Big tax cut . Now on to infrastructure! Where are the $ coming from.

Trump has passed a big tax cuts . At best the economy make up for the government loss in revenue .

Now he’s on to infrastructure. Which has bi partisan suppprt . But the big question remains . How do you pay for it ?
Tax the Rich; we need the finest Infrastructure money can buy!

If we do this we'll have the monies.

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2017 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with unlimited employees; employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2017 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

You are an unparalleled idiot. Congrats!

How does giving corporate America AND middle class workers exactly what the want make me 'an unparalleled idiot?'

Exactly none of that is economically sound, much less anywhere close to being legal, unless you turn us into a communist dictatorship.

Reducing the effective corporate income tax rate to zero isn't economically sound? I thought your side promoted that?

Forum List

Back