'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

She said…that’s the problem.

Of course she will deny any guilt. The more important item will be evidence.
The pings on Wade's phone show him at Willis' place 35 times. Wade testified that he'd been there around ten times and never spent the night. The truth is that he left to go "home" to his wife around 3 or 4 in the morning! Both Wade and Willis lied to the court under oath. Both are facing perjury charges.

I'm amused by Wade's claim that the RICO case was taking up so much of his time. This is the same "over worked" lawyer who had time to take multiple vacation trips with the "over worked" DA! It's my guess that Mr. Floyd was doing a lot more work on this case than either Wade or Willis. They obviously were busy getting busy!
Who said he was complaining about it? He was explaining how ridiculous the argument is that a lawyer would leave private practice to do public D.A. work for monetary gain. It's stupid argument on its face that all those lawyers in the room knew was stupid on its face but MAGAt media doesn't ever expect you morons to sus that out for yourselves so they can sell you whatever sensational bullshit they throw at you. Like this cellphone data that doesn't actually show his exact location, just a miles wide area he could be in a densely populated city that they can't even be sure Fani Willis was even in at the time. But you Bingos don't know any better so it makes for a great headline.

Who said he was complaining about it? He was explaining how ridiculous the argument is that a lawyer would leave private practice to do public D.A. work for monetary gain. It's stupid argument on its face that all those lawyers in the room knew was stupid on its face but MAGAt media doesn't ever expect you morons to sus that out for yourselves so they can sell you whatever sensational bullshit they throw at you. Like this cellphone data that doesn't actually show his exact location, just a miles wide area he could be in a densely populated city that they can't even be sure Fani Willis was even in at the time. But you Bingos don't know any better so it makes for a great headline.
When they ping smart phones, Curried they can pin the location that the phone was at down to about a mile wide area. Would you like to take a stab at explaining where Wade was on those 35 instances when his phone was shown to be not moving for long periods of time? As to where Fani was? I'm sure they can ping her phone as well and get the location where that was on those 35 instances. You already know what they're going to find though...don't you, Curried! They're going to find that Fani's phone was not moving and ALSO in that location! Face it...those two morons lied under oath.

Fanie played the race card to her advantage. The conholes are crying. The case goes on

When they ping smart phones, Curried they can pin the location that the phone was at down to about a mile wide area.
Which in a densley populated area can cover a lot of shit. Within a mile and a half of my home I have 5 strip malls and three separate Publix's.
Would you like to take a stab at explaining where Wade was on those 35 instances when his phone was shown to be not moving for long periods of time?
That isnt my job. Its the job of the people filing the claim to prove their case, not just hint at it.
As to where Fani was? I'm sure they can ping her phone as well and get the location where that was on those 35 instances.
The only reason they have Nathan Wades data is because his ex-wifes divorce lawyer is working with the defense lawyers in Fani Willis case. They can't get Fani Willis's cell phone data because Fani Willis isn't the one on trial.
You already know what they're going to find though...don't you, Curried!
No. Nor do I pretend to. Pretending is what you do but that shit doesn't win much in court.
They're going to find that Fani's phone was not moving and ALSO in that location! Face it...those two morons lied under oath.
How are they going to do that? By hacking the phone company? They've already refused to turn over their customer data.

Which in a densley populated area can cover a lot of shit. Within a mile and a half of my home I have 5 strip malls and three separate Publix's.

That isnt my job. Its the job of the people filing the claim to prove their case, not just hint at it.

The only reason they have Nathan Wades data is because his ex-wifes divorce lawyer is working with the defense lawyers in Fani Willis case. They can't get Fani Willis's cell phone data because Fani Willis isn't the one on trial.

No. Nor do I pretend to. Pretending is what you do but that shit doesn't win much in court.

How are they going to do that? By hacking the phone company? They've already refused to turn over their customer data.
And do you spend four or five hours in those 5 strip malls or 3 Publix's not moving, Curried? Especially in the early morning hours?

You would think that Fani Willis would provide her cell phone data to PROVE that she and Wade weren't hooking up those 35 times then...wouldn't you, Curried! We both know that isn't going to happen and we both know WHY!

As for Fani being on trial? She and Wade are looking at charges that they committed perjury. She may not technically be on trial but I think we all recognize that she and Wade now ARE on trial!

It doesn't shock me at all. It tells me that Willis wanted her boyfriend on this case despite his not being qualified to handle a case of this magnitude. So was that offer to Barnes the same pay rate that she gave to Floyd? If so then no wonder he turned it down.
In other words: she embezzled money to pay her boy-toy.
That nothing burger has the works now.

Trump's attorneys have Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's cell phone data -

At least 35 visits to Fani Willis's condo before the "relationship" started

2,000 calls and 12K texts between Wade/Willis in 2021.

Late night hook-ups after calls from Willis.

Bad news for Willis.

