shown where Floyd was paid less for prosecution work.

You've made the claim, but I haven't seen support for it nor do I remember any testimony that address it.

WW
Floyd was paid $100 less an hour than Wade...$150 an hour compared to $249 an hour. You claimed that difference was because Floyd was doing other legal work instead of RICO work. I asked you why Wade would be doing work on a RICO case when a lawyer like Floyd who was well respected as a RICO lawyer would be given other legal work and you made me "prove" that Floyd was an experienced RICO trial lawyer! That's a question that you've danced around and never answered, WW! You know why you haven't answered it? Because no rational person could explain that difference in pay OTHER than the fact that Wade was sleeping with Willis!

By his testimony and the testimony of former Governor Roy Barnes who Fani approached for the special prosecutor job and who turned her down by saying "I have mouths to feed". Maybe you think $250 an hour is great pay but to a lawyer that's almost minimum wage. Wade tesified that despite only getting to spend 5% of his time on his private practice because of how much time the Rico case took up, that it almost brought in as much revenue as the Rico case, and that in fact he was limited by the number of hours he could bill the county for even though he worked a lot more hours on the case. Stop listening to right wing news and actually listen to the testimony and try thinking for yourself.
I'm amused by Wade's claim that the RICO case was taking up so much of his time. This is the same "over worked" lawyer who had time to take multiple vacation trips with the "over worked" DA! It's my guess that Mr. Floyd was doing a lot more work on this case than either Wade or Willis. They obviously were busy getting busy!

Forum List

Back