Biggest Losers of Brexit

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Let's see... Hillary and her supporters, especially...

1. Paul Bizzaro Ryan - Mr. "let 'em all in now"
2. Obama - weakling of the world, nobody pays any attention to him for good reason - he has no credibility
3. The "news media" - all for global government, and the media in Britain was 100% against Brexit
4. The UN = other than the Security Council, what good is the UN?

Hey, Bizzaro, getting nervous Hillary might lose, and if she does lose, you WILL be outed for several acts of .... yeah THAT!!!

Imo it was fine so long as it was a free trade assoc, with Nato providing for a common defense. The problem was that it's hard to have a free trade assoc without a common, or at least a reserve, currency. And, once you have a single currency, then you have to have equality in labor markets and some central control on fiscal/monetary policy.

Obama's failure in the ME and esp in Libya and Syria, and the resulting immigration crisis did it it.

all the so called non establishment cheerleaders here in the US have yet to see their 401lk end of the month statement ...

• Banned
The EU bureaucracy was corrupt and kleptocratic to the max. It was perfectly obvious to the British that the EU didn't care beans about Britain, but it did care about taking Britain's wealth and returning refugees...

The EU bureaucracy was corrupt and kleptocratic to the max. It was perfectly obvious to the British that the EU didn't care beans about Britain, but it did care about taking Britain's wealth and returning refugees...

what was clear was the global market's reaction ..

It was a highly regional vote that reflected the regional differences in benefits v. at least perceived detriments of being in the EU.

I don't think anyone downplays the effect Europe's migration crisis played. IF THAT were going on here, I'd be voting for trump. LOL

Yawn. Britain will be better off economically without paying EU taxes. The markets can freak all they want. I'll take the Pound over the Euro over the next 5 years, even before the start of today's trading...

Yawn. Britain will be better off economically without paying EU taxes. The markets can freak all they want. I'll take the Pound over the Euro over the next 5 years, even before the start of today's trading...
THAT remains highly in doubt. If the EU closes off Britain's export market, they're "royally" focked.

"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism" ~Donald J. Trump

Happy Independence Day to the Brits! Congrats!
In the past ten years my state, the poorest in the nation, has gained a Nissan plant, a Toyota plant and now a continental tires (german) plant. So it depends on your outlook, though Miss will obviously go with Donald regardless of actual merits. Though if I was an unemployed former UAW welder, I'd see it differently than I do.

Scotland will now leave GB to join the EU.

The pound is tanking.

And the unwashed and unthinking far right cheers.

The pound is off by about half of what I expected.

George Soros is not going to make the big bucks off BREXIT for which he might have hoped.

But it feels pretty sure that George won't be spending any of the reduced profit on Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky's campaign. In fact, it's highly likely he won't be spending any political money since a Democrat Party Disaster is no longer just a possibility...nor even a probability. It's a certainty.

All of the sudden all the RWnuts are experts on Brexit.

I'd be fascinated to see what their plan B was to attack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, and liberals,

if the vote had gone the other way.

Forum List

Back