She thinks she's untouchable and she's probably right.
Unfortunately.
The pings on Wade's phone show him at Willis' place 35 times. Wade testified that he'd been there around ten times and never spent the night. The truth is that he left to go "home" to his wife around 3 or 4 in the morning! Both Wade and Willis lied to the court under oath. Both are facing perjury charges.
Both should already have been DISBARRED and ARRESTED.

I often wonder if backs see white politicians and. bureaucrats getting rich through corruption and malfeasance and decide they can get away with even more.

And do you spend four or five hours in those 5 strip malls or 3 Publix's not moving, Curried? Especially in the early morning hours?
Sometimes. There's movie theaters and restaurants in those strip malls. When my daughter was younger we'd go to breakfast at the Old Pancake House Sunday morning, catch an early noon movie, and then maybe do a little shopping. That could easily consume half our Sundays.
You would think that Fani Willis would provide her cell phone data to PROVE that she and Wade weren't hooking up those 35 times then...wouldn't you, Curried! We both know that isn't going to happen and we both know WHY!
Well that's why you shouldn't try to think and instead ask questions of people who do it better than you. She doesn't have the burden of proof, the people making the claim do. She has no obligation to prove her innocence, they have all the burden of proving their claims. That's how courts work.
As for Fani being on trial? She and Wade are looking at charges that they committed perjury. She may not technically be on trial but I think we all recognize that she and Wade now ARE on trial!
Except they aren't. Wanting them to be isn't the same thing as them actually being on trial.

Sometimes. There's movie theaters and restaurants in those strip malls. When my daughter was younger we'd go to breakfast at the Old Pancake House Sunday morning, catch an early noon movie, and then maybe do a little shopping. That could easily consume half our Sundays.

Well that's why you shouldn't try to think and instead ask questions of people who do it better than you. She doesn't have the burden of proof, the people making the claim do. She has no obligation to prove her innocence, they have all the burden of proving their claims. That's how courts work.

Except they aren't. Wanting them to be isn't the same thing as them actually being on trial.
That's up to the judge. It's obvious at this point that both Wade and Willis lied under oath. The only question is whether a liberal judge will do the right thing or whether he'll pretend it didn't happen. The ball is in your court, Judge! Let's see if you really do uphold the law or if you're another Engeron.

So you went to restaurants with your daughter at two or three in the morning? Is that what you're claiming, Curried? LOL
Look, we're all adults here...we know what a late night "booty call" is! Anyone that thinks Wade was out for pancakes when he was in Willis' neighborhood is naive as hell. I don't really have a problem with that. I do however have a problem with Prosecutors that lie to the court. They have far too much power invested through that office to be liars and if they lie about one thing it calls into question how many other things they've lied about.

From the article....

"MSNBC's Joyce Vance argued on Friday that the first day of hearings into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis turned up no evidence that should force her off the Georgia election interference case.

Ultimately, at the the end of the day yesterday, it was just a big nothing burger," Vance added. "There was nothing to show that Fani Willis and Nathan Wade had the financial conflict of interest that Georgia law recognizes, something akin to a prosecutor who only gets paid if they win a case. That's the classic case in Georgia law where there is a conflict that results in disqualification. That wasn't there yesterday in the courtroom."

Source: 'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Like Fani said in her testimony, these people are trying to put her on trial when she's not on trial, Trump's on trial.

She handed them their asses.

Next.....!!!!

65676.jpg

From the article....

"MSNBC's Joyce Vance argued on Friday that the first day of hearings into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis turned up no evidence that should force her off the Georgia election interference case.

Ultimately, at the the end of the day yesterday, it was just a big nothing burger," Vance added. "There was nothing to show that Fani Willis and Nathan Wade had the financial conflict of interest that Georgia law recognizes, something akin to a prosecutor who only gets paid if they win a case. That's the classic case in Georgia law where there is a conflict that results in disqualification. That wasn't there yesterday in the courtroom."

Source: 'Big nothing burger': Fani Willis hearing failed to turn up evidence of corruption

Like Fani said in her testimony, these people are trying to put her on trial when she's not on trial, Trump's on trial.

She handed them their asses.

Next.....!!!!

65676.jpg

1708876779658.png

So you went to restaurants with your daughter at two or three in the morning? Is that what you're claiming, Curried? LOL
Look, we're all adults here...we know what a late night "booty call" is! Anyone that thinks Wade was out for pancakes when he was in Willis' neighborhood is naive as hell. I don't really have a problem with that. I do however have a problem with Prosecutors that lie to the court. They have far too much power invested through that office to be liars and if they lie about one thing it calls into question how many other things they've lied about.
At this point, every case she has worked on is tainted and should be thrown out.

That's up to the judge. It's obvious at this point that both Wade and Willis lied under oath. The only question is whether a liberal judge will do the right thing or whether he'll pretend it didn't happen. The ball is in your court, Judge! Let's see if you really do uphold the law or if you're another Engeron.
I have my doubts that he does the right thing.

Forum List

Back